Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

One officer had an eye gouged out! Multiple heart attacks! Concussions! Inhalation of bear spray!
You are a liar, believing a liar! Quit defending him!
You're an idiot. Nobody had an eye gouged out. The only people that died of heart attacks were protesters. The only person that was killed was a protester. You in fact are the liar...buying the lies that have been told by the Main Stream Media!

One officer had an eye gouged out! Multiple heart attacks! Concussions! Inhalation of bear spray!
You are a liar, believing a liar! Quit defending him!
I don't believe the eye gouged out claim. The heart attacks were the result of being too fat and out of shape. The cops were mostly the ones using the bear spray.

Like I said, the rioters did not cause any serious injuries. You certainly haven't proven they did.

I don't believe the eye gouged out claim. The heart attacks were the result of being too fat and out of shape. The cops were mostly the ones using the bear spray.

Like I said, the rioters did not cause any serious injuries. You certainly haven't proven they did.

its this guy.
He got ten years.

its this guy.
He got ten years.
The article says "eye gouging." It doesn't say the officer's eye was gouged out.

Once again a prog lies about what happened.

Why should anyone believe any of you lying douchebags?

Just how dead is your brain? No, it didn't. You complained about 51 former DoJ officials delegitimizing Biden's presidency. Garland wasn't the Attorney General then.

So yes or no, the DoJ delegitimizes a presidency?
When did I even bring up the 51 former intelligence officials in this string?

But now that YOU have? Those 51 former intelligence officials did in fact delegitimize the Biden Presidency because they perpetrated a lie to the American people aided by the Main Stream Media that affected that election! I don't think Joe Biden gets elected if the voters knew how sleazy the Biden family was BEFORE the election!

Last edited:
The article says "eye gouging." It doesn't say the officer's eye was gouged out.

Once again a prog lies about what happened.

Why should anyone believe any of you lying douchebags?
"The footage then shows him tackling the officer to the ground and appearing to gouge the officer's eyes."

That's because you believe trump, a liar. You believe RWMessaging, lies. You are a liar.

What legitimate business activities are associated with Trump's 500 LLCs

Trump's organization has been convicted of fraud. His CFO, fraud. His university, settlement for fraud. Trump's Fixer, fraud. Trump's campaign manager, fraud. The business that was going to fund Truth Social, fraud.

Trump himself is under indictments for fraud.

How many indictments is Joe Biden under again? Round up.
It amuses me to watch you attempt to excuse Joe Biden's rather obvious influence peddling and the millions that the Biden family took in for decades with your "but Trump!!!" blustering! Despite a DOJ that refuses to even investigate the Biden's...the whole ugly scenario is being revealed by whistle blowers in the IRS and the FBI! Joe Biden is going down and it's going to be ugly. Hunter's failure to get his immunity plea deal past a judge is the beginning of the end.

"The footage then shows him tackling the officer to the ground and appearing to gouge the officer's eyes."
"Appearing to"? So you admit that he never actually DID gouge anyone's eyes out? That it was just one more thing blown out of proportion by the Main Stream Media?

And by 'obvious influence peddling', you mean your pristine and utterly inability to prove so much as a parking ticket on the part of Joe Biden.

All while Trump is facing indictment after indictment.
I'll tell you what, Skylar...if you can explain what the Biden family DID to get all of those millions then you might be convincing. You can't though because they didn't DO anything other than sell access to Joe Biden! The whole ugly mess is slowly being exposed and now that Hunter isn't getting his "special" plea deal there isn't a thing the Biden White House can do to stop it!

I'll tell you what, Skylar...if you can explain what the Biden family DID to get all of those millions then you might be convincing. You can't though because they didn't DO anything other than sell access to Joe Biden! The whole ugly mess is slowly being exposed and now that Hunter isn't getting his "special" plea deal there isn't a thing the Biden White House can do to stop it!

And where did Joe get a penny? What policy was 'influenced', backed with what evidence?

You can't factually establish Joe earned a parking ticket.

Laughing....you keep offering us your feelings as evidence. I'll keep laughing. Deal?

As for the numerous indictments against Trump in comparison to the total lack of indictments against members of the Biden family? That simply illustrates how corrupt the Garland DOJ is! The fact that Garland STILL hasn't appointed a Special Counsel to investigate the Biden's while appointing Jack Smith to investigate Trump is a blatant double standard!

And where did Joe get a penny? What policy was 'influenced', backed with what evidence?

Laughing....you keep offering us your feelings as evidence. I'll keep laughing. Deal?
The Garland DOJ wouldn't allow IRS investigators to follow the money to Joe Biden, Skylar! They shut down any questions having to do with the Biden family and especially "The Big Guy"! The IRS whistle blowers gave us all a good look at how corrupt the DOJ is these days!

The Garland DOJ wouldn't allow IRS investigators to follow the money to Joe Biden, Skylar! They shut down any questions having to do with the Biden family and especially "The Big Guy"! The IRS whistle blowers gave us all a good look at how corrupt the DOJ is these days!

Who says that Garland wouldn't allow the IRS investigators? If you believe the IRS whistleblowers made this claim, quote them.

All you're doing now is giving us snivelling excuses for why you've got jackshit on Joe Biden.

All so you can desperately ignore the mountains of evidence against Donald Trump.

Laughing.....good luck with that. I'm sure if you ignore hard enough, all those dozens and dozens of felony indictments will just go away.

"Feelings"? Gee, Skylar...that sounds like what Adam Schiff gave us with the Russian collusion farce! You're getting bank records, you're getting shell companies that do nothing except funnel money from foreign entities to the Bidens, you're getting IRS whistle blowers, you're getting FBI whistle blowers, you're getting former business partners of the Bidens! And more than anything else? You're getting HUGE sums of money paid to the Biden's without any goods or services being given in return! Keep laughing. We'll keep following the money!

"Feelings"? Gee, Skylar...that sounds like what Adam Schiff gave us with the Russian collusion farce! You're getting bank records, you're getting shell companies that do nothing except funnel money from foreign entities to the Bidens, you're getting IRS whistle blowers, you're getting FBI whistle blowers, you're getting former business partners of the Bidens! And more than anything else? You're getting HUGE sums of money paid to the Biden's without any goods or services being given in return! Keep laughing. We'll keep following the money!

Laughing......so when I ask you for evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime, you start telling me what feels obvious to you, just before you switch the topic to Adam Schiff and Russia.

Yeah, if your claims had merit, you wouldn't have to run.

But hey......anything to ignore the *actual* evidence of very serious and very specific crimes by Trump.

Good luck with that!

Who says that Garland wouldn't allow the IRS investigators? If you believe the IRS whistleblowers made this claim, quote them.

All you're doing now is giving us snivelling excuses for why you've got jackshit on Joe Biden.

All so you can desperately ignore the mountains of evidence against Donald Trump.

Laughing.....good luck with that. I'm sure if you ignore hard enough, all those dozens and dozens of felony indictments will just go away.
Care to take a stab at explaining why Hunter Biden's lawyers were so desperate to get him immunity from other crimes included in his plea deal, Skylar? It isn't because Hunter's innocent. They know he's guilty as sin and the sharks are circling. Just a matter of time before they come after Hunter for being an unregistered foreign agent.

Forum List

Back