Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

You can't establish so much as a parking ticket.

Your 'judgment day' didn't establish a single crime by anyone. Let alone a 'vast Biden Family criminal network'.

Your 'star witness' was indicted as an agent of China.

Your 'secret tapes' never existed.

And your entire narrative was dismanted by Trump's OWN investigator in Ukraine, Lev Parnas.
So the bank records don't exist? Neither do the shell companies? Is that what you're really going with, Skylar?

You can't establish so much as a parking ticket.

Your 'judgment day' didn't establish a single crime by anyone. Let alone a 'vast Biden Family criminal network'.

Your 'star witness' was indicted as an agent of China.

Your 'secret tapes' never existed.

And your entire narrative was dismanted by Trump's OWN investigator in Ukraine, Lev Parnas.
Give me your take on what that 17 million the Biden family took in was for, Skylar! What goods or services were ever provided by ANY of those 30 shell companies?

So the bank records don't exist? Neither do the shell companies? Is that what you're really going with, Skylar?

Laughing......LLCs aren't illegal. Nor are getting paid from overseas companies.

You have no evidence of any actual crime. You have accusations that just don't hold up.

Give me your take on what that 17 million the Biden family took in was for, Skylar! What goods or services were ever provided by ANY of those 30 shell companies?

The 'Biden Family' lumps in Hunter Biden business partners and even law firms. So how much are you claiming that Hunter or the "Biden Family" actually received?

And of course, can you show us any payment to Joe Biden?

Smiling...even one?

Of course not. You've got jackshit. You can't factually establish any crime by Joe Biden.

Oh, sweetie......you didn't know that circuit judicial court rulings are only applicable to the circuit judicial region, did you? Your ignorance of how the law works is truly breathtaking.

It's okay, I'll walk you through how jurisdiction works. I'll do the research you refuse to do and walk you through how 9th circuit court rulings don't apply to the 4th circuit courts.

Open your little maw, baby bird.
You still have no clue what you’re babbling about.

But your ignorance aside, find me one US court in any criminal case that fails to admonish the jury of the legal fact that an indictment is not evidence.

But you won’t. You can’t. You’re a waste of electrons.

You still have no clue what you’re babbling about.

But your ignorance aside, find me one US court in any criminal case that fails to admonish the jury of the legal fact that an indictment is not evidence.

But you won’t. You can’t. You’re a waste of electrons.

You gave me a 9th circuit ruling for a 4th circuit court case.

You didn't understand how jurisdiction works until I told you.

Sweetie....9th circuit rulings apply to 9th circuit cases. Is Trump being tried in the 9th circuit?

If no.....then what legal relevance does a ruling that doesn't apply to his case have?

You gave me a 9th circuit ruling for a 4th circuit court case.

You didn't understand how jurisdiction works until I told you.

Sweetie....9th circuit rulings apply to 9th circuit cases. Is Trump being tried in the 9th circuit?

If no.....then what legal relevance does a ruling that doesn't apply to his case have?
I gave you only one illustration of a general jury instruction, you absolutely stupid mutant tampon.

I gave you only one illustration of a general jury instruction, you absolutely stupid mutant tampon.

You demonstrated that you don't have the first clue how jurisdiction works.

Your understanding of the law is comically inept.

But good luck using a 9th circuit court ruling in a 4th circuit court trial.

You demonstrated that you don't have the first clue how jurisdiction works.

No. You’re just retarded and perpetually confused.

Once again (since you are a retard) what I had said many times is that an indictment his not evidence of a crime. I gave a couple of examples of a federal trial court pattern jury instruction.

It doesn’t matter worth a tinker’s damn in hell, you absolute imbecile, if you’re in circuit in Florida or NY or California. If you’re on a criminal jury trial, the judge absolutely will advise you of the FACT that an indictment is not evidence.

You don’t know anything about the law. 👍

No. You’re just retarded and perpetually confused.

Once again (since you are a retard) what I had said many times is that an indictment his not evidence of a crime. I have a couple of examples of a federal trial court pattern jury instruction.

It doesn’t matter worth a tinker’s damn in hell, you absolute imbecile, if you’re in circuit in Florida or NY or California. If you’re on a criminal jury trial, the judge absolutely will advise you of the FACT that an indictment is not evidence.

You don’t know anything about the law. 👍

Laughing....says the poor, hapless soul that offered a 9th circuit court ruling for a 4th circuit case.

You don't know the first thing about how jurisdiction works. Your understanding of the law is inept.

Don't worry, baby bird....I'll walk you through the whole process.

Laughing......LLCs aren't illegal. Nor are getting paid from overseas companies.

You have no evidence of any actual crime. You have accusations that just don't hold up.
Oh come on, Skylar! It's obvious what the Biden's did! They created those shell companies to launder that 17 million so nobody would know where it came from before they distributed it to the rest of the family. They hid that because they know that influence peddling is illegal and that is EXACTLY what they were doing!

Oh come on, Skylar! It's obvious what the Biden's did! They created those shell companies to launder that 17 million so nobody would know where it came from before they distributed it to the rest of the family. They hid that because they know that influence peddling is illegal and that is EXACTLY what they were doing!

Laughing......then it will be remarkably easy to factually establish.

But you can't. You can't establish any crime. You have elaborate accusations. And you can't even agree on what your accusing Joe of. First, it was bribery. Then it was influence peddling. Now its 'money laundering'.

And you can't factually back any of it. You can't prove so much as a parking ticket. If you believe you can....show me.

The 'Biden Family' lumps in Hunter Biden business partners and even law firms. So how much are you claiming that Hunter or the "Biden Family" actually received?

And of course, can you show us any payment to Joe Biden?

Smiling...even one?

Of course not. You've got jackshit. You can't factually establish any crime by Joe Biden.
It's over 17 million and counting, Skylar! You obviously don't understand the criminal statute. Joe Biden is guilty of influence peddling if the money goes to a member of his family. It doesn't have to go to him. :)

It's over 17 million and counting, Skylar!
Who who? Y'all have lumped in Hunter Biden's business partners, even law firms.

How much of that 17 million are you claiming that Hunter received?

Smiling.....you have no idea.

You obviously don't understand the criminal statute. Joe Biden is guilty of influence peddling if the money goes to a member of his family. It doesn't have to go to him. :)

What crime? By who? To do what?

You claim that Joe Biden is guilty of influence peddling.......with what payment? What policy did he influence?

Smiling.......you have no idea.

Laughing......then it will be remarkably easy to factually establish.

But you can't. You can't establish any crime. You have elaborate accusations. And you can't even agree on what your accusing Joe of. First, it was bribery. Then it was influence peddling. Now its 'money laundering'.

And you can't factually back any of it. You can't prove so much as a parking ticket. If you believe you can....show me.
It's not "elaborate", Skylar! It's pretty simple really. The Biden family (Hunter and James) sold Joe Biden's influence and took in HUGE sums of money...some of which appear to have paid for expenses at Joe's houses. It's all there in black and white. The Biden's really aren't that bright and it's hard to hide 17 million dollars!

Who who? Y'all have lumped in Hunter Biden's business partners, even law firms.

How much of that 17 million are you claiming that Hunter received?

Smiling.....you have no idea.

What crime? By who? To do what?

You claim that Joe Biden is guilty of influence peddling.......with what payment? What policy did he influence?

Smiling.......you have no idea.
The 17 million? Give me a plausible explanation for all that money being paid, Skylar! Amuse me.

Laughing....says the poor, hapless soul that offered a 9th circuit court ruling for a 4th circuit case.

You don't know the first thing about how jurisdiction works. Your understanding of the law is inept.

Don't worry, baby bird....I'll walk you through the whole process.
It is impossible to educate you as you are retarded.

But you do insist on remaining wrong. The legal instructions to a U.S. district court jury in any and every criminal case absolutely DO include the instruction that an indictment isn’t evidence.

Again, you know nothing at all about the law. :auiqs.jpg:

Go ahead. Prove me wrong you imbecile. Find me one single solitary criminal jury instruction in any federal jurisdiction which doesn’t include that specific and clear charge.

No matter how you jump up and down and shriek and hurl your poo, facts remain facts.

IMG_0584.png

It is impossible to educate you as you are retarded.

But you do insist on remaining wrong. The legal instructions to a U.S. district court jury in any and every criminal case absolutely DO include the instruction that an indictment isn’t evidence.

Again, you know nothing at all about the law. :auiqs.jpg:

Go ahead. Prove me wrong you imbecile. Find me one single solitary criminal jury instruction in any federal jurisdiction which doesn’t include that specific and clear charge.

No matter how you jump up and down and shriek and hurl your poo, facts remain facts.

View attachment 807882

Um....sweetie? You're still not getting jurisdiction as a concept, or how jurisdiction is relevant to court proceedings. That's from the 11th circuit court, applying to 11th circuit court rulings.

Is Trump being tried in the 11th circuit court?

Smiling........your incompetence is a delight.

Um....sweetie? You're still not getting jurisdiction as a concept, or how jurisdiction is relevant to court proceedings. That's from the 11th circuit court, applying to 11th circuit court rulings.

Is Trump being tried in the 11th circuit court?

Smiling........your incompetence is a delight.
Uh … retard. It doesn’t matter. I don’t care how stupid you prove yourself to be.

A legal jury charge from a judge in every U.S. District Court in every criminal case advises the jury that an indictment is not evidence.

Yep. That charge is given in every single US District Court Criminal trial regardless of which district court wherever it may be.

You may have ground to sue your school district for educational malpractice. You’ve learned nothing. I know it’s your fault. But did they even try to teach you?

Uh … retard. It doesn’t matter. I don’t care how stupid you prove yourself to be.

Sweetie....jurisdiction does matter. Rulings from the 9th circuit apply to the 9th circuit. Procedures and instructions agreed upon by the 11th apply to the 11th.

Is Trump being tried in the 9th or the 11th?

Smiling....keep floundering.

Forum List

Back