Why Did Libetals Have to Amp Up Race Issue for Votes?

You could also wonder why conservatives fell all over themselves to hold blameless those police officers who kill unarmed people.
You mean like "gentle" Michael Brown? Yes, I do hold the officer blameless. He did his job according to the book. Brown got what he deserved.

For every black that gets shot by the police, two white guys get shot. I don't see you race baiting douche bags whining about that.
Pretty sure the white guys didnt get shot because they were Black. They got shot because they were naturally violent.

So black police officers like to shoot black suspects because the officers are racist?
Yes because white officers are racists and they want to fit it with the whites. Thats what uncle toms do.

Only a racist would make a statement like that about an entire group of people.
Thats interesting.

Pretty sure a large percentage of them were morons. Most racists are also morons.
That explains your posts.

You realize you're one of the biggest racists on this board, don't you?
I dont consider myself a racist. I dont mind if you do though.

You may not consider yourself a racist, but you obviously are. You think white cops like killing black people, and you think all black cops are Uncle Toms. I haven't seen any statement more racist than that since I joined this forum.
Dont be a crybaby and a drama queen. I never said all Black cops were uncle toms. I have two in my circle that arent. I know you are whining because you know my statement is true. Toughen up instead of whining.
It's not true. It's racist bullshit.
I know its not true. Thats why I scolded you for claiming I said that.

Black officers are afraid of black men. That's because a lot of them are violent.
Black officers arent afraid of Black men. They are usually Black themselves. They are just trying to score points to get a pat on the head from whitey.

“There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

– Jesse Jackson

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
Norm Stamper

All cops, including the black ones, have good reason to fear black men. A lot of them are violent. A large percentage of the rapes, murders, muggings and armed robberies in this country are committed by black men .
So you do agree white cops are afraid of Black men?. Youre the first racist white guy on this forum to admit that.

They're also afraid of motorists they stop on the highway. Black men kill cops all the time. Why shouldn't they be afraid? Who killed those 5 cops in Dallas?

Black officers are afraid of black men. That's because a lot of them are violent.
Black officers arent afraid of Black men. They are usually Black themselves. They are just trying to score points to get a pat on the head from whitey.

“There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

– Jesse Jackson

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
Norm Stamper

All cops, including the black ones, have good reason to fear black men. A lot of them are violent. A large percentage of the rapes, murders, muggings and armed robberies in this country are committed by black men .
So you do agree white cops are afraid of Black men?. Youre the first racist white guy on this forum to admit that.

It's not from racism, moron. It's from empirical evidence.

– Jesse Jackson

Norm Stamper

Thats not what the white ex-police chief said. He said it was simply due to their race.

– Jesse Jackson

Norm Stamper

They're also afraid of motorists they stop on the highway. Black men kill cops all the time. Why shouldn't they be afraid? Who killed those 5 cops in Dallas?
White men kill cops all the time. i dont see white cops shooting white guys because they are white.

http://newsone.com/3480513/majority-of-police-killed-in-2016-shot-by-white-men/

– Jesse Jackson

Norm Stamper

Thats not what the white ex-police chief said. He said it was simply due to their race.

Some leftwing political appointee said that? It must be true then.

– Jesse Jackson

Norm Stamper

White men kill cops all the time. i dont see white cops shooting white guys because they are white.

They shoot 2 white guys for every black guy they shoot.

Norm Stamper

They shoot 2 white guys for every black guy they shoot.
Way more white violent criminals. Makes sense. However as I pointed out they arent shooting the white guys because they are white.

Beacause Americans were starting to come together as never before and old racial divisions were dying so fast we could laugh at them. But not in 2016, we can't have laughter, we must have "hate" to mobilize for Hillary. Great skit from Chappelle a genius comedian:
The Niggar Family - Uncensored-Chappelle's Show - Video Clip | Comedy Central
They have become addicted to the political power they have enjoyed by playing the race card.

Their blatant tactic of only pointing the finger and not holding American Blacks to higher standards demonstrates that they have placed politics over actually improving the lives of American Blacks. Their behaviors and attacks directed at anyone who dares to disagree with them demonstrate that they have no interest in actually healing wounds - they just want to "beat" the "other side".

Look at the constant celebratory threads by guno. You'll notice he never talks about how American Blacks will out-think, out-effort or out-perform others to gain in influence and success. His constant theme is that (a) white people are dying off and (b) minorities are breeding more rapidly. That sentiment should be an insult to every minority in the country - but it isn't for many, because they've been conditioned for generations now to accept lowered standards & expectations.

What a horrible, costly, cynical approach these people have.

Beacause Americans were starting to come together as never before and old racial divisions were dying so fast we could laugh at them. But not in 2016, we can't have laughter, we must have "hate" to mobilize for Hillary. Great skit from Chappelle a genius comedian:
They have become addicted to the political power they have enjoyed by playing the race card.

Their blatant tactic of only pointing the finger and not holding American Blacks to higher standards demonstrates that they have placed politics over actually improving the lives of American Blacks. Their behaviors and attacks directed at anyone who dares to disagree with them demonstrate that they have no interest in actually healing wounds - they just want to "beat" the "other side".

Look at the constant celebratory threads by guno. You'll notice he never talks about how American Blacks will out-think, out-effort or out-perform others to gain in influence and success. His constant theme is that (a) white people are dying off and (b) minorities are breeding more rapidly. That sentiment should be an insult to every minority in the country - but it isn't for many, because they've been conditioned by lowered standards & expectations.

Why should that sentiment be an insult? White people have the lowest standards on the planet so why should we strive to become less rather than more?

Trump is the biggest racist to run for office since George Wallace in 68

Why should liberals ignore it?
Baseless insults is all you got, douche bag. If Hillary had anything going for her, you wouldn't have to resort to this sleaze.

Trump is courting much the same electorate as George Wallace. He uses much of the same rhetoric.

Your problems are the fault of minorities and immigrants

How Groups Voted in 2008 - Roper Center

All other races that were non white were over 50% voting for Obama. whites never broke over 43%

So, 57 percent of whites were not morons.
Pretty sure a large percentage of them were morons. Most racists are also morons.
That explains your posts.

You realize you're one of the biggest racists on this board, don't you?
I dont consider myself a racist. I dont mind if you do though.

You are a racist though; and it's not even debatable.

Baseless insults is all you got, douche bag. If Hillary had anything going for her, you wouldn't have to resort to this sleaze.

Trump is courting much the same electorate as George Wallace. He uses much of the same rhetoric.

Hmm, right, because Wallace won Ohio, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Montana, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Indiana, West Virginia, Oklahoma, Wyoming, Texas, Florida, Tennessee, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Virginia, Wisconsin, Illinois, Vermont, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Delaware North Carolina, South Carolina, California, Oregon, New Mexico and Alaska.

You're a moron.

You mean like "gentle" Michael Brown? Yes, I do hold the officer blameless. He did his job according to the book. Brown got what he deserved.

For every black that gets shot by the police, two white guys get shot. I don't see you race baiting douche bags whining about that.
Pretty sure the white guys didnt get shot because they were Black. They got shot because they were naturally violent.

I'm pretty sure the black guys didn't get shot because they were black. Some of the officers who shot them were black. Cops shoot people every day. Sometimes they make mistakes. That's bound to happen. Unfortunately race baiting douche bags like you can use the mistakes involving a black suspect as the fuel for starting a race war.
False logic. Your comment implies that the Black officers are not uncle toms which we know a lot of them are. Police chiefs have admitted that white officers are afraid of Black men. Your argument is silly.

Wrong. Many have said they are afraid of black men.

Last edited:

Look at the constant celebratory threads by guno. You'll notice he never talks about how American Blacks will out-think, out-effort or out-perform others to gain in influence and success. His constant theme is that (a) white people are dying off and (b) minorities are breeding more rapidly. That sentiment should be an insult to every minority in the country - but it isn't for many, because they've been conditioned by lowered standards & expectations.

Why should that sentiment be an insult? White people have the lowest standards on the planet so why should we strive to become less rather than more?

Can you provide and example of these "low standards?"

Hmm, right, because Wallace won Ohio, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Montana, Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Indiana, West Virginia, Oklahoma, Wyoming, Texas, Florida, Tennessee, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Virginia, Wisconsin, Illinois, Vermont, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Delaware North Carolina, South Carolina, California, Oregon, New Mexico and Alaska.

You're a moron.

Wallace appealed to racists in the Deep South........just like Trump

You're a moron.

Wallace appealed to racists in the Deep South........just like Trump

Hillary appeals to communists and ISIS.

Trump appeals to everyone who is tired have having leftwing shit rammed down their throats.

Forum List

Back