Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?​

Could it have anything to do with the fact that a complex paper trail makes it easier to conceal improper, inappropriate and possibly criminal conduct and schemes?

I mean 20 she’ll companies is better than one or even five.
And less than 500...

Sweetie....jurisdiction does matter. Rulings from the 9th circuit apply to the 9th circuit. Procedures and instructions agreed upon by the 11th apply to the 11th.

Is Trump being tried in the 9th or the 11th?

Smiling....keep floundering.
Retard: we aren’t talking about rulings or appeals.

Get an adult to assist you.

We are talking about jury instructions from judges to criminal trial juries in absolutely all US district courts.

Again. I have shown you examples. You cannot point to a single set of jury instructions anywhere in the United States which don’t include the instruction to the jury that an indictment is NOT evidence.

Everything else that you’re on about is nonsense.

Find me one example of any US District Court jury charge in a criminal trial which doesn’t include that instruction.

But you won’t. You’re too stupid to even see that you’re wrong.

Meanwhile, this entire slice of this thread all came about because in your boundless ignorance you thought an indictment constitutes evidence of guilt. I pointed out (to educate you) that an indictment is never evidence.

You’re dumb and stubborn and uneducable and boring. 👍

Retard: we aren’t talking about rulings or appeals.

We're talking about rulings and jury instructions from the 9th and 11th circuit court respectively.

And if its jury instructions offered to ALL US district courts, then show us those instructions as the standard for the 4th.

Smiling.....so much for your latest excuse to ignore the evidence against Trump.

Trump was a businessman.

Brandon has never worked a real day outside of government.

With 500 LLCs? What does Trump need 500 LLCs for?

And Trump's company was already found guilty of fraud. So there's definitely reason to ask.

And which of those 20 LLCs belong to 'brandon'?

Trump was a businessman.

Brandon has never worked a real day outside of government.
It's the "purpose" of LLCs you were yapping about.

And other than generating losses for TrumpCo, you can bet that the purpose of many others was to obscure ownership.....and partners.

We're talking about rulings and jury instructions from the 9th and 11th circuit court respectively.

And if its jury instructions offered to ALL US district courts, then show us those instructions as the standard for the 4th.

Smiling.....so much for your latest excuse to ignore the evidence against Trump.
No. You’re just obtuse. Jury instructions are kind of boilerplate.

I’m sorry that your thick skull and tiny little brain prohibit your ability to learn anything.

Toddle off, child. You’re a pest.

No. You’re just obtuse. Jury instructions are kind of boilerplate.

I’m sorry that your thick skull and tiny little brain prohibit your ability to learn anything.

Toddle off, child. You’re a pest.

Or.....I simply understand how jurisdiction works, recognizing that 9th circuit court rulings don't apply to the 4th circuit court. Nor do 11th circuit court jury instructions apply to the 4th circuit courts.

You didn't even know how jurisdiction works until I told you.

You'll need another excuse to ignore the evidence laid out against Trump in the federal indictment.

Forum List

Back