Why did Texas ban this vanity license plate? 370H55V

All Texans should be required to display that plate

Last edited:
Turn it upside down and read. But who's gonna think of that?
Its a backwards asshole like you. No wonder they banned it.
What am I missing here?

I'm not going to crane my neck, get a mirror, or turn my monitor upside down.
Youre supposed to it in your mind like I did. Rotate the letters upsided down then spin them from left to right.
I see it now.

I have a spitting sinus headache, and my mind ain't quite right anyway.

But, thank you asshole.

; - )

• Banned
What am I missing here?

Youre supposed to do it in your mind like I did. Rotate the letters upsided down then spin them from left to right.

Road runner is black and can't do mental gymnastics. That's why all blacks fail geometry or any math subject for that matter.

What am I missing here?

Youre supposed to do it in your mind like I did. Rotate the letters upsided down then spin them from left to right.

Road runner is black and can't do mental gymnastics. That's why all blacks fail geometry or any math subject for that matter.
Actually Road runner is white and I'm Black. Also there were no mental gymnastics required except maybe in the case of people with lower intellects like you.

Dear ShootSpeeders
From what I read, this series of numbers is ALREADY USED as a term in itself.
It is already an established code word, like other TEXT language or shorthand.

As for the argument for the state, if the vehicle flips over, the plate could be read as the flip side.
The staff screeners are given a list of combinations to look out for,
and should have caught this the first time.

I don't see how they would have caught it at all except it had to be on that list of slang.

Reminds me of the guy who wanted a plate that said "SHT HPNS". He claimed it was short for "shout happiness"

Its a backwards asshole like you. No wonder they banned it.
What am I missing here?

Youre supposed to it in your mind like I did. Rotate the letters upsided down then spin them from left to right.
I see it now.

I have a spitting sinus headache, and my mind ain't quite right anyway.

But, thank you asshole.

; - )
here it is Road......

What am I missing here?

Claims like this are why people see you as a liar and an idiot. Thanks for reminding everyone.

What am I missing here?

Right.
What am I missing here?

Actually Road runner is white and I'm Black. Also there were no mental gymnastics required except maybe in the case of people with lower intellects like you.

I have yet to meet ShitSputter but I suspect he is a unibrow with an unfettered beam of light from one ear to the other.

All Texans should be required to display that plate
They already do by having Texas plates

Having just visited Houston recently I was shocked. I used to live there. It was bad in the early '90s. It's horrific now. The "open carry" mentality has run amok. And yet the crime rate is down. Scared white people....just white men shitting their little jockey straps over a black POTUS.

Having just visited Houston recently I was shocked. I used to live there. It was bad in the early '90s. It's horrific now. The "open carry" mentality has run amok. And yet the crime rate is down.

Hey einstein. That's just what gun owners predicted. More guns means less crime. When everyone is afraid of everyone else, people mind their own business. THINK

Having just visited Houston recently I was shocked. I used to live there. It was bad in the early '90s. It's horrific now. The "open carry" mentality has run amok. And yet the crime rate is down.

Hey einstein. That's just what gun owners predicted. More guns means less crime. When everyone is afraid of everyone else, people mind their own business. THINK
Part of Chicago almost every one has a gun that includes teenagers. Crime is so high that there was a plan using national guards. More guns less crime doesn't apply in some neighborhood in America. Drive by included.

Forum List

Back