🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Democrats just now realize that everything white is racist?

Haven’t some of these statues and street names been around for 150 years?

Why is it only now that Dims find them racist?

Election year.
All they have is an Alzheimer's candidate.
Russia/Russia/Russia collapsed, gender card couldn't cut the mustard, so they played the race card in spades!
Multitudes and multitudes of spades in a liberal anti-Trump white guilt sushi wrapping.
This sums it up in a Cliff Notes kinda way!!!

Duhhh.....bump.

Is that a newly deceased body of a black American you have so casually displayed on a public forum OP?
It is a black 77 year old retired cop. Murdered in cold blood by two black men. Why didn’t you even know or care about that? I thought black lives mattered. His evidently didn’t matter.

That's because they left out the second part of that sentence: Black lives matter . . . as political pawns.

I'm still stuck back on trying to figure out how changing street names is going to help the black community or anyone else. It's a puzzler.
Good question, a better one is, how will keeping the current names help the white community or anyone else? Puzzler indeed.

Either Independents get it right this election, or leave yourself and your family open to major suffering and wounds or worse, by a Dimm encouraged MOBACRACY!

Vote Trump, 2020.

Everything white is racist. Snowmen are racist.

The pus in a pimple I just squeezed was white.
Very, very rascist.

Is it acceptable to cover the snowman in charcoal dust, or would that be considered blackface?

So far 103 Police Officers died in the line of duty in 2020. In 1992 federal officers mounted a siege on the home of a white Army Vet. who had no criminal record. Authorities shot his 12 year old son in the back and an FBI sniper shot his wife in the head while she was holding an 18 month infant in her arms. About a year later the same federal authorities managed to botch a search warrant that could have been avoided and about 80 (white) members of a quirky religious sect in Waco, Texas were ultimately killed by federal authorities using tanks and poison gas. I guess the moral of the story is that federal cops are bigoted toward white Christians and local cops in democrat run cities are bigoted toward black citizens.

No, no, no! You have it all wrong.

America has no racism, everything is great and we've defeated that mild problem over a 100 years ago.

KAG!!!

No, no, no! You have it all wrong.

America has no racism, everything is great and we've defeated that mild problem over a 100 years ago.

KAG!!!
That's certainly a compelling argument.

So far 103 Police Officers died in the line of duty in 2020. In 1992 federal officers mounted a siege on the home of a white Army Vet. who had no criminal record. Authorities shot his 12 year old son in the back and an FBI sniper shot his wife in the head while she was holding an 18 month infant in her arms. About a year later the same federal authorities managed to botch a search warrant that could have been avoided and about 80 (white) members of a quirky religious sect in Waco, Texas were ultimately killed by federal authorities using tanks and poison gas. I guess the moral of the story is that federal cops are bigoted toward white Christians and local cops in democrat run cities are bigoted toward black citizens.

White people are EZ pickin's.
Blacks have known this for decades!
Al Sharpton has made a great living picking white pockets.

Why are us whites so F'in stupid and continue to be?

Have you ever seen any democrat not call everybody but them a racist? ESPECIALLY IN AN ELECTION YEAR. Don'
5d87b845baf5023e13cf08e5542950f3.jpg
t worry next year the election and Blacks will be ignored until next election when they will have forgotten what the democrats promised them again

I'm still stuck back on trying to figure out how changing street names is going to help the black community or anyone else. It's a puzzler.

It's part of the whipped up race card frenzy to defeat Trump in Nov..

So it does not a damned thing to help anyone. What I figured. If black voters are bought off by this empty BS, they deserve whatever they get.

I don’t see you marching in the streets either burning shit down. Was it because he was a cop or was it because a white person did not kill him? is He going to get four state funerals?
You are a child. You're not honest. I'm not going to waste my time on you.

White people are EZ pickin's.
Blacks have known this for decades!
Al Sharpton has made a great living picking white pockets.

Why are us whites so F'in stupid and continue to be?

They call us evil, and then count on us to be good people who will feel bad about being called evil.

My personal feeling is that I just don't give a fuck any more. If a civil war, a Constitutional amendment, a decade of civil rights protests, and 2 Civil Rights Acts can't expiate America's "original sin" of owning slaves (like virtually every other civilization in human history up to that time), then nothing I do at this point is going to manage it. And I just don't care enough about anyone's race to bother trying.

My attitude toward pretty much all humans is: if you're not bothering me, you go do you. If you're bothering me, we're gonna have a problem. And if you're expecting me to be hyper-aware of your race, then you're bothering me.

Forum List

Back