Why Clinton?

Oct 24, 2015
For anyone who is considering voting for Hilary Clinton, I simply have to ask why? I have been interviewing people all weekend and the two most popular responses were:
a.) "...because she's a woman".
b.) "she's the right person for the job".

Neither response was followed up with any rationale whatsoever. Message boards are something I've valued my entire life. I do realize the value of the responses on them, so I wanted to bring this question here. What is it about Hilary that is exciting to you, especially in comparison to other candidates?

I want to thank you all in advance.

Blow Job is out recruiting for the Hildebeast.... but first....

CSHarFtUcAAmJcv.jpg

"As I said, Mr. President, I will consider that. But I brought you here to have you AIDS tested first."

"For anyone who is considering voting for Hilary Clinton..."

You don’t understand.

Few vote ‘for’ anyone, they vote against.

A majority of Americans voted against McCain, voted against Romney, and will vote against whomever the republican or democratic nominee might be next year.

The American people have learned to be pragmatic with regard to their representative democracy.

You don’t understand.

A majority of Americans voted against McCain, voted against Romney, and will vote against whomever the republican or democratic nominee might be next year.

The American people have learned to be pragmatic with regard to their representative democracy.
Republicans have convinced me to vote for Hillary in the Democratic primary.

For anyone who is considering voting for Hilary Clinton, I simply have to ask why? I have been interviewing people all weekend and the two most popular responses were:
a.) "...because she's a woman".
b.) "she's the right person for the job".

Neither response was followed up with any rationale whatsoever. Message boards are something I've valued my entire life. I do realize the value of the responses on them, so I wanted to bring this question here. What is it about Hilary that is exciting to you, especially in comparison to other candidates?

I want to thank you all in advance.

Because she's acceptable and I agree with most of her policies than I do the other side. Before this week I was strongly leaning toward Sanders with the understanding that most likely he won't win anyway and I'll just end up voting for Clinton in the general. Now I just might go ahead and vote Clinton.

You don’t understand.

Republicans have convinced me to vote for Hillary in the Democratic primary.
And you’re far from alone.

For anyone who is considering voting for Hilary Clinton, I simply have to ask why?
Because she is Hillary Clinton, a proven leader

Show some proof, I need a laugh...
She's been a leader for decades. You may not like her or the facts, but those feelings cannot obscure Hillary Clinton's proven leadership.

Proven pathetic leader at best .. sorry, I just had to inform you and dash your illusions. You'll thank me later..

For anyone who is considering voting for Hilary Clinton, I simply have to ask why?

She's been a leader for decades. You may not like her or the facts, but those feelings cannot obscure Hillary Clinton's proven leadership.

Proven pathetic leader at best .. sorry, I just had to inform you and dash your illusions. You'll thank me later..
thank you rising above your usual insanity and acknowledging that Hillary Clinton is indeed a leader. Like her or not we agree she is a leader

A presidential election isn't solely about the individual running for that office – it's about the people he or she will have in his or her administration, the appointments to cabinet posts and other administrative positions, judges to the Federal courts, and justices to the Supreme Court.

Indeed, appointments to the Supreme Court alone is sufficient reason to vote against the republican candidate.

Leader of what? She lost the nomination in 2008 to an unknown. She fucked up royally at state. She is the leader in corruption and bribe taking and lying.
But dems dont care. Because they have no integrity.

A presidential election isn't solely about the individual running for that office – it's about the people he or she will have in his or her administration, the appointments to cabinet posts and other administrative positions, judges to the Federal courts, and justices to the Supreme Court.

Indeed, appointments to the Supreme Court alone is sufficient reason to vote against the republican candidate.
Yeah because we need more of this.
1_123125_123073_2240479_2262539_100805_ex_kaganruffletn.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

thank you

:clap2:

Forum List

Back