Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

So unless I disprove your imaginary conspiracy, it must be true?

Laughing....that's the logic of Flat Earthers. And you've got it backwards. You have to prove money laundering, bribery, influence peddling, etc with evidence. The burden of proof is entirely on you.

And you've got jack shit.

I don't have to disprove a thing.
Jack shit?

Reality denying is thick with this one.

"The Bidens', huh? You just moved your goal posts. Your ilk said that Joe Biden owned them. Now its not Joe, but someone related to him.

You claimed that Joe Biden recieved payments from these LLCs. But when I asked you for evidence of said payments......you gave me more pathetic, snivelling excuses why you had none.

I know your argument better than you do, Brip. And its a joke.
It doesn't matter who owns them. Comer hasn't said who owns them. The only thing that matters is that they were used to shovel money to the Bidens.

The evidence are the bank records which the members of Congress all have access to. None of them disputed the claim that these LLS paid money to the Bidens. You're disputing facts that no one is disputing. Not a single member of Congress.

I'm not going to waste my time proving the sky is blue.

why are you feeding this troll??

hes making you follow his agenda,,
And by 'my agenda', you mean actual evidence rather than whatever accusations you care to make up?

There is a reason why you don't have the metal to face me: your claims don't measure up to the standard of actual evidence, fact or reason.

So absolutely no evidence backing anything Gal Luft said about Biden. Exactly as I said.

I accept your concession with all the grace and patience it deserves.
Comer's case against the Biden's isn't based on anything Gal Luft has ever said, you fucking douchebag.

It doesn't matter who owns them. Comer hasn't said who owns them. The only thing that matters is that they were used to shovel money to the Bidens.

The evidence are the bank records which the members of Congress all have access to. None of them disputed the claim that these LLS paid money to the Bidens. You're disputing facts that no one is disputing. Not a single member of Congress.

I'm not going to waste my time proving the sky is blue.

So Joe Biden owns the 20 LLCs. Except he doesn't. Except its someone related to Joe. Except it doesn't matter. Laughing...its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

Comer has been specifically asked if he can prove that Joe Biden owns those accounts. He's said he can't.

Yet your ilk lie and make shit up....claiming Joe owns them. Or in your case, that Joe has received payments out of them.

Yet when I ask you to show me the evidence that Joe has received payments out of those accounts........you flee.

You're so easy to run off, Brip.

Well then, post his tax returns showing his payments going thru these 20 LLCs.

GO!

Who said Joe got payments from the LLCs?

That would be you....making shit up. Why would Joe Biden's tax returns reflect your imagination?

Who says Biden has 20 LLCs? Not even Comer makes that claim.

Comer can't prove that Joe Biden owns ANY of them. Let alone all of them.
Who owns them is a matter of public record, dumbass.

Yes, Comer can prove who owns them. However, that fact isn't important to the fact that they were paying the Bidens $20 million.

So Joe Biden owns the 20 LLCs. Except he doesn't. Except its someone related to Joe. Except it doesn't matter. Laughing...its like watching a dog chase its own tail.

Comer has been specifically asked if he can prove that Joe Biden owns those accounts. He's said he can't.

Yet your ilk lie and make shit up....claiming Joe owns them. Or in your case, that Joe has received payments out of them.

Yet when I ask you to show me the evidence that Joe has received payments out of those accounts........you flee.

You're so easy to run off, Brip.
Prove it, dumbass.

That’s why Joe has the bribes paid to other accounts, shitforbrains.

Says you, citing your imagination. You can't prove bribes, money launder, influence peddling, that Joe owns any of the accounts, or that Joe has ever recieved a single payment out of any of those accounts.

You can't even tell me who was 'bribed', nor back that claim with evidence.

Its just batshit bingo....where you make up nonsense, have no evidence, and dodge when you're asked for it.

Good luck with that.

Says you, citing your imagination. You can't prove bribes, money launder, influence peddling, that Joe owns any of the accounts, or that Joe has ever recieved a single payment out of any of those accounts.

Its just batshit bingo....where you make up nonsense, have no evidence, and dodge when you're asked for it.

Good luck with that.
Tell us more about Trump and Russian collusion….

Good luck with that.
I’m going to have years of fun with your posts in this thread soon. Thanks!

Forum List

Back