Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

You ask irrelevant and childish questions.

I’m not here to humor your asshole diversion efforts.

Try to stick to the actual topic. 👍

I ask for evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

You've got jackshit.

Its not that complicated.

I ask for evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

You've got jackshit.

Its not that complicated.
It’s very simple. You’re a retard.

As I’ve patiently and repeatedly pointed out to you, you pinhead, the investigation is ongoing. Patience little one. 👍😎

It’s very simple. You’re a retard.

As I’ve patiently and repeatedly pointed out to you, you pinhead, the investigation is ongoing. Patience little one. 👍😎

You've patiently repeated excuses for why you've got jackshit that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Give me a holler if you ever manage to overcome that simple standard of evidence.

You've patiently repeated excuses for why you've got jackshit that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Give me a holler if you ever manage to overcome that simple standard of evidence.
Nah. You’re an impatient dopey little troll who brings nothing to the Board.

Anyway, I think you’re overdue for Barbie time. You know, go play with a little plastic doll.

False. Nothing makes sense to a moron like you. Thus, your endless confusion.
I'm not confused. That's your lying allegation! But go on with the attempted insults. Use that "superior" mind. It really shows you are not as smart as you want people to think. 4th grade stuff.
Carry on.

I'm not confused. That's your lying allegation! But go on with the attempted insults. Use that "superior" mind. It really shows you are not as smart as you want people to think. 4th grade stuff.
Carry on.
Your IQ is stone cold. 👍

But it is funny seeing you pretend to care about insults. Hypocrisy is so you, butch.

(That could be a typo.)

Your IQ is stone cold. 👍

But it is funny seeing you pretend to care about insults. Hypocrisy is so you, butch.

(That could be a typo.)
I was hoping for a real, educated insult. Maybe expanding your brain for a better one is beyond hope.
Be better!

Laughing.....so nothing again.

At least you're consistent.
iu

With 500 LLCs? What does Trump need 500 LLCs for?

And Trump's company was already found guilty of fraud. So there's definitely reason to ask.

And which of those 20 LLCs belong to 'brandon'?
Keep it up, Skylar! Try to excuse what the Biden's did. You know as well as I do that the Biden's used THEIR shell companies to launder money and hide it's origin. The whole sordid mess is coming out now and anyone who tries to argue that nothing bad happened is going to look like a naive buffoon! The Biden family extorted millions and Joe Biden is guilty of influence peddling.

Keep it up, Skylar! Try to excuse what the Biden's did. You know as well as I do that the Biden's used THEIR shell companies to launder money and hide it's origin. The whole sordid mess is coming out now and anyone who tries to argue that nothing bad happened is going to look like a naive buffoon! The Biden family extorted millions and Joe Biden is guilty of influence peddling.

And what did Joe Biden do exactly?

Smiling.....your ilk can't even agree on the accusation. Let alone back it up. Your claims keep changing. First it was 'bribes', then it was 'extortion', then it was 'influence peddling' and now its 'money laundering'.

And you can't factually back up *any* of it. You can't even show that Joe Biden received a *penny* from any of these LLCs. Let alone committed any crime.

You can't prove a parking ticket.

And LLC's don't 'launder' anything. They're straight up pass through entities. Everything comes out in pretty much the same state as it went in.

And what did Joe Biden do exactly?
One thing he did is got Shokin fired. That much is obvious.
Smiling.....your ilk can't even agree on the accusation. Let alone back it up. Your claims keep changing. First it was 'bribes', then it was 'extortion', then it was 'influence peddling' and now its 'money laundering'.
That's wrong. It's all of them, dumbass.

And you can't factually back up *any* of it. You can't even show that Joe Biden received a *penny* from any of these LLCs. Let alone committed any crime.
Yes we can moron. We have his bank records which show deposits from the accounts mentioned in the records of the 20 shell companies.

You can't prove a parking ticket.

And LLC's don't 'launder' anything. They're straight up pass through entities. Everything comes out in pretty much the same state as it went in.
They are a means of laundering money, asshole. Do you actually believe that the FBI doesn't know how its done?

That makes him smart.
Well i guess youre on record for supporting corruption. You think its funny that our president is taking bribes.

Do you know what happens when you take a bribe from China? What do you think they do after they have successfully bribed someone who is now a US president? THEY BLACKMAIL HIM!!!!

This shit is TERRIBLE for our nation and its future. China can do some serious damage with a comprimised US president.

Well i guess youre on record for supporting corruption. You think its funny that our president is taking bribes.
Well I guess you can't read.
Do you know what happens when you take a bribe from China?
You get Chinese patents for your clothing if you're Ivanka.
What do you think they do after they have successfully bribed someone who is now a US president? THEY BLACKMAIL HIM!!!!
That explains how they so easily destroyed us in the Trade War Trump started.
This shit is TERRIBLE for our nation and its future. China can do some serious damage with a comprimized US president.
Makes me wonder why you have so many Chinese made items in your house. Care to explain?

Do you know what happens when you take a bribe from China? What do you think they do after they have successfully bribed someone who is now a US president? THEY BLACKMAIL HIM!!!!

This shit is TERRIBLE for our nation and its future. China can do some serious damage with a comprimized US president.
These are the same people who were foaming at the mouth over the idea the Trump colluded with the Russians

Well I guess you can't read.

You get Chinese patents for your clothing if you're Ivanka.

That explains how they so easily destroyed us in the Trade War Trump started.

Makes me wonder why you have so many Chinese made items in your house. Care to explain?
You dont take any of this seriously, do you. Its all a game to you. SMH.

Forum List

Back