Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

You are on the run there, Sport.

What Trump crimes have been "PROVEN"?

Your standard.

Not sure how stupid you have to be to not know an indictment is an accusation, and has not been proven.

Why do you think you can apply one standard to the Biden Crime Family, and another to Trump, and not get mocked for your hypocrisy and dumbassery?
That's what all Democrats believe.

Its just SAR. Suspicious Activity Report. If there are more than one, its SARs.

About 2 million a year. With the 150 in question spread over years. And almost all SARs are triggered by perfectly legal activity. Barely 4% trigger any additional inquiry and only a tiny fraction of those actual charges.

Your smoking gun is almost always triggered by perfectly legal activity.
Um, narrow down your bullshit link. It goes from 2014 to 2021 and says it breaks it down by "industry".

Give us a total per year with a usable link, Simp.

Failure to do so is an admission by you that you are full of shit.

Um, narrow down your bullshit link. It goes from 2014 to 2021 and says it breaks it down by "industry".

2014 to 2021 covers the period we're talking about. You're just desperate to ignore or do the slightest research. You won't look at any indictment, you won't look up any stat, you won't review any evidence.

You're an aggressively ignorant person. And I can't use evidence to convince people that no use for evidence.

For anyone that is curious and is willing to actually look at the evidence, the Financial Crimes Reporting Network is part of the US Treasury and who Suspicious Activity Reports are sent to initially. There are a total of about 2 million SARs a year.

Here's the website that breaks down years and industries:

Almost all are triggered by completely legal activity. Which Comer knows. But really hopes you don't.

Honest people only receive one or two. Only crooks get 160.

Again, its 150. And almost all SARs are triggered by completely legal activity. With roughly 2 million a year, and the 150 SARs in question spread over over 4 years years, its an absolutely tiny number.

Roughly 0.00185% of any given years worth.

And not one of them were considered noteworthy by the Department of Treasury

And exactly as predicted, you refuse to look at the evidence. Just like you refused to look at Trump's indictment. Just like you refused to look at the evidence in that indictment.

Your willful ignorance isn't my problem. I've given you the very best source on the internet for SARs summaries: The US Treasury's Financial Crimes Reporting Network.

The place that collects the SARs to begin with.

You simply refuse to look at it. Wallow in ignorance.

For the Grand Jury. And their task isn’t to decide guilt or not. Their job is only to say whether they (the majority) see sufficient evidence to say that there is “probable cause.” If they see that much, they accuse.

So per your latest round of meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish, a recording of Trump admitting that the documents in his possession are still classified..

....isn't evidence?

Laughing....good luck with that. Keep those eyes screwed shut buddy. It won't matter.

Why can’t you tell us what they provided?
Outside of Joe threatening them to pay his family or else that is.
So where's that evidence that Joe Biden owned the LCC's? Or that he received any payment out of those LLCs? Or that there was any bribery, money laundering or whatever else y'all are making up?

I keep asking....and y'all keep dodging.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have to run.

2014 to 2021 covers the period we're talking about. You're just desperate to ignore or do the slightest research. You won't look at any indictment, you won't look up any stat, you won't review any evidence.

You're an aggressively ignorant person. And I can't use evidence to convince people that no use for evidence.

For anyone that is curious and is willing to actually look at the evidence, the Financial Crimes Reporting Network is part of the US Treasury and who Suspicious Activity Reports are sent to initially. There are a total of about 2 million SARs a year.

Almost all are triggered by completely legal activity. Which Comer knows. But really hopes you don't.
Ok, I'll play your silly game.

Let's run with 2 million SARs per year.

US population is around 330,000,000.

The count for US businesses is harder to nail down, but the best estimate is about 33 million.

All of these are subject to SAR reports. So, out of approx 360 million subject to these reports. the Biden Crime Family has racked up 150 reports out of the 2 million.

But hey, keep denying reality. It's what you do best.

So where's that evidence that Joe Biden owned the LCC's? Or that he received any payment out of those LLCs? Or that there was any bribery, money laundering or whatever else y'all are making up?

I keep asking....and y'all keep dodging.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have to run.
Pay to play.
Joes going down.

Again, its 150. And almost all SARs are triggered by completely legal activity. With roughly 2 million a year, and the 150 SARs in question spread over over 4 years years, its an absolutely tiny number.

Roughly 0.00185% of any given years worth.

And not one of them were considered noteworthy by the Department of Treasury
1 or 2 over a lifetime for honest people. 160 is what crooks receive.

I've heard 160 and 260. I've never heard 150. Of course, you hear what you want to hear.

Comparing Biden's count with the count for the entire country couldn't be more dishonest. Do we compare Trump's bank account with the sum total of savings for the entire country and call him poor? That's the kind of math you're selling, douchebag,

Legal?
Pay to play is a felony.

You weren’t in the grand jury. And all a grand jury does is accuse. That’s not the same job as a petit jury has.

I don’t care if you choose not to accept my cautionary words. But you’re the dope placing credence in a GJ accusation as if it was evidence. :cuckoo: Hint: it’s not.

I do actually know what I’m talking about. You may not. But then you are pretty stupid.

Nobody is under indictment until and unless they are charged by a grand jury (except that in some states a grand jury is not always required). Also, you dolt, while Brandon is the sitting President, he cannot be indicted. You dipshit.
of course you can, it's called impeachment.. Democrats it would mean something
That lie is falling apart right now at the hearing, Simp.
It's just the same bs and innuendo which can't go to a real court because it is BS and innuendo LOL.

What was their purpose?
What service was provided in return for the money?
Me thinks Deep State is tired of Joe.

The Biden family opened more than 20 shell companies to hide payments and launder money, House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) said Sunday.
After reviewing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) at the Treasury and subpoenaing banks and individuals, Comer posted on Twitter that the Biden family created more than 20 entities to accept, forward, and collect payment from a wide range of business associates.

"We found all these shell companies that make absolutely no sense," Comer told Fox News. "I don't believe they have paid a penny of revenue, a penny of taxes on most of the millions of dollars they received from our adversaries around the world."

"How did they list this on their taxes?" Comer questioned. "Is it a service they provided?"

That’s like 5000 less than the Trump family

LOL

Ok, I'll play your silly game.

Let's run with 2 million SARs per year.

US population is around 330,000,000.

The count for US businesses is harder to nail down, but the best estimate is about 33 million.

All of these are subject to SAR reports. So, out of approx 360 million subject to these reports. the Biden Crime Family has racked up 150 reports out of the 2 million.

But hey, keep denying reality. It's what you do best.

And by my 'silly game', you mean what the evidence actually indicates? Almost every single SARs is triggered by completely legal activity.

So a report that almost always records perfectly legal activity is your smoking gun of illegal activity? And none of these SARs ever triggered any concern in the Treasury.

And what crimes you referring to exactly? The ones you can't possibly back up with evidence?

Legal?
Pay to play is a felony.
Pay to play says who?

You can't factually establish your claims. And you know you can't.

Again, you're just throwing out accusations that you can't back up. Who, pray tell, was paying to play what?

Get specific and make your argument with evidence.

Or just keep running. Either serves my purpose.

Trumps run a lot of companies and provide services.

Biden’s family only service is pay to play.

Show us the evidence of pay to play. You making up yet another criminal accusation backed by jackshit is gonna go about as well as your last criminal accusation backed by jackshit.

Pay to play says who?

Again, you're just throwing out accusations that you can't back up. Who, pray tell, was paying to play what?

For the 23rd time, name the service provided in exchange for tens of millions.

Your inability to answer that is the answer.

Orange suit Brandon.

Pay to play says who?

Only a scumbag would defend the Biden criminals. That's the bottom line.

Forum List

Back