Why did Nancy say....

That the passing of the new care failure was a victory for the American people while everybody knows that it will eventually collapse?
Who's side is she on? the American people or her party's obstructive agenda???

You or anybody else is not supposed to take this ....this....

woman seriously.

she ain't right up there. :confused:

That the passing of the new care failure was a victory for the American people while everybody knows that it will eventually collapse?

woman seriously.

Fun fact: today is Nancy Pelosi's birthday. Just noticed that this morning looking over the almanac.

Also Sandra Day O'Connor's.

woman seriously.

Fun fact: today is Nancy Pelosi's birthday. Just noticed that this morning looking over the almanac.

Should I wish her Happy Birthday? Nope.

woman seriously.

Nancy Pelosi looks like shes straight out of a Tim Burton film... The fucking bitch looks like The Walking Dead

Oh by the way Noob, nice "everybody knows" fallacy in your OP with no content.

Hee hee.

Sorry man... real, real sorry that you have to actually ask that question.... I'll just bite my tongue now... you'll get the drift after a few more replies to the post...

woman seriously.

she should have retired 10 years ago....

Hee hee.
Thank you snow flake.

Don't call me by my cocaine name on the board. Everybody will want some. It's all I can do to keep Rump supplied.

:::snort:::

Hee hee.
Thank you snow flake.

Don't call me by my cocaine name on the board. Everybody will want some. It's all I can do to keep Rump supplied.

Pogo, do you have any other fun thoughts in your head... thoughts related to something that can be constructively commented on or discussed, per say.... We're all ears if you do...

Hee hee.
Thank you snow flake.

Pogo, do you have any other fun thoughts in your head... thoughts related to something that can be constructively commented on or discussed, per say.... We're all ears if you do...

Aren't you still studying the photography course?

Check out the OP in this thread. Then diga me how there's anything "constructive" to build on.

Hee hee.
Thank you snow flake.

Check out the OP in this thread. Then diga me how there's anything "constructive" to build on.
OK, went back and checked... truth be told, you are correct... the 'OP'er is a fraud or a dumb ----, and the entire thread is as vacuous as your head... so in my frustration it seems I lashed out at you... my sincere apology...

Hee hee.
Thank you snow flake.

OK, went back and checked... truth be told, you are correct... the 'OP'er is a fraud or a dumb ----, and the entire thread is as vacuous as your head... so in my frustration it seems I lashed out at you... my sincere apology...

Oh fuck, not this again. This is where I came in, I know how it ends....

Nothing wrong with the Party platform and agenda.
As long as Party Leaders and Members PAY FOR THEIR OWN PLATFORM.

Right to health care should be treated equally as a belief
as Right to life.

The Catholic Church and prolife advocates are expected to pay
for their OWN prolife policies and programs,

NOT impose that on the whole nation to comply with or face fines!

so Right to heath care advocates should be held to the same
standards, especially since they enforce this "freedom of choice" when it comes to Right to Life!

Thank you snow flake.

Oh fuck, not this again. This is where I came in, I know how it ends....
Like Karma revisited...

I bet that Nancy Pelousy has a punch card so when she gets to the fifth face lift, she gets a ten percent discount.

Forum List

Back