Why Can't Democrats Comprehend That The Obama White House Was the Most Corrupt in US History?

No they weren't corrupt.

The many Solyndras that received taxpayer grants then went bankrupt
Fast and Furious
Benghazi
You can keep your doctor, and health care plan...PERIOD!
You didn't build that!
IRS targeting conservatives
EPA targeting conservatives
Weaponizing government agencies
Shovel ready jobs - there weren't any
DOJ racism, and election tampering (Loretta Lynch secretly meeting with Bill Clinton)
Trillion dollar stimulus that went to unions as election pay back

Yeah, Obama wasn't corrupt.

1,2,3,4,5, are not corruption.

6 was fully investigated and...nothing.
7,8,9 have little basis in fact.
10 is a figment of your imagination.
11 as well.

I get that you hate Obama so much you want him to be the most corrupt but the reality is, his administration was pretty bland despite the many attempts by the right to manufacture scandals.

You would be better off criticizing policies than trying to create non-existent corruption.

Corruption and scandal are two different things though they can occur together.

I don't think he [Barry Hussaine Obama] takes conspiracy theories seriously.

As Tucker says, Crooked Hillary/Hussaine folks who deny the corrupt Obama White House with all the revelations this year and think such talk is a conspiracy are by definition very low information and laughed at by the Crooked Hillary/Hussaine Obama crooks. Please stop letting the most corrupt White House in history laugh at you! Fake news, the corrupt intelligence agencies lied to you. Get informed. Stop being a serf. Watch Hannity, Tucker and listen to Rush. It is not too late.

Democrats need to apologize to the American people and the world, daily for a month (like Remindadom, the middle east celebration Muslims allegedly do). Instead of attacking republican women who work in The Donald's administration at restaurants, they need to apologize to them and buy them drinks. Is apologizing for their profound mistake in supporting democrats a possible cure for DB (Democrat Butthurtness) and TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and FT(Fake Tears)? We won't know until they try it.

Come on Dems, do the right thing and apologize for being dumbasses and mentals! :popcorn:

upload_2018-6-24_18-37-55.jpeg

For this distinction I'd nominate Warren G Harding's administration.

Edit: I'd also like to put LBJ up for consideration.

Last edited:
The dirty little secret is that a democrat administration can count on support from the criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media so they can get away with anything. What would have happened if a republican president was found to have molested an intern and bombed a freaking defenseless country in Europe to deflect attention? Could Trump have gotten away with preventing his IRS director from testifying before congress? What would happen if Trump sanctioned the shipment of over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and a U.S. Officer was killed by one of the weapons? The freaking media would have gone wild. They buried the story about the democrat activist and maniac who opened fire on a republican baseball team before they buried the freaking body.

The dirty little secret is that a democrat administration can count on support from the criminal conspiracy in the mainstream media so they can get away with anything. What would have happened if a republican president was found to have molested an intern and bombed a freaking defenseless country in Europe to deflect attention? Could Trump have gotten away with preventing his IRS director from testifying before congress? What would happen if Trump sanctioned the shipment of over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and a U.S. Officer was killed by one of the weapons? The freaking media would have gone wild. They buried the story about the democrat activist and maniac who opened fire on a republican baseball team before they buried the freaking body.

Now you are being silly. It was in all the news as well as considerable follow up and frequent updates on the condition of those shot.

Varmint, you have officially scared me in regards to your low information point of view. I guess my question is, how can you be so clueless? You do realize Blinky Maddow and Crazy Bernie inspired the democrat activist who shot up the Republican baseball practice, right? This is another reason the democrat "soft attacks" on women at restaurants and movie theaters are going to lead to more bloodshed if the democrats keep the insanity up. Some republican woman is going to stand her ground at some point against the attacks of the savages.

Last edited:
Varmint, you have officially scared me in regards to your low information point of view. I guess my question is, how can you be so clueless? You do realize Blinky Maddow and Crazy Bernie inspired the democrat activist who shot up the Republican baseball practice, right? This is another reason the democrat "soft attacks" on women at restaurants and movie theaters are going to lead to more bloodshed if the democrats keep the insanity up. Some republican woman is going to stand her ground at some point against the attacks of the savages.
If trophies were awarded for stupidity, all 4 walls in your mommy's basement would be lined with them.

If trophies were awarded for stupidity, all 4 walls in your mommy's basement would be lined with them.

VOR, did you graduate from high school you retarded, uneducated, low class moron?

Why can't the rats comprehend ??? LOL why????

because of this

I have asked Varmint a question and...nothing. Once again I ask the administrators here to make me a mod for a 3 day trial. I will ban punks like "The Vor" and other retards like crazy for very short time periods to allow them time to read some history books, etc! Obviously they can't read, but in theory they could...

No measurable corruption.

How do YOU "measure" corruption? Do you think IRS retaliation against conservative organizations is immeasurable? How about granting immunity to witnesses of criminal destruction of subpoenaed evidence without any prosecution? What about secret cash payments to leaders of foreign countries? Are all of these "immeasurable" to you? Good grief!

Obama weaponizing the US intelligence agencies to overthrow our democracy is about as corrupt as a White House can get. Crooked Hillary's pay for play schemes are also pretty troubling.

I don't think he [Barry Hussaine Obama] takes conspiracy theories seriously.

As Tucker says, Crooked Hillary/Hussaine folks who deny the corrupt Obama White House with all the revelations this year and think such talk is a conspiracy are by definition very low information and laughed at by the Crooked Hillary/Hussaine Obama crooks. Please stop letting the most corrupt White House in history laugh at you! Fake news, the corrupt intelligence agencies lied to you. Get informed. Stop being a serf. Watch Hannity, Tucker and listen to Rush. It is not too late.

Speaking of "getting informed" - don't alter quotes within the quote box.

No measurable corruption.

How do YOU "measure" corruption? Do you think IRS retaliation against conservative organizations is immeasurable? How about granting immunity to witnesses of criminal destruction of subpoenaed evidence without any prosecution? What about secret cash payments to leaders of foreign countries? Are all of these "immeasurable" to you? Good grief!

Any indictments?

No they weren't corrupt.

The many Solyndras that received taxpayer grants then went bankrupt
Fast and Furious
Benghazi
You can keep your doctor, and health care plan...PERIOD!
You didn't build that!
IRS targeting conservatives
EPA targeting conservatives
Weaponizing government agencies
Shovel ready jobs - there weren't any
DOJ racism, and election tampering (Loretta Lynch secretly meeting with Bill Clinton)
Trillion dollar stimulus that went to unions as election pay back

Yeah, Obama wasn't corrupt.
So corrupt, the Republican-led Congress never introduced Articles of impeachment at any time during the 6 years they were in charge.

Looks like you’re just crazy. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back