Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

I never counseled suggested or implies that you should ignore the grand jury or the indictment. Do you also suffer from auditory hallucinations?

So with no reason to ignore the findings of the grand jury, and no reason to believe you....why would anyone care what pseudo-legal gibberish you make up about what constitutes evidence?

I'd have to ignore the judges that assessed the warrant and found probable cause, the prosecutors, the special counsel and the grand jury to follow your meaningless made-up nonsense.

Um, no thank you. You're nobody. And have no idea what you're talking about.

So with no reason to ignore the findings of the grand jury, and no reason to believe you....why would anyone care what pseudo-legal gibberish you make up about what constitutes evidence?
You’re quite befuddled. I don’t care if you agree with my points or not. But the truth still has value. If I try to educate you and some of your fellow simpletons, like for example by correctly pointing out that an indictment is merely an accusation and that it never constitutes proof of the charges, I can’t make you appreciate that fact. But I can inform you and others anyway.

You remain free to cover your eyes and hide under your bed from those scary facts.
I'd have to ignore the judges that assessed the warrant and found probable cause,
Yeah? You think that’s been done yet? Please link.
the prosecutors, the special counsel and the grand jury to follow your meaningless made-up nonsense.
You’re an obtuse idiot. The special counsel IS the prosecutor. The grand jury saw fit to accuse. That’s it. Period.
Um, no thank you. You're nobody. And have no idea what you're talking about.
Unlike you, I know what I’m talking about. I can support the claims I make.

You? No can do. You’re basically a retard.

Last edited:
You’re quite befuddled. I don’t care if you agree with my points or not. But the truth still has value. If I try to educate you and some of your fellow simpletons, like for example by correctly pointing out that an indictment is merely an accusation and that it never constitutes proof of the charges, I can’t make you appreciate that fact. But I can inform you and others anyway.

So you're arguing for your own legal irrelevance.

Finally, we've found common ground. I feel the same way about your meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish.

I'll stick with the grand jury, the judges that approved the warrants establishing probable cause, the indictments, the special counsel and the prosecutors on what evidence is, thank you.

Then show us the evidence that Joe Biden owns any of those LLCs. That any crime was commited with them. That Joe received any payment from them.

Your star witness was indicted as an agent of China, the 'secret tapes' don't actually exist, and even Comer admits he can't directly link Joe Biden to any crime.

Laughing.........even Steve Bannon is laughing at you.

The Biden crime family is todays Capone family.

What laundering? There's nothing illegal about having an LLC. There's nothing illegal about getting paid from overseas.

You have allegations of crimes you can't possibly back up with evidence. And in the absence of evidence you make up even more fantastical stories.

If you had the evidence your ilk claim to, if your claims had merit....you wouldn't need to make shit up.

There is evidence, but the Biden DOJ isn't interested in any of it. Imagine that.

So you're arguing for your own legal irrelevance.
Wrong again. Damn kid. You are unable to be right or intelligent. :itsok:
Finally, we've found common ground. I feel the same way about your meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish.
Zzz. You’re a bore on every level. And you are massively stupid.
I'll stick with the grand jury, the judges that approved the warrants establishing probable cause, the indictments, the special counsel and the prosecutors on what evidence is, thank you.

You do you. If stupidity was an art form you could be a DaVinci.

Wrong again. Damn kid. You are unable to be right or intelligent. :itsok:

Zzz. You’re a bore on every level. And you are massively stupid.

You do you. If stupidity was an art form you could be a DaVinci.

When and if you ever manage to come up with any compelling reasons why I should ignore the grand jury, the judges who issued the warrants, the prosecutors and the special counsels and instead believe your pseudo-legal gibberish on what evidence is....

....give me a holler.

When and if you ever manage to come up with any compelling reasons why I should ignore the grand jury, the judges who issued the warrants, the prosecutors and the special counsels and instead believe your pseudo-legal gibberish on what evidence is....

....give me a holler.
You don’t get it. Probably because you’re incredibly stupid.

I have no wish to convince you of anything.

Nobody cares what you claim to think. You’re far too simple to ever support your assertions anyway.

so now capitalism is bad? trump has hundreds of shell corporations, enron had thousands.
That's SUCH an ignorant statement, Rampart! Money laundering has nothing to do with "capitalism"! It's what people do when they're getting money from places that they don't want anyone to know about. The Biden's set up those shell corporations for one reason and one reason alone...to hide that they were raking in millions of dollars influence peddling.

That's SUCH an ignorant statement, Rampart! Money laundering has nothing to do with "capitalism"! It's what people do when they're getting money from places that they don't want anyone to know about. The Biden's set up those shell corporations for one reason and one reason alone...to hide that they were raking in millions of dollars influence peddling.

What influence peddling?

Again, you guys keep using allegations as evidence to support other allegations. But you can't prove any of it.

What influence peddling?

Again, you guys keep using allegations as evidence to support other allegations. But you can't prove any of it.
So Trump is innocent of every crime you clowns have claimed he committed,Right?

So Trump is innocent of every crime you clowns have claimed he committed,Right?

So you're equating anything you make up.....with felony indictments?

That's adorable.

Show me the evidence that Joe Biden money laundered anything. Or took bribes. Or whatever else you want to imagine.

I can certainly show you the evidence against Trump in his federal indictment. Lets compare what your imagination looks like compared to an actual criminal indictment.

Our sources are not equal.

So you're equating anything you make up.....with felony indictments?

That's adorable.

Show me the evidence that Joe Biden money laundered anything. Or took bribes. Or whatever else you want to imagine.

I can certainly show you the evidence against Trump in his federal indictment. Lets compare what your imagination looks like compared to an actual criminal indictment.

Our sources are not equal.
You have yet to PROVE A CRIME in a court of law, Simp.

Is he innocent, or are you admitting you are a hypocrite?

You have yet to PROVE A CRIME in a court of law, Simp.

Is he innocent, or are you admitting you are a hypocrite?

Laughing.....you refuse to look at the indictment. You refuse to look at the evidence.

I don't. More than 30 felony charges from Jack Smith's grand jury alone.

How many indictments is that for Biden again? Round up.

Laughing.....you refuse to look at the indictment. You refuse to look at the evidence.

I don't. More than 30 felony charges from Jack Smith's grand jury alone.

How many indictments is that for Biden again? Round up.
Indictments are not proof, Simp. They are accusations that have not been proven.

Sorry you are such a dumbass.

Indictments are not proof, Simp. They are accusations that have not been proven.

Sorry you are such a dumbass.

The evidence presented IN the indictment is evidence. You simply refuse to look at it. There are text messages, eye witness testimony, recordings, pictures.

Compare that to your silly 'Biden Crime Family' conspiracy....backed by jackshit.

Forum List

Back