Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

They are IRS agents, moron. The reason they were investigating Hunter and Joe is the fact that they didn't pay taxes on the millions they got from these LLCs.

They weren't investigating Joe. They were investigating Hunter.

You're still making shit up.

Now show us the evidence that Joe Biden received payments out of those LLCs. Or admit you lie

They weren't investigating Joe. They were investigating Hunter.

You're still making shit up.

Now show us the evidence that Joe Biden received payments out of those LLCs. Or admit you lie
How do you know they were not investigating Joe?

So you're offering us your imagination about what they're gonna testify?

Laughing.....good luck with that.
Nope. You just did that, Simp.

I posted an opening statement by one of them in the OP.

:oops8:

Nope. You just did that, Simp.

I posted an opening statement by one of them in the OP.

:oops8:

Laughing....when your argument has collapsed so completely that you're now relying on testimony you don't even have, you know your argument hasn't gone well.

So I ask again, what crimes has Joe Biden committed? Every accusation y'all have made has been a laughable failure.

Laughing....when your argument has collapsed so completely that you're now relying on testimony you don't even have, you know your argument hasn't gone well.

So I ask again, what crimes has Joe Biden committed? Every accusation y'all have made has been a laughable failure.
Nothing on my end collapsed, Simp.

Still waiting for you to show evidence they were not investigating Chicom Joe…….

Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?​

Could it have anything to do with the fact that a complex paper trail makes it easier to conceal improper, inappropriate and possibly criminal conduct and schemes?

I mean 20 she’ll companies is better than one or even five.

Still waiting for you to show evidence they were not investigating Chicom Joe…….

Everything on your end has collapsed, buddy. Comer is just making shit up at this point, trying to get anything to stick on Biden.

His 'judgment day' turned out to be an embarassing flop. Comer's claims of 'influence peddling' were such a humiliating failure that even Steven Bannon mocked him.

Your star witness was indicted for being an agent of China. And your 'tapes' that record Biden doing something nefarious don't actually exist.

So how many indictments against Biden is that?

Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?​

Could it have anything to do with the fact that a complex paper trail makes it easier to conceal improper, inappropriate and possibly criminal conduct and schemes?

I mean 20 she’ll companies is better than one or even five.

How about 500?

Either LLCs are proof of nefarious activity, bribes and money laundering.....or they aren't.

Maybe sleepy Joe thought 20 would suffice. He is brain damaged, you know.

Do you have evidence that even 1 of these LLCs belongs to Joe Biden? That he's received any payments out of any of them?

I'm in my comfy chair. I'll wait.

Of course they investigated the whole thing for 5 years and they found exactly what they started with,,. Hunter out of his mind forgetting his taxes and lying on a gun form which everybody in the world does and nobody ever got charged with any of this stuff except him. They found nothing on Joe Biden dipstick dupe...

Do you have evidence that even 1 of these LLCs belongs to Joe Biden? That he's received any payments out of any of them?

I'm in my comfy chair. I'll wait.
The investigation is ongoing. But, you know that. You pathetic poseur.

Forum List

Back