Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

What laundering? There's nothing illegal about having an LLC. There's nothing illegal about getting paid from overseas.

You have allegations of crimes you can't possibly back up with evidence. And in the absence of evidence you make up even more fantastical stories.

If you had the evidence your ilk claim to, if your claims had merit....you wouldn't need to make shit up.
It’s illegal to bribe others and force them to pay….

So, nothing. You can't show us any evidence backing any part of Comer's agent of China's claims against Biden.

So you try and change the topic.

So much for 'reality', eh buddy. Your ilk are infallible until anyone demands evidence to back up your bullshit. Then its all excuses and topic changes.

And if you want to know more about Gal Luft, what he's charged with and why he was indicted, here's an article for you to ignore.

GOP House 'informant' indicted on allegations he was an agent for China

For the record, this is his SECOND indictment. The first came before he 'testified' to Comer, backed by absolutely nothing.
No stupid, you are asking me a question that must assume you aren’t lying about him being an agent of China, so it’s on you to prove he is.

It’s illegal to bribe others and force them to pay….

Bribe who, to do what?

Wasn't your accusation just an hour ago 'money laundering'?

Laughing.....its batshit bingo with you, your accusations made up and abandoned faster than I can keep up with.

No stupid, you are asking me a question that must assume you aren’t lying about him being an agent of China, so it’s on you to prove he is.

I asked you to show me the evidence that Comer's agent from China has to back up any accusation he's made against Biden.

And you have jack shit.

Exactly as I told you you would. I know your argument better than you do. You didn't even Gal Luft's name until I told you.

Just remember that every time you tards whine "B-b-b-b-but Biden!" in topics about Trump.
to a point I can see youre reasoning,,

but in this case is a ridiculous comparison and just dishonest to use it as an excuse for biden,"a life long politician" to have 20 offshore LLCs that does no business other than laundering money from foreign countries into biden family member bank accounts against a life long business man doing legitimate business;'s,,

to a point I can see youre reasoning,,

but in this case is a ridiculous comparison and just dishonest to use it as an excuse for biden,"a life long politician" to have 20 offshore LLCs that do no business other than laundering money from foreign countries into biden family member bank accounts against a life long business man doing legitimate business;'s,,

Who says Biden has 20 LLCs? Not even Comer makes that claim.

Comer can't prove that Joe Biden owns ANY of them. Let alone all of them.

Who says Biden has 20 LLCs? Not even Comer makes that claim.

Comer can't prove that Joe Biden owns ANY of them. Let alone all of them.
Government records show what the Biden's own them, douchebag. Anyone can look up public records to see who owns them. Neither Biden has denied owning them, dumbass. That issue isn't even in question.

I asked you to show me the evidence that Comer's agent from China has to back up any accusation he's made against Biden.

And you have jack shit.

Exactly as I told you you would. I know your argument better than you do. You didn't even Gal Luft's name until I told you.
First you have to prove your claim he is an agent from China, Simp.

Government records show what the Biden's own them, douchebag.

"The Bidens', huh? You just moved your goal posts. Your ilk said that Joe Biden owned them. Now its not Joe, but someone related to him.

You claimed that Joe Biden recieved payments from these LLCs. But when I asked you for evidence of said payments......you gave me more pathetic, snivelling excuses why you had none.

I know your argument better than you do, Brip. And its a joke.

Laughing.....so no evidence backing anything Gal Luft said about Biden.

My point exactly.

Every time we ask your ilk to back their accusations with evidence....you give us nothing but dodges, excuses and topic changes why you can't possibly back them up.

If you argument had merit, you wouldn't need to run.

Laughing.....so no evidence backing anything Gal Luft said about Biden.

My point exactly.

Every time we ask your ilk to back their accusations with evidence....you give us nothing but dodges, excuses and topic changes why you can't possibly back them up.

If you argument had merit, you wouldn't need to run.

Why are you running from this?

Why are you running from this?
So absolutely no evidence backing anything Gal Luft said about Biden. Exactly as I said.

I accept your concession with all the grace and patience it deserves.

So absolutely no evidence backing anything Gal Luft said about Biden. Exactly as I said.

I accept your concession with all the grace and patience it deserves.
Ok, it’s obvious you can’t back up your claim, so your entire question is based on lies.

As such, the only logical track to take is dismiss your lies and move on.

Bribe who, to do what?

Wasn't your accusation just an hour ago 'money laundering'?

Laughing.....its batshit bingo with you, your accusations made up and abandoned faster than I can keep up with.
Since you can’t name one service provided in exchange for tens of millions of dollars you’ve answered your own question.

Since you can’t name one service provided in exchange for tens of millions of dollars you’ve answered your own question.

So unless I disprove your imaginary conspiracy, it must be true?

Laughing....that's the logic of Flat Earthers. And you've got it backwards. You have to prove money laundering, bribery, influence peddling, etc with evidence. The burden of proof is entirely on you.

And you've got jack shit.

I don't have to disprove a thing.

Forum List

Back