Why can I just be alone in my drawls on Thanksgiving Day?

Why must I go to my mom;s house and be around the family when I can just relax at home in my drawls watching football all day eating pie, turkey, and stuffin? Why is that such a issue when I see my family all the time?

Why is it a problem for me to do me and what makes me feel good on Turkey day? I know I can't be the only one who feels this way.
Your drawls? You drawl? Is it a Southern drawl? Or a Western drawl?

Northern Drawls you dumb bitch

My guests arrive in 20 min. for our Freinds Thanksgiving party we have every year. 15 of my dearest friends and family will be overindulging in fine food and drink. Cheers!

Do they watch sports?

We're Pittsburghers. So...yes, very much so. lol

You just don't win much...

This season has been injury plagued, sadly. Six Superbowls isn't anything to shake a stick at. lol

An old stick though...

A good question on the actual topic of Thanksgiving would be: white meat or dark meat?

It takes a looong time to cook a good-sized turkey. Hence the tradition of the lady of the house getting up in the wee hours to stuff the thing in the oven.

My guests arrive in 20 min. for our Freinds Thanksgiving party we have every year. 15 of my dearest friends and family will be overindulging in fine food and drink. Cheers!

Do they watch sports?

We're Pittsburghers. So...yes, very much so. lol

You just don't win much...

This season has been injury plagued, sadly. Six Superbowls isn't anything to shake a stick at. lol

An old stick though...

Two of them were recently. Stop hating. lol

Why must I go to my mom;s house and be around the family when I can just relax at home in my drawls watching football all day eating pie, turkey, and stuffin? Why is that such a issue when I see my family all the time?

Why is it a problem for me to do me and what makes me feel good on Turkey day? I know I can't be the only one who feels this way.
Your drawls? You drawl? Is it a Southern drawl? Or a Western drawl?

Northern Drawls you dumb bitch

Hey, she knows the crucial difference between diction and underwear....

Forum List

Back