Why didnt you hear about the Huntington Beach Riots?

:lol::lol:
After America's mouth breathing right wingers predictions of massive riots after Zimmerman's acquittal (a mistake btw) , you should know not to make such an ass of yourself by downplaying this riot.

It was a bunch of oafish, white guy "brahs". America goofs on them for a reason.

it was a mixed race crowd

and in any case NO ONE IS DEFENDING THEM.

Downplaying the riot. That's what you were doing. Not as bad as defending it, but not condemning it either. And you're "mixed race" excuse is LAUGHABLE.

But hey, at least a riot finally broke out after the mistaken Zimmerman verdict. I was beginning to get really embarrassed for all the egg shaped right wing losers who were hoping for massive, nationwide race riots but which didn't happen. Weren't you idiots wrong enough about WMD in Iraq?

:lol::lol: A mixed crowd at a Surfer Competition :lol::lol::lol:

it was a mixed race crowd

and in any case NO ONE IS DEFENDING THEM.

Downplaying the riot. That's what you were doing. Not as bad as defending it, but not condemning it either. And you're "mixed race" excuse is LAUGHABLE.

But hey, at least a riot finally broke out after the mistaken Zimmerman verdict. I was beginning to get really embarrassed for all the egg shaped right wing losers who were hoping for massive, nationwide race riots but which didn't happen. Weren't you idiots wrong enough about WMD in Iraq?

so only one race attends surfer comps?

wow...you are shallow

When will moderate whites condemn dangerous White Culture?

When will moderate whites condemn dangerous White Culture? - Video on NBCNews.com

hb-riot-easyrider-subject-1.jpg

2565ac42a7199b07cf16e422419c91d3.jpg

Huntington Beach riot on Main St, 7/28/2013 - YouTube

First, did you even hear about this riot? We heard a shit ton of riot threats after the GZ trial that turned out to be a big nothing. Then actual riots break out and we don't hear a peep about it other than "this happened".

What gives? How can white people sit by and be silent about this violent culture?
Apparently there were many cell phone videos taken of these idiots, and the police are busy tracking down and arresting all of them.

CC is pretty desperate looking for white rioters---anywhere. Looks like half the people knocking over the portapotties were Hispanics.

I only thought Hispanics were White only when they shoot Blacks? I guess whatever fits your agenda.

I guess the dozens of Blacks that killed each other that same day wasn't newworthy either.

so only one race attends surfer comps?

wow...you are shallow

Black guys surf all the time! :lol::lol:

There was a mixed crowd at the Curling Competion too :lol:

CC is pretty desperate looking for white rioters---anywhere. Looks like half the people knocking over the portapotties were Hispanics.

I only thought Hispanics were White only when they shoot Blacks? I guess whatever fits your agenda.

I guess the dozens of Blacks that killed each other that same day wasn't newworthy either.

I didn't look for them...they posed for the pics :confused:

Wait...Did you just try to complain about me with whites then try to say all of the violence was Hispanics? LOL!!

...Or the whites for that matter

It wasn't. Link to marches?

PD: Huntington Beach Police Department, may I help you?

CC: HELP, white people are rioting.

PD: Are you injured sir?

CC: No, I'm not

PD: Are there others injured who need help?

CC: No

PD: Okay, are they trying to break in your house?

PD: Are they breaking into other buildings?

PD: Okay, have they set fires?

PD, have they broken any windows on vehicles or buildings?

PD: Sir, what is it EXACTLY that makes this a riot?

CC: Don't you LISTEN? I said they are WHITE people!

When will moderate whites condemn dangerous White Culture?

When will moderate whites condemn dangerous White Culture? - Video on NBCNews.com

hb-riot-easyrider-subject-1.jpg

2565ac42a7199b07cf16e422419c91d3.jpg

Huntington Beach riot on Main St, 7/28/2013 - YouTube

First, did you even hear about this riot? We heard a shit ton of riot threats after the GZ trial that turned out to be a big nothing. Then actual riots break out and we don't hear a peep about it other than "this happened".

What gives? How can white people sit by and be silent about this violent culture?

Thats a good point I never heard about it.

It wasn't. Link to marches?

PD: Huntington Beach Police Department, may I help you?

CC: HELP, white people are rioting.

PD: Are you injured sir?

CC: No, I'm not

22956299_BG1.jpg

PD: Are there others injured who need help?

Huntington.jpg

PD: Okay, are they trying to break in your house?

PD: Are they breaking into other buildings?

hb-riot.jpg

PD: Okay, have they set fires?

PD, have they broken any windows on vehicles or buildings?

huntington-beach-riot-200x200.jpg

PD: Sir, what is it EXACTLY that makes this a riot?

CC: Don't you LISTEN? I said they are WHITE people!

16x9

When "our" people do it, it's no big deal.

When "their" people do it, it's depraved violence.

Yes, this is how racism works.

it was a few, probably drunk, a-holes...it wasn't a mass riot as CC is making it out to be

white, black (since CC doesn't believe any other "races" exist)...riots like these are bad and should not happen. they happen at soccer games, in the inner etc....

CC is just race baiting like the troll he is

Forum List

Back