Why Did Libetals Have to Amp Up Race Issue for Votes?

Beacause Americans were starting to come together as never before and old racial divisions were dying so fast we could laugh at them. But not in 2016, we can't have laughter, we must have "hate" to mobilize for Hillary. Great skit from Chappelle a genius comedian:
The Niggar Family - Uncensored-Chappelle's Show - Video Clip | Comedy Central
We could tell by the low percentage of whites that voted for Obama vs the high percentage of others that voted in his favor that only whites lagged behind as usual in understanding the racial atmosphere in the US.
Really? So you played race card? That makes you racist.
Pointing out white racists doesnt make me a racist.
Yes it does, because your "pointing" someone out falsely.

You people point yourselves out all the time, you're just too ignorant to be aware of it.
Really? So all of my black friends, comrades that fought with me in combat, and teammates, must all be stupid for not seeing me as a racist, instead of the equal opportunist I am? Amazing.

Beacause Americans were starting to come together as never before and old racial divisions were dying so fast we could laugh at them. But not in 2016, we can't have laughter, we must have "hate" to mobilize for Hillary. Great skit from Chappelle a genius comedian:
We could tell by the low percentage of whites that voted for Obama vs the high percentage of others that voted in his favor that only whites lagged behind as usual in understanding the racial atmosphere in the US.
And just cause "you" call someone a racist, doesn't make em a racist.

It isn't democrats that want to cut innercity schools or cut the safetynet on mothers with children. IT IS REPUBLICANS.

This is why they hate you.

It does in my book which is the only opinion that matters.

I judge all people based on there conduct and attitude. Liberals want me to judge them for color of skin.

What book is that, "Racism for Dummies?"

What book is that, "Racism for Dummies?"
It was a figure of speech. Just how uneducated are you?

Ohhhhh "your" book. I'm sorry when I buy it I will also get Crayons.

What really happened is that taxpayers didn't vote for Obama and taxpayees did.

It isn't democrats that want to cut innercity schools or cut the safetynet on mothers with children. IT IS REPUBLICANS.

Keep em Poor and dependent...keep a vote.

I dont want you to buy anything. I want you to get educated enough to write your own book/develop your own philosophy.

What really happened is that taxpayers didn't vote for Obama and taxpayees did.
50% plus asians dont pay taxes? I knew you were ignorant but that post just took the cake.

You could also wonder why conservatives fell all over themselves to hold blameless those police officers who kill unarmed people.
You mean like "gentle" Michael Brown? Yes, I do hold the officer blameless. He did his job according to the book. Brown got what he deserved.

For every black that gets shot by the police, two white guys get shot. I don't see you race baiting douche bags whining about that.

I dont want you to buy anything. I want you to get educated enough to write your own book/develop your own philosophy.
I'm already there pal.

You could also wonder why conservatives fell all over themselves to hold blameless those police officers who kill unarmed people.
You mean like "gentle" Michael Brown? Yes, I do hold the officer blameless. He did his job according to the book. Brown got what he deserved.

For every black that gets shot by the police, two white guys get shot. I don't see you race baiting douche bags whining about that.
thank you. Fabrication to get Hillary elected. Got to energize the base.

I'm already there pal.
if thats true you need to step your game up. it appears like you havent even started.

:lmao:

How Groups Voted in 2008 - Roper Center

All other races that were non white were over 50% voting for Obama. whites never broke over 43%

So, 57 percent of whites were not morons.

The so-called "safety net" is the cause of the greatest social pathology ever witnessed by mankind.

Pretty sure the white guys didnt get shot because they were Black. They got shot because they were naturally violent.

:lmao:

How Groups Voted in 2008 - Roper Center

All other races that were non white were over 50% voting for Obama. whites never broke over 43%

So, 57 percent of whites were not morons.
Pretty sure a large percentage of them were morons. Most racists are also morons.

Forum List

Back