Why did Tim Kaine lie about Clinton/Obama eliminating the Iranian nuclear program?

Even liberal ABC called him out on his lie. Do democrats really believe everyone is stupid? What was the point of such a blatant lie?

The facts are Clinton and Obama chose to fund the Iranian Military and have vowed to protect their nuclear program. They gave them billions to fund the Iranian programs even though the Supreme Court ruled all frozen money was to go to the victims of Iranian terrorism .

#lyingtimkaine was a disaster for the party last night. A spoiled brat who spewed talking points straight out of MSNBC or DailyKOS, threw fits, and lied continuously.

I watched Mike Pence and was impressed, I really wish he had top billing on the ticket. But good God was Kaine a disaster.

It's a bummer that the VP debates don't have more impact on elections.
Mike Pence. Anti Civil Rights. Passed anti gay legislation that nearly ruined his state economically. I bet you love him.

iran deal is win-win for both side

"both sides" for dani means------BOTH sunnis and shiites
no . it was bad tragedy for bastard wahabi isis-al qaede and zionist

how is it a tragedy for wahabis and how is it a tragedy for
Zionists according to the shitty Shiite partyline?
because both crying for iran deal .both want break deal .

suidi arabia= wahabi-isis-al qaede
israel netanyaho party = zionist

Israel and Saudi Arabia present united front over Iran deal

benjamin-netanyahu_3375721b.jpg

last picture of isis wahabi suidia arabia and netanyahoo party

4249622933.jpg

4249622933.jpg

really? have the Saudis complained?

Even liberal ABC called him out on his lie. Do democrats really believe everyone is stupid? What was the point of such a blatant lie?

The facts are Clinton and Obama chose to fund the Iranian Military and have vowed to protect their nuclear program. They gave them billions to fund the Iranian programs even though the Supreme Court ruled all frozen money was to go to the victims of Iranian terrorism .
Why say something that all lies? No one GAVE them billions. Lies. The Iranian nuclear program is kaput.

I notice no links. Obviously for a reason.
$11.9 BILLION. Ignorant liberals have no idea what is happening.

U.S. to Award Iran $11.9 Billion Through End of Nuke Talks

#lyingtimkaine was a disaster for the party last night. A spoiled brat who spewed talking points straight out of MSNBC or DailyKOS, threw fits, and lied continuously.

I watched Mike Pence and was impressed, I really wish he had top billing on the ticket. But good God was Kaine a disaster.

It's a bummer that the VP debates don't have more impact on elections.
Mike Pence. Anti Civil Rights. Passed anti gay legislation that nearly ruined his state economically. I bet you love him.
Passing a religious freedom Bill strengthening civil rights did not ruin the state. Besides this thread is about Kaine's lie regarding the Iranian programs.

Why say something that all lies? No one GAVE them billions. Lies. The Iranian nuclear program is kaput.

I notice no links. Obviously for a reason.
$11.9 BILLION. Ignorant liberals have no idea what is happening.

U.S. to Award Iran $11.9 Billion Through End of Nuke Talks
11.9 is our money .usa did steal

Easy,

To many democrats, the end justifies the means.

If that means lieing to retain power, they have no problem with that because it meshes with what they see as reality.

Once the conservatives start to understand this, they will ultimately control the government.
Great explanation and sooo true

How is giving Iran $11.9 billion to expand their ballistic missile program and continue their nuke program a win? Obama and Clinton bribed them to kick the can down the road.

How is giving Iran $11.9 billion to expand their ballistic missile program and continue their nuke program a win? Obama and Clinton bribed them to kick the can down the road.
fact 1: 11.9 billion was iran money
fact 2 : you can use ballistic missile without nuclear weapon
fact 3: peaceful nuclear program is right for all nation .we need electricity and drugs too

fact 3: peaceful nuclear program is right for all nation .we need electricity and drugs too
I guess you are unaware of the Supreme Court ruling regarding the money that was frozen due to acts of terrorism. It was the victims money.

4249622933.jpg

really? have the Saudis complained?
How to manage Saudi anger at the Iran nuclear deal
How to manage Saudi anger at the Iran nuclear deal

I guess you are unaware of the Supreme Court ruling regarding the money that was frozen due to acts of terrorism. It was the victims money.
what victims?

no . usa blocked money after iran revolution.
because they dont like them .

what victims?

What victims? Really? The 83' bombing. Obama filed the suit.

what victims?

That was when the Shiite shit of Iran started inflicting
terrorism on US citizens

Forum List

Back