Dems effed around, and now they're gonna find out.

Why do you lie? Or are you just ignorant? Both the Senate and now the House have vowed to retaliate against Biden, that's widely been reported.
Nothing you say is happening.

Ya’know....when Biden acted all “high and mighty” scolding Americans that we are to respect the legal system, my mind went to how after Kyle was correctly acquitted due to self-defense, Biden stood out on the White House lawn, admonishing the jury for getting it wrong.
The jury was wrong in letting Rittenhouse get away with murder.

MAGAs are furious over the outcome of trump's latest trial. They are incensed that Democrats used existing law and our courts to find Trump guilty of multiple felonies. This is just outrageous. The right will immediately circle the troops, pull out all the stops and mount an attack like no one has ever seen before. The only holdup is trying to figure out what can be done that MAGAs haven't already been doing for a long time. It's been suggested that there will be a wave of impeachments and charges levied at the left like no one has ever seen before. Unfortunately, they have been trying to do that for a long time. The phrase "Lock her up" has been used for years, so that won't be the new way they focus the attack. Blocking legislation, and Impeachment attempts haven't worked very well. About all that they can think of for now is to send more money to trump. I'm sure that will make the Democrats tremble in fear. Don't worry. MTG and the other really smart MAGAs will come up with something, and it will be awesome. Perhaps there is some way to use those Jewish space lasers to exact their revenge.
Actually, MAGA Christian Mike Johnson is thinking about bringing a bill to the floor which would allow presidents to have any state-level cases against them moved up to the federal level so he can kill those cases for his favorite criminal.

I kid you not.

Actually, MAGA Christian Mike Johnson is thinking about bringing a bill to the floor which would allow presidents to have any state-level cases against them moved up to the federal level so he can kill those cases for his favorite criminal.

I kid you not.
Pathetic.

I kid you not.
Cults gotta cult.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The jury was wrong in letting Rittenhouse get away with murder.
The jury was wrong in convicting Trump of criminal “options” - like picking from a Chinese menu.

Rittenhouse, otoh, acted in self-defense. The BLM savages were seconds away from killing him.

Last edited:
The phrase "Lock her up" has been used for years, so that won't be the new way they focus the attack.
Saying a popular political line is far different from actually doing it, like democrats did. Trump never went after Hillary, even though he easily could have.

Even your nemisis Trump behaves more democratically than you dems. :cuckoo:

The jury was wrong in convicting Trump of criminal “options” - like picking from a Chinese menu.

Rittenhouse, otoh, acted in self-defense. The BLM savages were seconds away from killing him.
I wonder how the one armed idiot feels about rioting these days?

I wonder how the one armed idiot feels about rioting these days?
Was that the child rapist who was just released from jail a few days before? (Nice people attending the BLM riots - just wanted an excuse to destory property and punch people out.j

Was that the child rapist who was just released from jail a few days before? (Nice people attending the BLM riots - just wanted an excuse to destory property and punch people out.j
You know that they all collected money from somewhere....prolly Soros.

The judge already knows, but doesn’t care. His goal was to get a conviction so that Dems could refer to Trump as a “convicted felon.”

He knows it will be overturned.
No conspiracy theory left behind. Right?

MAGAs are furious over the outcome of trump's latest trial. They are incensed that Democrats used existing law and our courts to find Trump guilty of multiple felonies. This is just outrageous. The right will immediately circle the troops, pull out all the stops and mount an attack like no one has ever seen before. The only holdup is trying to figure out what can be done that MAGAs haven't already been doing for a long time. It's been suggested that there will be a wave of impeachments and charges levied at the left like no one has ever seen before. Unfortunately, they have been trying to do that for a long time. The phrase "Lock her up" has been used for years, so that won't be the new way they focus the attack. Blocking legislation, and Impeachment attempts haven't worked very well. About all that they can think of for now is to send more money to trump. I'm sure that will make the Democrats tremble in fear. Don't worry. MTG and the other really smart MAGAs will come up with something, and it will be awesome. Perhaps there is some way to use those Jewish space lasers to exact their revenge.
MAGA's are heading for a major comedown!

Forum List

Back