Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

You're not quoting the law. You're quoting yourself.

Nope. I’m quoting the law.

The fact that you don’t recognize it isn’t my problem. It’s yours.
And you don't know what you're talking about.

Sadly for you, I do. But your ignorance remains insurmountable.
But tell us more about how all the photos, the testimony, the transcripts of recordings, the transcripts of text messages in the indictment, pretty much everything from page 9 to page 43.....how *none* of it is evidence.

Nothing in the indictment is evidence.

Period.

So we can all laugh at your meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish
It’s not pseudo. It’s the law.

Now, if you care to ask a reasonable question without your mouth-breathing imbecility, I would be happy to share the basic evidence for my claim with you.

In fact, I enjoy exposing you as the ignorant twat you are.

👍😎

What was their purpose?
What service was provided in return for the money?
Me thinks Deep State is tired of Joe.

The Biden family opened more than 20 shell companies to hide payments and launder money, House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) said Sunday.
After reviewing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) at the Treasury and subpoenaing banks and individuals, Comer posted on Twitter that the Biden family created more than 20 entities to accept, forward, and collect payment from a wide range of business associates.

"We found all these shell companies that make absolutely no sense," Comer told Fox News. "I don't believe they have paid a penny of revenue, a penny of taxes on most of the millions of dollars they received from our adversaries around the world."

"How did they list this on their taxes?" Comer questioned. "Is it a service they provided?"

Just imagine how many companies and other forms of money laundering were not found, because no one was allowed to fully investigate....

1689814797427.png

Source:

Nope. I’m quoting the law.

No, you're quoting yourself. You say that nothing in the indictment is evidence.

Not the photos, not the transcripts of recordings, not the text messages, not testimony. None of it, per your meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish, is evidence, huh?

Good luck with that, buddy. Your quiet desperation to ignore the evidence always makes me smile.

No, you're quoting yourself. You say that nothing in the indictment is evidence.

Not the photos, not the transcripts of recordings, not the text messages, not testimony. None of it, per your meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish, is evidence, huh?

Good luck with that, buddy. Your quiet desperation to ignore the evidence always makes me smile.
IRS ‘WHISTLEBLOWER X’ UNMASKS, TELLS CONGRESS POLITICOS RAN BIDEN TAX PROBE:

The evidence keeps growing of how Biden political allies at the Department of Justice kept IRS investigators away from Hunter and the Big Guy.

IRS ‘WHISTLEBLOWER X’ UNMASKS, TELLS CONGRESS POLITICOS RAN BIDEN TAX PROBE:

The evidence keeps growing of how Biden political allies at the Department of Justice kept IRS investigators away from Hunter and the Big Guy.

And what crime did the whistleblowers accuse Joe Biden of, exactly?

Be specific. Quote them even.

Or you can do what all the rest have.....and stall while you wait for Gateway Pundit to tell you what to think.

And what crime did the whistleblowers accuse Joe Biden of, exactly?

Be specific. Quote them even.

Or you can do what all the rest have.....and stall while you wait for Gateway Pundit to tell you what to think.
Enjoy.
Oh your posts are prime beef.

You can impeach. You can’t indict. You dope. And it’s pretty meaningless.
Only with the new scumbag GOP Party and Trump and Murdoch Etcetera... The problem is Joe has done nothing wrong and everybody knows it but you conspiracy nut jobs.

For the 23rd time, the burden of proof on your 'pay to play' scheme is entirely on you.

Your insistence that unless I disprove your fantasy, it must be true is the reasoning of Flat Earthers. And a perfect example of why Joe Biden has zero indictments.

While Trump has 71.

Show us the evidence of 'pay to play'. Who pays who to play what? What policy was influenced?

Show us. Don't tell us.
Your belief that you don't have to provide the source of Biden's income doesn't pass the laugh test. Do you imagine a jury would swallow that?

Yes. I know. I was here when I said it. And I’m right.

No part of the indictment is evidence. The big mystery is why that’s so difficult for a dipshit like you to comprehend
Good luck with that, buddy.

I don’t need luck, you dipshit.
Facts are facts. Your dislike or denial doesn’t change that fact. 👍
Your quiet desperation to ignore the evidence always makes me smile.
You haven’t presented any evidence. That always makes me laugh — at you! 👍

Your belief that you don't have to provide the source of Biden's income doesn't pass the laugh test. Do you imagine a jury would swallow that?

So where's the evidence that Joe Biden was paid out of any of those LLCs?

Well gee, these companies were obviously helping the poor, feeding the hungry, and providing diapers for single moms. C'mon, man.

That's all you do, scumbag. That's all you can do.

Show me the evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime, owns any of those LLCs, got any payments out of those LLCs.

You can't.

Show me the evidence that Joe Biden is guilty of money laundering, bribery, or influence peddling.

You can't.

You can't even tell me who supposedly paid who to influence what. Let alone back that nonsense with evidence.

Keep running.

Let’s spend a moment trying to educate the insufferably retarded Skylar.

Also:

(5) The indictment is not evidence. This case, like most criminal cases, began with an indictment. You will have that indictment before you in the course of your deliberations in the jury room. That indictment was returned by a grand jury, which heard only the government's side of the case. I caution you, as I have before, that the fact that [defendant] has had an indictment filed against [him/her] is no evidence whatsoever of [his/her] guilt. The indictment is simply an accusation. It is the means by which the allegations and charges of the government are brought before this court. The indictment proves nothing.

See: What Is Not Evidence

Forum List

Back