Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

Joe's influence peddling.

Backed by what evidence?

Laughing......is it where you keep that evidence that Joe Biden received payments out of the LLCs, right next to Big Foot and the Loch Ness monster?

The evidence presented IN the indictment is evidence. You simply refuse to look at it. There are text messages, eye witness testimony, recordings, pictures.

Compare that to your silly 'Biden Crime Family' conspiracy....backed by jackshit.
It's only the incriminating evidence. You have to consider all the evidence to come to any reasonable conclusion, and that certainly wasn't done.

Backed by what evidence?

Laughing......is it where you keep that evidence that Joe Biden received payments out of the LLCs, right next to Big Foot and the Loch Ness monster?
I've already told you 160 SARs and a 1023. Plus there are emails and an abundance of testimonial evidences.

It's only the incriminating evidence. You have to consider all the evidence to come to any reasonable conclusion, and that certainly wasn't done.

Laughing....incriminating evidence is evidence, buddy. You're literally comparing actual evidence with evidence you're imagining.

Show us the evidence that Biden received payments from the LCCs.

I've already told you 160 SARs and a 1023. Plus there are emails and an abundance of testimonial evidences.

And there are literally MILLIONS of SARs a year, almost all of which mean absolutely nothing. And the 150 were spread out over years.

Your 'smoking gun' almost always means absolutely nothing.

Laughing....incriminating evidence is evidence, buddy. You're literally comparing actual evidence with evidence you're imagining.

Show us the evidence that Biden received payments from the LCCs.
Again, it's not all the evidence. Any conclusion based on only half the evidence is bound to be wrong. Of course, that's true of everything you post.

The evidence presented IN the indictment is evidence. You simply refuse to look at it. There are text messages, eye witness testimony, recordings, pictures.

Compare that to your silly 'Biden Crime Family' conspiracy....backed by jackshit.
None of it has been PROVEN, Simp.

That has been what you have been bleating about all the evidence against the Biden Crime Family.

Gotta love when hypocrite Dimtard morons get butthurt iwhen their rules bite them in the ass and expose their hypocrisy

And there are literally MILLIONS of SARs a year, almost all of which mean absolutely nothing. And the 150 were spread out over years.

How many SARS, EXACTLY.

Bring a link

Again, it's not all the evidence.

So you're telling us to ignore the actual evidence in the indictment because we haven't seen the 'evidence' you're imagining?

Um, no. I'm not ignoring the evidence in the indictment just because you want to play pretend and make up imaginary rebuttal

How do you know how many SARs there are? I heard a banker say that it's bit unusual for a person to have one or two SARs, but 160 never happens unless that person is a crook.

So you're telling us to ignore the actual evidence in the indictment because we haven't seen the 'evidence' you're imagining?

Um, no. I'm not ignoring the evidence in the indictment just because you want to play pretend and make up imaginary rebuttal
No, I'm telling people to ignore your bullshit opinions.

None of it has been PROVEN, Simp.

That has been what you have been bleating about all the evidence against the Biden Crime Family.

Gotta love when hypocrite Dimtard morons get butthurt iwhen their rules bite them in the ass and expose their hypocrisy
What evidence? You can't establish a single crime. Nothing you've offered as evidence is a crime. Nor can you back any claims of bribery, money laundering, or influence peddling.

Your 'star witness' was indicted for being an agent of china. The 'secret tapes' didn't actually exist. And Comer has humiliated himself again and again with accusations that he can't back up with evidence.

And WHILE you're just making shit up regarding Biden.....you're ignoring the *actual* indictment of Trump, insisting that it doesn't prove anything.

Laughing......how many indictments is Biden under again?

No, I'm telling people to ignore your bullshit opinions.

Opinions? I'm not offering opinions. I'm offering evidence.

Evidence you insist we ignore because you've imagined 'evidence' that refutes it.

Yeah, I'm not ignoring the indictment or the evidence in it because of your imagination.

What evidence? You can't establish a single crime. Nothing you've offered as evidence is a crime. Nor can you back any claims of bribery, money laundering, or influence peddling.

Your 'star witness' was indicted for being an agent of china. The 'secret tapes' didn't actually exist. And Comer has humiliated himself again and again with accusations that he can't back up with evidence.

And WHILE you're just making shit up regarding Biden.....you're ignoring the *actual* indictment of Trump, insisting that it doesn't prove anything.

That's pure horseshit. None of the accusations against Biden depend on this guy. Comer hasn't humiliated himself at all. The fact that the corrupt DOJ indicted this guy only shows that the Biden crime family is afraid of his testimony. The Trump indictment is pure fraud.

Opinions? I'm not offering opinions. I'm offering evidence.

Evidence you insist we ignore because you've imagined 'evidence' that refutes it.

Yeah, I'm not ignoring the indictment or the evidence in it because of your imagination.
What evidence have you offered?

The evidence presented IN the indictment is evidence.

For the Grand Jury. And their task isn’t to decide guilt or not. Their job is only to say whether they (the majority) see sufficient evidence to say that there is “probable cause.” If they see that much, they accuse.

However, despite your ongoing ignorance, an indictment is proof of anything charged. Let that sink in.

It’s the law.

How many SARS, EXACTLY.

Bring a link

Its just SAR. Suspicious Activity Report. If there are more than one, its SARs.

About 2 million a year. With the 150 in question spread over years. And almost all SARs are triggered by perfectly legal activity. Barely 4% trigger any additional inquiry and only a tiny fraction of those actual charges.

Your smoking gun is almost always triggered by perfectly legal activity.

Its just SAR. Suspicious Activity Report. If there are more than one, its SARs.

About 2 million a year. And almost all SARs are triggered by perfectly legal activity. Barely 4% trigger any additional inquiry and only a tiny fraction of those actual charges.

Your smoking gun is almost always triggered by perfectly legal activity.
Honest people only receive one or two. Only crooks get 160.

You are on the run there, Sport.

What Trump crimes have been "PROVEN"?

Your standard.

Not sure how stupid you have to be to not know an indictment is an accusation, and has not been proven.

Why do you think you can apply one standard to the Biden Crime Family, and another to Trump, and not get mocked for your hypocrisy and dumbassery?

Forum List

Back