Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

Shitforbrains thinks Trump got rich working for the government all his life like Biden has.

Mods already warned you trolls on this.
No, crybaby, Biden didn't get rich working for the government. He got rich from book deals and speaking engagements. He wasn't born rich.

Last edited:
Why did the felon Trump corporation have 500 shell companies?

I think it's to conduct business.
The topic of this thread is not Trump; it's about Biden. Stay on topic. There are threads already started about Trump. Take your Trump comments to one of them.

Of course, every Trump thread is chock full of Biden posts. I guess we know who are the reporting crybabies, and who are not.

Anyway, people create LLCs as a tax haven, and to compartmentalize revenue and profit/loss.

I've already explained this, douchebag.

You haven't explained shit. You've ignored the fact that SARs are almost entirely completely legal activity.

Your desperate, willful ignorance isn't an explanation. It's an excuse.

Seriously? Have you simply not been paying attention to the hearings, Skylar? The total amount of money that the Clinton family was paid is upwards of 17 MILLION DOLLARS from foreign entities run through over 30 shell companies and that total continues to go up as more bank records are examined! 17 MILLION DOLLARS and nobody can point to a single service or production of goods by the Biden's in return for all of that money! You have "no idea" because you get your news from CNN and they won't cover this story so you think it doesn't exist! It's pathetic.

And the 'Clinton Family' included business partners and even law firms.

Cool story. An indictment is just an accusation.

Where it your "proof", Simp?

The charges are accusations. The evidence presented is just evidence.

Laughably, you refuse to look at any of the evidence, any of the transcripts of recordings, any of the photos, any of the testimony, any of the texts. And then even more comically, insist that if you refuse to look at them, they don't exist.

Good luck with that.

You’re an asshole who doesn’t know shit about the law. Find me any US circuit that doesn’t instruct a trial jury that an indictment isn’t evidence. You idiot.

You couldn’t. You’re a hopeless asshole idiot.

Oh, sweetie......you didn't know that circuit judicial court rulings are only applicable to the circuit judicial region, did you? Your ignorance of how the law works is truly breathtaking.

It's okay, I'll walk you through how jurisdiction works. I'll do the research you refuse to do and walk you through how 9th circuit court rulings don't apply to the 4th circuit courts.

Open your little maw, baby bird.

You haven't explained shit. You've ignored the fact that SARs are almost entirely completely legal activity.

Your desperate, willful ignorance isn't an explanation. It's an excuse.
You explained nothing, douchebag.

And the 'Clinton Family' included business partners and even law firms.
Didn't even notice I wrote, Clinton, Skylar. Hate to say it but the Biden's make the Clinton's look like model citizens...and that's something I never thought I'd be saying!

Didn't even notice I wrote, Clinton, Skylar. Hate to say it but the Biden's make the Clinton's look like model citizens...and that's something I never thought I'd be saying!

You can't establish so much as a parking ticket.

Your 'judgment day' didn't establish a single crime by anyone. Let alone a 'vast Biden Family criminal network'.

Your 'star witness' was indicted as an agent of China.

Your 'secret tapes' never existed.

And your entire narrative was dismanted by Trump's OWN investigator in Ukraine, Lev Parnas.

Forum List

Back