Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

Any excuse to ignore the evidence in the indictment, I suppose.

Good luck with that.
The indictment is just a mere accusation and has, legally , absolutely zero evidentiary power. You retard.

Good luck with your retardation.

Name the service provided in exchange for tens of millions.
He said earlier Joe wrote a book. And all the income is on his public tax reports.

But when asked to show how this money went thru the 20 shell LLCs he had nothing.

Weak ass punk is all Skylar is

:dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg:

The indictment is just a mere accusation and has, legally , absolutely zero evidentiary power. You retard.

Good luck with your retardation.

The evidence in the indictment on the other hand has plenty of evidentiary power.

But tell us more about your new pseudo-legal theory that photos, text messages, testimony and recordings aren't actually evidence.

So we can all just bask in your desperation.

For the 23rd time, the burden of proof on your 'pay to play' scheme is entirely on you.

Your insistence that unless I disprove your fantasy, it must be true is the reasoning of Flat Earthers. And a perfect example of why Joe Biden has zero indictments.

While Trump has 71.

Show us the evidence of 'pay to play'. Who pays who to play what? What policy was influenced?

Show us. Don't tell us.
Why do you keep bleating about accusations that have yet to be proven, Simp?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

He said earlier Joe wrote a book. And all the income is on his public tax reports.

But when asked to show how this money went thru the 20 shell LLCs he had nothing.

Weak ass punk is all Skylar is

:dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :auiqs.jpg:

Who says that the money in the shell companies when to Joe Biden?

Not Comer. Not the IRS agents that testified today.

So....who? Is it you citing yourself? Its you citing yourself again, isn't it?

Why do you keep bleating about accusations that have yet to be proven, Simp?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What accusations? I can't get a straight answer out of you guys. Your claims change daily.

Who paid who to do what? With evidence.

All I get are excuses why you can't back any of your claims up.

The evidence in the indictment on the other hand has plenty of evidentiary power.

But tell us more about your new pseudo-legal theory that photos, text messages, testimony and recordings aren't actually evidence.

Accusations is not proof, Simp.

This is still America.

Don't know what communist country you hail from, but here you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Kinda fun to turn your standards around on you and shove them up your I-95 wide asshole.

:dance::dance::dance:

There is no evidence in the indictment? You pathetic retard.
I offered no such legal theory, you lying twat. What have consistently stated is just black letter law. An indictment isn’t evidence of guilt. Sorry you can’t grasp that simple but absolute truism.
You’re the desperate one. Maybe that’s why you lie so much.

Who says that the money in the shell companies when to Joe Biden?

Not Comer. Not the IRS agents that testified today.

So....who? Is it you citing yourself? Its you citing yourself again, isn't it?
Apparently you didn't watch the hearings.

Stay stupid, it's what you do best.

What accusations? I can't get a straight answer out of you guys. Your claims change daily.

Who paid who to do what? With evidence.

All I get are excuses why you can't back any of your claims up.
Um, hey stupid......an indictment is nothing more than accusations.

Man, you really are ignorant of how the American system works, Comrade.

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Laughing......where in the hearing did the IRS agents say that any money went to Joe Biden?

Or did you just move your goal posts again?

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have to run.

Um, hey stupid......an indictment is nothing more than accusations.

Man, you really are ignorant of how the American system works, Comrade.

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Uh-huh. Then why is Trump shitting his pants on a toilet in Florida, screaming in all caps on Truth Social...if its nothing?

There is no evidence in the indictment? You pathetic retard.

There's tons of evidence in the indictment. Photos, testimony, transcrips of recordings, text messages.

But go ahead, Dunning-Kruger and tell us again how none of that is evidence.

For the giggles

There's tons of evidence in the indictment. Photos, testimony, transcrips of recordings, text messages.

But go ahead, Dunning-Kruger and tell us again how none of that is evidence.

For the giggles
There is no evidence in the indictment.

Period.

You’re ignorant. And you bloviate. But at least you’re a moron.

Last edited:
There is no evidence in the indictment.

Period.

You’re ignorant. And you bloviate. But at least yiur a moron.

Says you, citing you. And you refuse to look at the indictment or review the evidence in it. And don't know a thing about the law.

Anyone who looks at the indictment can see *buckets* of evidence.

Photos of where Trump left documents in bathrooms and ballroom stages. Transcripts of text exchanges between Nauta and other employees, when they planned on moving them, transcripts of the recordings where Trump admitted that the documents hadn't been declassified and were still secret, lists of top secret documents that were seized in the execution of the search warrant, testimony from Trump's own lawyer where Trump lied to them about the documents. And so much more.

The indictment is 49 pages long. Everything from about page 9 to about page 43 is just evidence of Trump and Nauta's crimes.

But per your latest round of meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish......none of that is evidence?

Laughing....good luck with that, bud.

Says you, citing you. And you refuse to look at the indictment or review the evidence in it. And don't know a thing about the law.

Anyone who looks at the indictment can see *buckets* of evidence.

Photos of where Trump left documents in bathrooms and ballroom stages. Transcripts of text exchanges between Nauta and other employees, when they planned on moving them, transcripts of the recordings where Trump admitted that the documents hadn't been declassified and were still secret, lists of top secret documents that were seized in the execution of the search warrant, testimony from Trump's own lawyer where Trump lied to them about the documents. And so much more.

The indictment is 49 pages long. Everything from about page 9 to about page 43 is just evidence of Trump and Nauta's crimes.

But per your latest round of meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish......none of that is evidence?

Laughing....good luck with that, bud.
I don’t need to cite every bit of law for a twat like you. I’ve actually already cited it.

Your ignorance is insurmountable.

I will deifn to share the accurate information with you one more time. An indictment is nothing more than an accusation. It is not — ever — evidence of the charges alleged ON the indictment.

It should be obvious even to a moron like you why that is so. It has to be. Yep. It’s that obvious. 😎

I don’t need to cite every bit of law for a twat like you.
You're not quoting the law. You're quoting yourself. And you don't know what you're talking about.

But tell us more about how all the photos, the testimony, the transcripts of recordings, the transcripts of text messages in the indictment, pretty much everything from page 9 to page 43.....how *none* of it is evidence.

So we can all laugh at your meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish.

Laughing......where in the hearing did the IRS agents say that any money went to Joe Biden?

Or did you just move your goal posts again?

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have to run.

Forum List

Back