Zone1 Why close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020

The comment is "No original content. Closed."

Of course, there is no original content. It is an excerpt of a news item. With the news link added.

One mod: White 6 even liked the post. Not sure why Coyote closed it down. A detailed explanation would be helpful.

Of course, there is no original content. It is an excerpt of a news item. With the news link added.

One mod: White 6 even liked the post. Not sure why Coyote closed it down. A detailed explanation would be helpful.
they gave you a detailed explanation,,,

The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads

Also, it's been posted before.

• "Zone 2":All other forums not specified as Zone 1 or Zone 3: Baiting and polarizing opening posts and thread titles risk the thread being locked, moved, or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Replies must contain significant and specific thread topic content to advance the discussion. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.
    • Titles and Opening Posts:
      • Titles must be free of INFLAMMATORY words, name calling, and "pet names".
      • Content in opening posts must be 3 sentences or more and must contain the opinion of the member starting the thread. "Get a load of this" is not sufficient topical content. Summarize the topic to be discussed and why you think it needs discussion.

The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

thats outdated,, now its 3 sentences,,

Is that a new rule? Your link is from 2020. But, this is the only way I have been posting.

Heck, I need a break from this site, anyway. This could be the push I need.

What part of no original content don't you understand? There wasn't so much as a "well ain't that some shit" out of you.....Just parroting your masters I guess. :dunno:
I have added lines to my post and it gets shut down to "...No trolling" allowed nonsense.

:sleeping-smiley-015: No worries. I use this site as a time-waster, anyway.

Is that a new rule? Your link is from 2020. But, this is the only way I have been posting.

Heck, I need a break from this site, anyway. This could be the push I need.
200.gif

Just start the damn threads in the flame zone and no problemo.
Yeah. But to be fair, this is the first time my thread has been shut down for no content whatever.

Usually, it is because it was already posted. Oh well.

Main point is, it's the rules.

I've had a few of mine deleted.

Arguing with the mods about it wastes time that one could spend learning the rules.

Magnus, you’ve been here a while and started many threads. This has been a long-standing rule. OP’s must contain some original content by the poster in addition to cut’n’paste, videos or links. For more detail, check the rules ;)

I hope you aren't just teasing us, now.
Tut...tut. Another day, another retard. See post #14.

And why would I leave? I get to make fun of you retards all day long. You don't want to deny me that, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back