Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

Uh-huh. And is Trump being tried in the 9th Judicial Circuit?
You’re an asshole who doesn’t know shit about the law. Find me any US circuit that doesn’t instruct a trial jury that an indictment isn’t evidence. You idiot.
Laughing....I'm gonna need to school you on the jurisdiction and applicability of circuit court rulings outside that circuit, aren't I?

You couldn’t. You’re a hopeless asshole idiot.

You’re an asshole who doesn’t know shit about the law. Find me any IS circuit that doesn’t instruct a trial jury that an indictment isn’t evidence. You idiot.

You couldn’t. Your a hopeless asshole idiot.

So no, the 9th judicial circuit rulings don't apply outside the 9th judicial circuit. Do they?

And certainly don't apply in the 4th judicial circuit where Trump's trial is being held.

You knew that. But offered us a ruling you *knew* didn't apply to Trump's case.

No wonder you were quoting yourself. The moment you try to quote the law.......your argument collapses.

As I challenged you. Find me any circuit that charges a trial jury differently, you ignorant twat.

Do the 9th judicial circuits rulings apply to the 4th judicial circuit?

Its a simple question. Can you answer it?

Or will you continue to demonstrate your profound ignorance of how the law actually works by avoiding it?

Uh-huh. And is Trump being tried in the 9th Judicial Circuit?

Laughing....I'm gonna need to school you on the jurisdiction and applicability of circuit court rulings outside that circuit, aren't I?
Tried equals proof now, Simp>

Get back to us when something is proven.

Or will you continue to demonstrate your profound ignorance of how the law actually works by avoiding it?
Where is your "proof" of guilt, Simp?

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Where is your "proof" of guilt, Simp?

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

The evidence against Trump was laid out in the indictment, Nostra. Pages 9 through 43.

Which you refuse to read. And then laughably pretend doesn't exist.

All while babbling about the imaginary 'Biden Crime Family'....despite failing spectacularly to back up your claims about Joe Biden and any criminal act. And you admiting you have no proof of.

Good luck with pretending none of the evidence against Trump exists as a legal defense.

Last edited:
BackAgain Hey Buddy. We've got two options.

Option 1 is that you don't know shit about the law and didn't understand the jurisdiction of the various judicial circuits. Ignorantly assuming that the 9th circuit ruling would apply to a 4th judicial circuit trial.

In which case your profound lack of understanding of even the basic issues of judisdiction in law would render your claims meaningless, as you simply don't know enough to comment intelligently on the topic.

Option 2 is worse. That you *did* understand how jurisdiction works, that you knew full well that a 9th circuit ruling would have no legal relevance to a 4th judicial circuit court.

And you intentionally and willfully lied to us, giving us a ruling that you knew didn't apply to Trump's case.

So...which is it, sport?

Last edited:
What influence peddling?

Again, you guys keep using allegations as evidence to support other allegations. But you can't prove any of it.
Simple question for you, Skylar! What services did the Biden family provide for all of these foreign groups that pumped almost 17 million (and counting) dollars into the Biden family bank accounts and what was the purpose of creating over 30 shell companies to hide the transfer of those monies?

Oh, and I'm not using "allegations"...I'm using bank records. It's all there in black and white!

Simple question for you, Skylar! What services did the Biden family provide for all of these foreign groups that pumped almost 17 million (and counting) dollars into the Biden family bank accounts and what was the purpose of creating over 30 shell companies to hide the transfer of those monies?

Oh, and I'm not using "allegations"...I'm using bank records. It's all there in black and white!

I have no idea.

Now, what evidence do you have for influence peddling? Who paid who to do what? Or try bribery. Or money laundering. Or any crime by Joe Biden. Can you manage even a parking ticket at this point?

Show me, don't tell me. Mindlessly repeating the accusation without evidence is just ....culty.

I have no idea.

Now, what evidence do you have for influence peddling? Who paid who to do what? Or try bribery. Or money laundering. Or any crime by Joe Biden. Can you manage even a parking ticket at this point?

Show me, don't tell me. Mindlessly repeating the accusation without evidence is just ....culty.
Seriously? Have you simply not been paying attention to the hearings, Skylar? The total amount of money that the Clinton family was paid is upwards of 17 MILLION DOLLARS from foreign entities run through over 30 shell companies and that total continues to go up as more bank records are examined! 17 MILLION DOLLARS and nobody can point to a single service or production of goods by the Biden's in return for all of that money! You have "no idea" because you get your news from CNN and they won't cover this story so you think it doesn't exist! It's pathetic.

The evidence against Trump was laid out in the indictment, Nostra. Pages 9 through 43.

Which you refuse to read. And then laughably pretend doesn't exist.

All while babbling about the imaginary 'Biden Crime Family'....despite failing spectacularly to back up your claims about Joe Biden and any criminal act. And you admiting you have no proof of.

Good luck with pretending none of the evidence against Trump exists as a legal defense.
Cool story. An indictment is just an accusation.

Where it your "proof", Simp?

Don't you find it interesting that the IRS actually TAXED the money Hunter got from Burisma (and/or other places)

and yet did not even QUESTION how the $$ was earned??

I mean, try that, Little People... Try having a business that the gummit cannot even identify the purpose of?

But maybe no business license is required when you're working for a corrupt country?

I don't know... but the IRS never seemed to want to know what business Hunter had with said corrupt foreign gummit

2 standards in this country: one for the rich/well-connected, and one for the non-rich, non-connected

It’s a pattern jury instruction and a model jury instruction. One version or some other version has always made it plain to juries that indictments are not evidence.

You’re truly resistant to education.

It’s a pattern jury instruction and a model jury instruction. One version or some other version has always made it plain to juries that indictments are not evidence.

You’re truly resistant to education.
I miss John Belushi (avatars)

:(

BackAgain Hey Buddy. We've got two options.

Option 1 is that you don't know shit about the law and didn't understand the jurisdiction of the various judicial circuits. Ignorantly assuming that the 9th circuit ruling would apply to a 4th judicial circuit trial.

In which case your profound lack of understanding of even the basic issues of judisdiction in law would render your claims meaningless, as you simply don't know enough to comment intelligently on the topic.

Option 2 is worse. That you *did* understand how jurisdiction works, that you knew full well that a 9th circuit ruling would have no legal relevance to a 4th judicial circuit court.

And you intentionally and willfully lied to us, giving us a ruling that you knew didn't apply to Trump's case.

So...which is it, sport?
False do print. But that’s just your style: Vapid, dishonest and pointless.

Sorry, you plodding twit, but you lose yet again.

What was their purpose?
What service was provided in return for the money?
Me thinks Deep State is tired of Joe.

The Biden family opened more than 20 shell companies to hide payments and launder money, House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) said Sunday.
After reviewing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) at the Treasury and subpoenaing banks and individuals, Comer posted on Twitter that the Biden family created more than 20 entities to accept, forward, and collect payment from a wide range of business associates.

"We found all these shell companies that make absolutely no sense," Comer told Fox News. "I don't believe they have paid a penny of revenue, a penny of taxes on most of the millions of dollars they received from our adversaries around the world."

"How did they list this on their taxes?" Comer questioned. "Is it a service they provided?"

Why did the felon Trump corporation have 500 shell companies?

I think it's to conduct business.

Forum List

Back