Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

read their prospectus. this is america. they might make pet rocks or they might be consultants.

do you think it likely that trump 47 will revise the ucc to limit corporate ownership of corporations?
Give us a link to their prospectus, if they ever had one.

Tried to hide the transactions....says who? The same guys that started from the assumption of the 'Biden Crime Family' and has been floundering to connect these accusations to reality ever since?
The presidents of the banks who submitted SARs to the fbi says so, you fucking dirtbag.

Recent estimates are that as much as $100 million flowed through the accounts. I'm starting to wonder if other Dem politicians were involved.
Look at the road trips and bipartisan support for Uke's......they're all dirty.

I've enumerated the list of his crimes numerous times, douchebag. Look it up.

Dude, you make random accusations you can't back up like you breathe.

What accusations are you making up *today*?

"Money Laundering" seems to be the new buzzwords your ilk have been told to ape.

Tried to hide the transactions....says who? The same guys that started from the assumption of the 'Biden Crime Family' and has been floundering to connect these accusations to reality ever since?
No one is floundering, douchebag.

Dude, you make random accusations you can't back up like you breathe.

What accusations are you making up *today*?

"Money Laundering" seems to be the new buzzwords your ilk have been told to ape.
I've posted the lost, jackass. Money laundering is just one of the numerous crimes Biden is guilty of.

so now capitalism is bad? trump has hundreds of shell corporations, enron had thousands.
You are the side that bashes capitalism. This is just exposing Biden as full of shit as well as those who support him.

No one is floundering, douchebag.

Laughing......Comer humiliated himself with his judgment day, where he promised to show the Biden families crimes.

He couldn't demonstrate a single criminal act. Let alone a network of crimes. Let alone anything to do with Joe Biden.

Comer's 'star witness' turned out be an agent of China. And the 'tapes' that are supposed to have recordings of nefarious dealings.......don't actually exist.

Its gotten so bad for your ilk that you're just desperately floundering, making up new accusations you can't back up, switching accusations of new crimes like they're new shades of lip stick.

Even Steve Bannon is laughing at you.

Even Steve Bannon is laughing at Comer and his pathetic attempts at 'gotcha'.

And your 'star witness', the one that Comer insisted 'disappeared'.....was indicted for being an agent of china.

Remember Nostra.....I know more than you.
Steve Bannon? :laughing0301:

Comer has whistleblowers from theFBI and IRS who worked on the Biden investigation for years.

Don't forget about the 150 SARS, Simp. Or Tony Bobolinski.

Too bad you don’t do reality.

Laughing......Comer humiliated himself with his judgment day, where he promised to show the Biden families crimes.

He couldn't demonstrate a single criminal act. Let alone a network of crimes. Let alone anything to do with Joe Biden.

Comer's 'star witness' turned out be an agent of China. And the 'tapes' that are supposed to have recordings of nefarious dealings.......don't actually exist.

Its gotten so bad for your ilk that you're just desperately floundering, making up new accusations you can't back up, switching accusations of new crimes like they're new shades of lip stick.

Even Steve Bannon is laughing at you.
Comer identified all kinds of criminal acts, moron. every money transfer from one phony bank account to another is a criminal act. Every SAR illustrates a criminal act.

What crimes?

Remember, you can't actually back up your claims with evidence. And no one is getting arrested because you make shit up on the internet.
Taking bribes, money laundering, to name two I'm not going to go through the whole sordid list because there are dozens of them.

A man? You just switched from 'the Bidens' to Joe Biden specifically. If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need to move the goal post.

Prove any of those 20 LLCs belong to Joe Biden. Let alone all of them.
You actually believe that's some kind of compelling argument?

'Linked to them'? Are they his? Has he received any payment out of any of these accounts?

Show me, don't tell me.

Show us the evidence that Joe Biden owns even one of those LLCs. Let alone all 20.

You're stalling. Why? If you had the evidence, wouldn't you be *eager* to show us?
He's getting paid by them, dumbass.

By defending Biden all you do is prove that you're a scumbag.

You actually believe that's some kind of compelling argument?

IF your argument had merit, y'all wouldn't need to make shit up.

Your ilk can't connect ONE of those accounts to Joe Biden. Yet y'all claimed he owned ALL of them.

Prove it.

Forum List

Back