Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

Prove it, dumbass.
Sure.

Now your turn. Show us the evidence that Joe Biden received payments out of the 20 LLCs. Or admit you made it up

Remember, Brip....I know your bullshit conspiracies better than you do. I've already reviewed your 'evidence'. I've looked through Comer's claims. I know exactly where the holes are. And I know exactly when Comer was forced to admit it.

Sure.

Now your turn. Show us the evidence that Joe Biden received payments out of the 20 LLCs. Or admit you made it up

Remember, Brip....I know your bullshit conspiracies better than you do. I've already reviewed your 'evidence'. I've looked through Comer's claims. I know exactly where the holes are. And I know exactly when Comer was forced to admit it.

Testimony from whistleblowers begins this week.
Enjoy!

Sure.

That stuff is date May 10, you fucking moron.

That stuff is date May 10, you fucking moron.

Yup. Right after Comer's 'judgment day'.....a complete and embarassing flop in which Comer admitted he couldn't connect Joe directly to any of the accusations he was making.

Now you show us the evidence that Joe Biden received payments out of those 20 LLCs.

Or admit you lied your ass off.

Testimony from whistleblowers begins this week.
Enjoy!

Laughing.....and not one of the 'whistleblowers' backs any of your bullshit about the 20 LLCs or any of your accusations of money laundering, bribery, or influence peddling.

When in doubt, switch accusations, eh buddy?

Tell us more about Trump and Russian collusion….
iu

Yup. Right after Comer's 'judgment day'.....a complete and embarassing flop in which Comer admitted he couldn't connect Joe directly to any of the accusations he was making.

Now you show us the evidence that Joe Biden received payments out of those 20 LLCs.

Or admit you lied your ass off.
A lot has happened between May 10 and now. Try sticking with what is being said now, dirtbag.

Laughing.....and not one of the 'whistleblowers' backs any of your bullshit about the 20 LLCs or any of your accusations of money laundering, bribery, or influence peddling.

The facts about the 20 LLCs doesn't come from the whistleblowers, you fucking moron. It comes from government documents.

A lot has happened between May 10 and now. Try sticking with what is being said now, dirtbag.

Uh-huh.

Then show us the evidence that Joe Biden received payments out of the LLCs. If 'a lot has happened', then this will be remarkably easy for you.

If you're lying your ass off, making shit up as you go along......we'll get another sniveling excuse why you can't.

Snivelling excuse incoming in 3........2..........1....

The facts about the 20 LLCs doesn't come from the whistleblowers, you fucking moron. It comes from government documents.

Then why would your ilk cite the whistleblowers and their testimony in a discussion about the 20 LLCs?

I didn't bring 'the whistleblowers'. You guys did.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to try and change the topic.

Then why would your ilk cite the whistleblowers and their testimony in a discussion about the 20 LLCs?

I didn't bring 'the whistleblowers'. You guys did.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't need to try and change the topic.
They are IRS agents, moron. The reason they were investigating Hunter and Joe is the fact that they didn't pay taxes on the millions they got from these LLCs.

Who said Joe got payments from the LLCs?

That would be you....making shit up. Why would Joe Biden's tax returns reflect your imagination?
So his legitimate income has nothing to do with the 20 shell LLCs.

Got it.

What was their purpose?
What service was provided in return for the money?
Me thinks Deep State is tired of Joe.

The Biden family opened more than 20 shell companies to hide payments and launder money, House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) said Sunday.
After reviewing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) at the Treasury and subpoenaing banks and individuals, Comer posted on Twitter that the Biden family created more than 20 entities to accept, forward, and collect payment from a wide range of business associates.

"We found all these shell companies that make absolutely no sense," Comer told Fox News. "I don't believe they have paid a penny of revenue, a penny of taxes on most of the millions of dollars they received from our adversaries around the world."

"How did they list this on their taxes?" Comer questioned. "Is it a service they provided?"

How on G*d's green can ANYONE have such a short attention span?

What Trump's disclosure of his 500 LLCs can and can't tell us

They are IRS agents, moron. The reason they were investigating Hunter and Joe is the fact that they didn't pay taxes on the millions they got from these LLCs.
Bri, stop there.....

The ENTIRE point of an LLC is that the income flows directly to the partners...where it is taxed as income.

Really? What did the IRS and FBI whistleblowers testify to in a few hours?

Forum List

Back