Why didnt you hear about the Huntington Beach Riots?

Probably the reason there wasn't more press was because of the lack of violence. How bad can you spin portapotty attacks? No one was hurt out of the few little fights.

Tell YURT that...He seems to believe a 3 minute segment is a big deal :lol:

Probably the reason there wasn't more press was because of the lack of violence. How bad can you spin portapotty attacks? No one was hurt out of the few little fights.

You will say anything to keep from admitting that you are completely full of shit.

Everyone has heard about this.

You and your posts are idiotic today.

Last edited:
Moving the Goal Posts.

It's what dimocraps do when they're proven to be ignorant of facts...

Sequester-600.jpg

OP- Cause it was just stupid (and we DID), and the violent Martin "protesters" were just fools too- looked like Laker "fans". But thanks for the silly racist OP and Fox bs...lol

You will say anything to keep from admitting that you are completely full of shit.

Everyone has heard about this.

You and you posts are an idiotic.

not everybody

Last edited:
White riots don't make the news?

does no one else remember when Canada lost at hockey? They rioted for days and it was all over the news.

Besides, this was just a bunch of liberal kids acting like their parents.

why didn't we hear about it?
You didn't hear about it Stephanie because this kind of thing happens just about every weekend in the summer on Huntington Beach.

Huntington Beach... picture a frat house, now picture a beach masquerading as a frat house.

Pretty much all the LA Area and OC beach cities are that way (near the beach) Huntington, Redondo, Seal, Newport, Venice, Hermosa, Manhattan, Santa Monica, etc.... Normally it's just a lot of fun and a good time is had by all, gets out of hand from time to time though (what do you expect with drunken college age kids running around everywhere though?).

You forgot the kegs everywhere. Thousands of kegs.
Frats, young'uns, kegs. Not a good mix sometimes.

not everybody

well...that contradicts your OP

will you apologize now?

Sure as soon as you show where I said no one saw it I will. I'll wait right here for your obligatory "translation" of what my op says.

it was clearly implied and btw...not everybody knows about "black" riots you speak of....you do realize you have just shot your thread down and it makes no sense.

apologize and we might forgive you

OP- Cause it was just stupid (and we DID), and the violent Martin "protesters" were just fools too- looked like Laker "fans". But thanks for the silly racist OP and Fox bs...lol

The violent Martin protesters WERE probably Laker fans, but the martin protesters were just beating up random people they found on the streets. The Laker fans were dragging people out of their cars to beat them up.

Steph: It never happens...Except when it does happen...which is pretty often

A 'riot' after the US open surfing competition which included surfers from all over the world.
Who's to know what country the 'rioters' were from?

How often do 'whites' riot?

Did you complain when about the riots in Oakland and LA?

The fact is 84% of white murder victims are killed by other white people . we really do have a question whether white leadership, where they are on this issue. conversation is sorely lacking an appeal for the moderate white community . after all, no one forces white people to throw haymakers after their surfing competitions. when white youth are raised with so much privilege and so few boundaries, these young while white men reject concepts of self-control and not being a jerk. some people may feel like i'm ster stereotyping. i don't care. i'm dealing with reality. the white community needs to ask itself, how are we going to deal with this problem?

:clap:

what problem?....it wasnt much of a "riot".....and it doesnt happen every weekend......

It was hot!...and they didn't turn over EVERY port a potty...

what the hell was the purpose of this thread?.....

No idiot...it wasnt a big story but random twitter threats of black riots made the news for weeks.

:lol::lol::lol:

Show me where I said no news reported on this. When you cant don't accuse me of moving the goalposts again when I said that in the OP.

The title of your thread is "Why didnt you hear about the Huntington Beach Riots?" :eusa_whistle:

Annnd you did....others didn't....Are you having trouble finding where I said no one has heard of it? You are because I never did.

Thanks for playing

and so far everyone here seems to have at least heard about it......so yea thanks for wasting everyone's time....

Forum List

Back