Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

He's getting paid by them, dumbass.

By defending Biden all you do is prove that you're a scumbag.

Show us the evidence that Joe Biden is 'getting paid by all of them'. Even Comer doesn't make this claim.

You're making shit up again.

So nothing on Biden owning even ONE of those LLCs.

Shocker.

Why would you need to lie about Joe Biden owning those LLCs? Why would you flee from your own claims if you had evidence backing them up?
Biden was getting paid by some of them, moron.

I like the way you ignore the facts that contradict your idiocy

IF your argument had merit, y'all wouldn't need to make shit up.

Your ilk can't connect ONE of those accounts to Joe Biden. Yet y'all claimed he owned ALL of them.

Prove it.
Comer has identified a number of them that made payments to Joe, moron.

Steve Bannon? :laughing0301:

Comer has whistleblowers from theFBI and IRS who worked on the Biden investigation for years.

Don't forget about the 150 SARS, Simp. Or Tony Bobolinski.

Too bad you don’t do reality.

Not one of Comer's 'whistleblowers' say Joe did anything. Comer's agent from China did.......but only after he was indicted in November. And he never actually produced a lick of evidence backing anything.

And 150 SARs? There are literally MILLIONS of SARs every year, almost all amounting to absolutely nothing. And the 150 was spread over years.

Show us the evidence that Joe Biden is 'getting paid by all of them'. Even Comer doesn't make this claim.

I don't have access to the SARs. Congressman Comer does. Every member of his committee has seen them. No one has claimed they aren't legitimate.

Who said Joe was getting paid by all of them?

Making stuff up is how we know that you know your claims are bullshit.

Not one of Comer's 'whistleblowers' say Joe did anything. Comer's agent from China did.......but only after he was indicted in November. And he never actually produced a lick of evidence backing anything.

And 150 SARs? There are literally MILLIONS of SARs every year, almost all amounting to absolutely nothing. And the 150 was spread over years.
Who indicted him? Why, it was the Biden DOJ. The same entity that is persecuting Trump. All that does is confirm their legitimacy.

Keep denying reality, Cult moron.

Who said Joe was getting paid by all of them?

Making stuff up is how we know that you know your claims are bullshit.

You said he was getting paid by them. Did you go back and edit your post? Why? The original is already archived in my reply.

Show me. Don't tell me.

You claim Comer has the evidence that Joe was paid by these 20 LLCs. So it should be *remarkably* easy for you to show us this evidence.

Keep denying reality, Cult moron.

Laughing....its 'reality', until I demand evidence. Then its nothing but excuses why you can't.

Show us the evidence that Comer's agent of China presented evidence backing up any of his accusations.

You can't. There's nothing. You were duped again.

Last edited:
How would that be when they haven't been made public thanks to the Biden FBI?

Laughing.....so Comer proved that Joe had been paid by those 20 LLCs. But when I ask to see this proof, your sniveling excuse that you can't......is that they haven't been made public.

So Comer 'proved' it with evidence that you can't see, can't verify, and you can't prove actually exists.

Ladies and Gentlemen.........I give you MAGA!

why are you feeding this troll??

he doesnt care what you think,,,

You're right on the last half. I care what the evidence says.

And all I get from your ilk are a litany of mewling, sniveling excuses why y'all can't back up accusations.

Laughing....its 'reality', until I demand evidence. Then its nothing but excuses why you can't.

Show us the evidence that Comer's agent of China presented evidence backing up any of his accusations.

You can't. There's nothing. You were duped again.
Show me evidence he is an agent of China.

What is his name?

Show me evidence he is an agent of China.

What is his name?
So, nothing. You can't show us any evidence backing any part of Comer's agent of China's claims against Biden.

So you try and change the topic.

So much for 'reality', eh buddy. Your ilk are infallible until anyone demands evidence to back up your bullshit. Then its all excuses and topic changes.

And if you want to know more about Gal Luft, what he's charged with and why he was indicted, here's an article for you to ignore.

GOP House 'informant' indicted on allegations he was an agent for China

For the record, this is his SECOND indictment. The first came before he 'testified' to Comer, backed by absolutely nothing.

Forum List

Back