🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Democrats just now realize that everything white is racist?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Haven’t some of these statues and street names been around for 150 years?

Why is it only now that Dims find them racist?

It’s part “never let a crisis go to waste” and “pandering”. What/who is not racist anymore? Such a broadly applied term.

Is that a newly deceased body of a black American you have so casually displayed on a public forum OP?
It is a black 77 year old retired cop. Murdered in cold blood by two black men. Why didn’t you even know or care about that? I thought black lives mattered. His evidently didn’t matter.

Please provide credible proof that he was murdered by "two black men". Last I heard the assailant was unknown.

Is that a newly deceased body of a black American you have so casually displayed on a public forum OP?
As opposed to the not newly deceased body of a black American you so casually display on a public forum?

It is a black 77 year old retired cop. Murdered in cold blood by two black men. Why didn’t you even know or care about that? I thought black lives mattered. His evidently didn’t matter.
I have time to play today. So let's dig further into your utterly racist nonsense...

Why do you think I, and/or blacks, don't care about it?

You don't see US posting his deceased body so casually and disrespectfully on a public forum.

Aside from that, please go into the details of why you think I, and/or blacks don't care about this.

I'm looking forward to it.
Because they don't.
It's up to you to Link to an article that proves Black do care.

Election year.
All they have is an Alzheimer's candidate.
Russia/Russia/Russia collapsed, gender card couldn't cut the mustard, so they played the race card in spades!
Multitudes and multitudes of spades in a liberal anti-Trump white guilt sushi wrapping.
This sums it up in a Cliff Notes kinda way!!!

I have time to play today. So let's dig further into your utterly racist nonsense...

Why do you think I, and/or blacks, don't care about it?

You don't see US posting his deceased body so casually and disrespectfully on a public forum.

Aside from that, please go into the details of why you think I, and/or blacks don't care about this.

I'm looking forward to it.
I don’t see you marching in the streets either burning shit down. Was it because he was a cop or was it because a white person did not kill him? is He going to get four state funerals?

The giant horsefly in the soup for the Dimms is that Biden is a rascist whose been in high levels of Gov't all of his life and has not even attempted to do anything about so-called systemic racism!
This is a fact that the Donald will truly exploit!!!

Why was it okay to post George Floyd’s dead body on a forum? Cause a white cop killed him. But now the outrage that someone posted a black cops dead body? Yep!

Please provide credible proof that he was murdered by "two black men". Last I heard the assailant was unknown.
Boy are you behind. There has already been an arrest.

Dis be dem white guys who done in Dorn. Or maybe not.

Because the time of revolution, the time of the destruction of Western Civilization is at hand or at least that's what the radical postmodernists believe. They believe the "vice-grip" the white patriarchy has had on Western Civilization since time immemorial is weakening, at last, so it's finally their time to act and steal it away and make it into something else. Of course they're about to be stepped on like fat, juicy ants.

I'm still stuck back on trying to figure out how changing street names is going to help the black community or anyone else. It's a puzzler.

It's part of the whipped up race card frenzy to defeat Trump in Nov..

Forum List

Back