Why Chris Christie is a bad idea for the GOP.

That's a lie!

But hey you're just following your dear leaders lead.
Calling it a lie does not make it so. Everything in my post is true, but it refutes your narrow, myopic outlook. I understand that you would call it a lie without proof. It's a typical trait of your modern view of how Conservatives should behave.

Cruz is in the Senate you moron and the Dems control the senate and the shutdown had nothing to do with Cruz.

But hey, you believe liars and disbelieve honest folk. So it's no wonder you're so stupid.
I never mentioned Cruz. Perhaps you should read and understand posts before you play your "moron" card.

Would you be disappointed in Cruz if he indeed helped orchestrate the shut down?

Well there is Ted Cruz for one.

give some examples....what has he done?....

Have you been asleep for the past few months?

hey i dont follow this fucker around.....he doesnt effect my life.....all i see here is he gets bad mouthed by the left and his dick sucked by the right.....which is no different than any other Republican .....so if your a follower, then tell me ....what the fuck has he done that makes him so great?.......

Unlike the democrats and you liberal republicans, we don't put Win at the Expence of our Principles first. We look at a candidate principles and character first not "can he win?". If we have to run democrat lite to win then what the fuck is the point?

that is a noble approach but absolutely without any perspective of ever materializing. It is not a contest between medieval knights - it's politics.
unless the main goal is first to win and then govern according the principles ( where possible) - this flying in the clouds will continue.

If we have to run someone who is democrat lite then wtf is the point?

Chill, my little shrill: Christie is not Dem lite any more than you are Republican right.

that is a noble approach but absolutely without any perspective of ever materializing. It is not a contest between medieval knights - it's politics.
unless the main goal is first to win and then govern according the principles ( where possible) - this flying in the clouds will continue.

If we have to run someone who is democrat lite then wtf is the point?

Chill, my little shrill: Christie is not Dem lite any more than you are Republican right.

No of course he is not. He weighs close to 400 #.

chris-christie-dou_2473051b.jpg

Let the democratic demonization of Chris Christie begin...:lol:

Democrats begin effort to negatively define Chris Christie before 2016 campaign

Top Democratic officials launched a concerted offensive Wednesday to define New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie in a negative light, believing that he has emerged from his reelection landslide as the Republican Party’s strongest potential presidential contender for 2016.

Democrats begin effort to negatively define Chris Christie before 2016 campaign - The Washington Post

:lol:

"Let the democratic demonization of Chris Christie begin"

The TeaPoCraps and Libertoids are doing the same.

That means that Christie is the right guy for the GOP in 2016.

Christie can be something of a flamethrower. Let's give him enough rope. Between November 2013 and spring of 2016 is an eternity in politics. He can do or say or eat just about anything from today until convention season.

Top Democratic officials launched a concerted offensive Wednesday to define New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie in a negative light, believing that he has emerged from his reelection landslide as the Republican Party’s strongest potential presidential contender for 2016.

Democrats begin effort to negatively define Chris Christie before 2016 campaign - The Washington Post

so? the right has been doing this to Hilary since 1992. Where you expecting the Dems to give out hugs?

i was getting more in my check.....it lasted only one or 2 pay checks.....then California raised a few of theirs....there went the "windfall"....

A Bogus Tax Attack Against Obama

Tax Relief for Middle-Class Families and Small Businesses | The White House

Obama Tax Cutter? He Has Slashed More Than Bush Did in First Term - The Daily Beast

I should neg you for that stupid, clueless post, he extended some of the bush tax cuts and gave targeted tax credits. the payroll tax holiday stuff is gone that only robbed SS of needed money anyway

am i supposed to shake in my little booties?...do you really think i give a rats ass about you "neg repping" me?.....geezus....

:eusa_eh:You ignored the meat of the post?...Posting liberal bullshit, from liberal, Obama loving webs-sites doesn't impress me much.

Jroc, since you are a neo-con, 90% of the board does not care what impresses you.

I should neg you for that stupid, clueless post, he extended some of the bush tax cuts and gave targeted tax credits. the payroll tax holiday stuff is gone that only robbed SS of needed money anyway

am i supposed to shake in my little booties?...do you really think i give a rats ass about you "neg repping" me?.....geezus....

:eusa_eh:You ignored the meat of the post?...Posting liberal bullshit, from liberal, Obama loving webs-sites doesn't impress me much.

and you missed the meat of my post.....you threatening to neg me doesnt impress me much.....i have been negged by bigger righties here than you Roc.....

I was waiting on a lib to take me serious. Oh well!

The fact of the matter is no Tea Party candidate has entered a nationwide election so to say that none could win a national election is rather silly.

I would love to see a TP candidate in a national race. Maybe then all this "we need to move further to the right" stuff will go away.

Cruz and Paul in 2016. I expect Rand can find some good published material that he can rewrite for his campaign posters.....:thup:

That's the problem with you liberals. You idiots are so far to the left that a shift to the center is what you call far right.

Your reactionary TeaPoCrap wackiness is far far right, son, and all know it.

Christie is right of center, and Paul and CruzFizzle are to the right of the right.

so? the right has been doing this to Hilary since 1992. Where you expecting the Dems to give out hugs?

no, but its sweet to enjoy the irony and watch the hypocrisy meter get pinned, listening to the bozos tell us why TP are morons if they rip or don't like Christie, how hes a great guy, moderate, who the gop needs etc. etc. while they they go about starting the politics of personal destruction whirligig as they will berate him as ; woman hating, homophobic, union busting hates the working man, more to follow....:lol:

no, but its sweet to enjoy the irony and watch the hypocrisy meter get pinned, listening to the bozos tell us why TP are morons if they rip or don't like Christie, how hes a great guy, moderate, who the gop needs etc. etc. while they they go about starting the politics of personal destruction whirligig as they will berate him as ; woman hating, homophobic, union busting hates the working man, more to follow....:lol:

Far as I see those two camps are not the same people, but nice try at the blanket generalization. :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back