Why did Harris snub Netanyahu?

• 1 She thinks she can win w/o the Jews' vote

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 Netanyahu probably arranged it LOL

• 6) probably #4

• Total voters
i understand that. howeverrrrrrrrrrr........... he did the same exact thing.

yer hypocrisy is duly noted. :113:
Maybe Vance did, maybe he didn't. How would I know?

Oh... ha ha....

:auiqs.jpg:

I forgot.. you dimwads believe everyone just believes everything that comes from your mouth or keyboard..

ha ha... too damn funny

uh-huh. she had a previous commitment, & biden, who is still prez, met with him. i'll even give donny's #2 the benefit of the doubt & say he also had an obligation elsewhere.
then there is this

1722029327142.jpeg

Maybe Vance did, maybe he didn't. How would I know?

Oh... ha ha....

I forgot.. you dimwads believe everyone just believes everything that comes from your mouth or keyboard..

ha ha... too damn funny

you suck at this debating thing.

I have zero problems with anyone ignoring him begging for money. The issue I have is if it was Zelensky, she would have been front row center.

Because Netyanjahu is trying to suck the US into a war with Iran. He wants you to die for Israel. It's a repeat of the Iraq war. See Clean Break Strategy.
Right. Dude has nothing better to do than be a war monger.

says the great surada, who can't even figure out what her religion is

I have zero problems with anyone ignoring him begging for money. The issue I have is if it was Zelensky, she would have been front row center.

Ukraine has a large Jewish population. They haven't been on the dole since 1948.

Do you want to fight another war for Israel?

i understand that. howeverrrrrrrrrrr........... he did the same exact thing.

yer hypocrisy is duly noted. :113:
I'll humor you. Let's say he did the exact same thing. Is he in office now as the VP and presumptive presidential nominee who has the power to influence foreign policy?

Do you want to fight another war for Israel?

I'm Episcopalian.
Israel has always fought its own wars. I have somewhat studied their history. All they need, from my best info, is weapons. I say Give them the weapons

I'll humor you. Let's say he did the exact same thing. Is he in office now as the VP and presumptive presidential nominee who has the power to influence foreign policy?

he's a member of congress. was he protesting? nope. & neither was kamala.

Forum List

Back