🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Democrats just now realize that everything white is racist?

Is that a newly deceased body of a black American you have so casually displayed on a public forum OP?
It is a black 77 year old retired cop. Murdered in cold blood by two black men. Why didn’t you even know or care about that? I thought black lives mattered. His evidently didn’t matter.
Because Marc is a hypocrite and a coward.

I'm still stuck back on trying to figure out how changing street names is going to help the black community or anyone else. It's a puzzler.
Good question, a better one is, how will keeping the current names help the white community or anyone else? Puzzler indeed.
It will help because we aren’t wasting tax dollars for stupid reasons.

So far 103 Police Officers died in the line of duty in 2020. In 1992 federal officers mounted a siege on the home of a white Army Vet. who had no criminal record. Authorities shot his 12 year old son in the back and an FBI sniper shot his wife in the head while she was holding an 18 month infant in her arms. About a year later the same federal authorities managed to botch a search warrant that could have been avoided and about 80 (white) members of a quirky religious sect in Waco, Texas were ultimately killed by federal authorities using tanks and poison gas. I guess the moral of the story is that federal cops are bigoted toward white Christians and local cops in democrat run cities are bigoted toward black citizens.

White people are EZ pickin's.
Blacks have known this for decades!
Al Sharpton has made a great living picking white pockets.

Why are us whites so F'in stupid and continue to be?

They call us evil, and then count on us to be good people who will feel bad about being called evil.

My personal feeling is that I just don't give a fuck any more. If a civil war, a Constitutional amendment, a decade of civil rights protests, and 2 Civil Rights Acts can't expiate America's "original sin" of owning slaves (like virtually every other civilization in human history up to that time), then nothing I do at this point is going to manage it. And I just don't care enough about anyone's race to bother trying.

My attitude toward pretty much all humans is: if you're not bothering me, you go do you. If you're bothering me, we're gonna have a problem. And if you're expecting me to be hyper-aware of your race, then you're bothering me.

Trump should be moving on the terrorists in Seattle by now.

Haven’t some of these statues and street names been around for 150 years?

Why is it only now that Dims find them racist?

"Haven’t some of these statues and street names been around for 150 years?"

White have been racist every since they became sentient so its no surprise and no it doesnt make me wonder.

So far 103 Police Officers died in the line of duty in 2020. In 1992 federal officers mounted a siege on the home of a white Army Vet. who had no criminal record. Authorities shot his 12 year old son in the back and an FBI sniper shot his wife in the head while she was holding an 18 month infant in her arms. About a year later the same federal authorities managed to botch a search warrant that could have been avoided and about 80 (white) members of a quirky religious sect in Waco, Texas were ultimately killed by federal authorities using tanks and poison gas. I guess the moral of the story is that federal cops are bigoted toward white Christians and local cops in democrat run cities are bigoted toward black citizens.

They call us evil, and then count on us to be good people who will feel bad about being called evil.

My personal feeling is that I just don't give a fuck any more. If a civil war, a Constitutional amendment, a decade of civil rights protests, and 2 Civil Rights Acts can't expiate America's "original sin" of owning slaves (like virtually every other civilization in human history up to that time), then nothing I do at this point is going to manage it. And I just don't care enough about anyone's race to bother trying.

My attitude toward pretty much all humans is: if you're not bothering me, you go do you. If you're bothering me, we're gonna have a problem. And if you're expecting me to be hyper-aware of your race, then you're bothering me.

No, the Seattle mayor should have already moved on the terrorists in his city by now. And since he hasn't, thereby proving his incompetence or unwillingness to do his job, the governor of Washington should be moving on them by now.

Once it's been made clear HE is incompetent and/or unwilling to do HIS job, Trump should move on them.

It can be frustrating, watching and waiting for the federalist system to play out, especially since it's become so uncommon for a President to respect it.

I'm still stuck back on trying to figure out how changing street names is going to help the black community or anyone else. It's a puzzler.
Good question, a better one is, how will keeping the current names help the white community or anyone else? Puzzler indeed.
Except. Dumb ass! You quoted me. And, I’m not the one who asked the question. You are such an infant.

White have been racist every since they became sentient so its no surprise and no it doesnt make me wonder.

This is a statement by a typical Black who abhors the thought of an honest conversation with whites!

Ass-Lips mind is already made up!
And no cracker ain't gonna ever change it!

This is a statement by a typical Black who abhors the thought of an honest conversation with whites!

What was dishonest about what I said and why cant you have a conversation about it?

No, the Seattle mayor should have already moved on the terrorists in his city by now. And since he hasn't, thereby proving his incompetence or unwillingness to do his job, the governor of Washington should be moving on them by now.

Once it's been made clear HE is incompetent and/or unwilling to do HIS job, Trump should move on them.

It can be frustrating, watching and waiting for the federalist system to play out, especially since it's become so uncommon for a President to respect it.

The mayor is a 'she' and told Cuomo on his CNN show last nite that this could be "the summer of love" in Seattle.
Sane people have to deal with this craziness!

What was dishonest about what I said and why cant you have a conversation about it?

You're brainwashed.
I want no part of that, or you, or your mobacracy.

You're brainwashed.
Obviously you wanted it. You started whining when I answered your question in manner inconsistent with how you wanted it to be answered.

You're brainwashed.
Obviously you wanted it. You started whining when I answered your question in manner inconsistent with how you wanted it to be answered.

Go ask social justice warrior Don Lemon why he likes the taste of privileged white sperm.

Then, maybe you too, will suck white pipe, unless you already have. :muahaha:

The mayor is a 'she' and told Cuomo on his CNN show last nite that this could be "the summer of love" in Seattle.
Sane people have to deal with this craziness!

When it comes to amoeba-brained leftists, differentiating by sex seems far more effort than is required.

‘They’ finally have enough wetbacks and ignorant white guilt whackos on their side...they finally have whitey right where they want him...Just ask them.

You're brainwashed.

Go ask social justice warrior Don Lemon why he likes the taste of privileged white sperm.

Then, maybe you too, will suck white pipe, unless you already have. :muahaha:
Why does sucking dick always seem to be on your mind?

Two weeks ago the mainstream media was outraged that evangelical Christians would dare to congregate in churches. This week the media supports anarchy in the streets. Go figure.

Forum List

Back