Why didnt you hear about the Huntington Beach Riots?

why didn't we hear about it?

duh could be we DON'T LIVE there...

dear gawd make it stop

A persistent myth is that black men just don't become serial killers. It's the white guy that fits the profile. In fact, there are prolific black serial killers.

Way to conflate two different issues and pretending to have a point. White guys DO fit the profile AND black serial killers exist. Both are true

What gives? How can white people sit by and be silent about this violent culture?

I know, I know!
wv8yll.jpg

It's cuz we be Crazy Ass Crackers....so WE can but YOU (blacks) can't! Don't believe me? Ax the black folks who call each other nigga cuz of dat same rule of who can and can't.

What gives? How can white people sit by and be silent about this violent culture?

I know, I know!
wv8yll.jpg

It's cuz we be Crazy Ass Crackers....so WE can but YOU (blacks) can't! Don't believe me? Ax the black folks who call each other nigga cuz of dat same rule of who can and can't.

yep...:lol:

IMO, this didn't get the national/international attention of the media was because this wasn't a black and white thingy. It has to be about the whites being racists to get the MSM's attention.

Don't believe me?????
If there was a black man getting the crap beat out of him in this "riot", you know that there would have been MSM attention it. Obama and Holder would have risen for the occasion with a speech from both. But , it was only a white cracker thingy, sort of like the black on black crimes that go unoticed with the MSM.

Last edited:
You didn't hear about it Stephanie because this kind of thing happens just about every weekend in the summer on Huntington Beach.

Huntington Beach... picture a frat house, now picture a beach masquerading as a frat house.

Pretty much all the LA Area and OC beach cities are that way (near the beach) Huntington, Redondo, Seal, Newport, Venice, Hermosa, Manhattan, Santa Monica, etc.... Normally it's just a lot of fun and a good time is had by all, gets out of hand from time to time though (what do you expect with drunken college age kids running around everywhere though?).

IMO, this didn't get the national/international attention of the media was because this wasn't a black and white thingy. It has to be about the whites being racists to get the MSM's attention.

Don't believe me?????
If there was a black man getting the crap beat out of him in this "riot", you know that there would have been MSM attention it. Obama and Holder would have risen for the occasion with a speech from both. But atlas, it was only a white cracker thingy, sort of like the black on black crimes that go unoticed with the MSM.

No look at every white riot that breaks out the MSM does their best to downplay it like "a few rowdy individuals" or "bad apples" or "overly enthusiastic". A black person on twitter...TWITTER says he's going to riot and we have news reports for 2 weeks

Don't believe me?????
If there was a black man getting the crap beat out of him in this "riot", you know that there would have been MSM attention it. Obama and Holder would have risen for the occasion with a speech from both. But atlas, it was only a white cracker thingy, sort of like the black on black crimes that go unoticed with the MSM.

No look at every white riot that breaks out the MSM does their best to downplay it like "a few rowdy individuals" or "bad apples" or "overly enthusiastic". A black person on twitter...TWITTER says he's going to riot and we have news reports for 2 weeks

blame it on your MSM outlets, dude, they always pull for you. But, my guess is that it comes down to being a racist story when it comes to blacks......even if it isn't, they will make one up.

A persistent myth is that black men just don't become serial killers. It's the white guy that fits the profile. In fact, there are prolific black serial killers.

Way to conflate two different issues and pretending to have a point. White guys DO fit the profile AND black serial killers exist. Both are true

The only conclusion is, the profile is wrong.

You didn't hear about it Stephanie because this kind of thing happens just about every weekend in the summer on Huntington Beach.

Huntington Beach... picture a frat house, now picture a beach masquerading as a frat house.

Pretty much all the LA Area and OC beach cities are that way (near the beach) Huntington, Redondo, Seal, Newport, Venice, Hermosa, Manhattan, Santa Monica, etc.... Normally it's just a lot of fun and a good time is had by all, gets out of hand from time to time though (what do you expect with drunken college age kids running around everywhere though?).

I lived in Oceanside and up North in Grass Valley... so I know about Huntington Beach..

The only reason we heard about Martin/Zimmerman is because of Sharpton and Obama got involved in a local STATE matter...other wise we would of heard a blip about it...but now we get goofy threads like this..

The only conclusion is, the profile is wrong.

No because whites fitting the profile is still correct until blacks become the majority of serial killers.

I knew what you were doing before you did. Nice try

The media obviously does everything to hide the violent behavior of whites, I'm mean whites have been killing whites everyday for a while now without so much as a peep from the media. Wait, that's not whites that's blacks. Nevermind.

I lived in Oceanside and up North in Grass Valley... so I know about Huntington Beach..

Steph: It never happens...Except when it does happen...which is pretty often :cuckoo:

No it doesn't happen every weekend. This happened because of the Surf Competition and even that was broadened to include skateboarding and BMX biking. Then they brought in a few bands to give a concert. That's what happened. It attracted more people than just surfers. Next year, it will be limited to only the surfing competition.

The media obviously does everything to hide the violent behavior of whites, I'm mean whites have been killing whites everyday for a while now without so much as a peep from the media. Wait, that's not whites that's blacks. Nevermind.

You're right, whites never kill. :doubt:

Steph: It never happens...Except when it does happen...which is pretty often :cuckoo:

my dear child...you are damn goofy...do you speak just the hear yourself speak?

Forum List

Back