Why didnt you hear about the Huntington Beach Riots?

what the hell was the purpose of this thread?.....

The racist CloseCaption is trying to say their was a riot down the street from us - because some rowdy kids knocked over a port-a-potty.

Yeah, the racist left really is this desperate....

When will moderate whites condemn dangerous White Culture?

When will moderate whites condemn dangerous White Culture? - Video on NBCNews.com

hb-riot-easyrider-subject-1.jpg

2565ac42a7199b07cf16e422419c91d3.jpg

Huntington Beach riot on Main St, 7/28/2013 - YouTube

First, did you even hear about this riot? We heard a shit ton of riot threats after the GZ trial that turned out to be a big nothing. Then actual riots break out and we don't hear a peep about it other than "this happened".

What gives? How can white people sit by and be silent about this violent culture?

i heard about it.....it was on the news out here....saw something about it last night as a matter of fact.....do you guys live in a closet?.....
I think that anything less than his messiah mentioning it, it didn't get in the news, Harry.
It was in the news and he's denying that.

i just cant see the guys point..... riots started because of a murder and people feeling Human rights were violated.......comparing that with a riot started because the Surfers did not like the Grinders being served.....what the fuck.....is the guy that lame?....wait....dont answer that.....:eusa_shhh:

OP- Cause it was just stupid (and we DID), and the violent Martin "protesters" were just fools too- looked like Laker "fans". But thanks for the silly racist OP and Fox bs...lol

Laker fans dont riot....where the hell did you get that?....:eusa_whistle:

OP- Cause it was just stupid (and we DID), and the violent Martin "protesters" were just fools too- looked like Laker "fans". But thanks for the silly racist OP and Fox bs...lol

even Frankie thinks you are Moron......:lol:......now how do you feel?....

When will moderate whites condemn dangerous White Culture?

When will moderate whites condemn dangerous White Culture? - Video on NBCNews.com

Huntington Beach riot on Main St, 7/28/2013 - YouTube

First, did you even hear about this riot? We heard a shit ton of riot threats after the GZ trial that turned out to be a big nothing. Then actual riots break out and we don't hear a peep about it other than "this happened".

What gives? How can white people sit by and be silent about this violent culture?

I heard about it, saw it on Fox..........true story...:lol:

even Frankie thinks you are Moron......:lol:......now how do you feel?....

damn

That's a kick in the nuts
with steel toed boots
that have a razor welded to it.
by his mom.

Where are the white leaders to denounce this culture of booze and violence? Why do whites accept it?

Where are the white leaders to denounce this culture of booze and violence? Why do whites accept it?

White news; White surfer kids rioted!!

White leaders; I imagine they will grow out of it. Besides, it's just a bunch of liberals, and we all know how those people are.

it was denounced

it was a wee riot by a few drunk assholes and you're making hay out of it

why do you defend black riots?

when will moderate whites condemn dangerous white culture?

when will moderate whites condemn dangerous white culture? - video on nbcnews.com

huntington beach riot on main st, 7/28/2013 - youtube

first, did you even hear about this riot? We heard a shit ton of riot threats after the gz trial that turned out to be a big nothing. Then actual riots break out and we don't hear a peep about it other than "this happened".

yes, good question why did we not hear about this non-event that we have all heard about ?

It wasn't very much of a riot. The whole thing lasted less than an hour. It's rather embarrassing to even call it a riot.

After America's mouth breathing right wingers predictions of massive riots after Zimmerman's acquittal (a mistake btw) , you should know not to make such an ass of yourself by downplaying this riot.

It was a bunch of oafish, white guy "brahs". America goofs on them for a reason.

It wasn't very much of a riot. The whole thing lasted less than an hour. It's rather embarrassing to even call it a riot.

After America's mouth breathing right wingers predictions of massive riots after Zimmerman's acquittal (a mistake btw) , you should know not to make such an ass of yourself by downplaying this riot.

It was a bunch of oafish, white guy "brahs". America goofs on them for a reason.

it was a mixed race crowd

and in any case NO ONE IS DEFENDING THEM.

it was a mixed race crowd

and in any case NO ONE IS DEFENDING THEM.

Downplaying the riot. That's what you were doing. Not as bad as defending it, but not condemning it either. And you're "mixed race" excuse is LAUGHABLE.

But hey, at least a riot finally broke out after the mistaken Zimmerman verdict. I was beginning to get really embarrassed for all the egg shaped right wing losers who were hoping for massive, nationwide race riots but which didn't happen. Weren't you idiots wrong enough about WMD in Iraq?

The fact is 84% of white murder victims are killed by other white people . we really do have a question whether white leadership, where they are on this issue. conversation is sorely lacking an appeal for the moderate white community . after all, no one forces white people to throw haymakers after their surfing competitions. when white youth are raised with so much privilege and so few boundaries, these young while white men reject concepts of self-control and not being a jerk. some people may feel like i'm ster stereotyping. i don't care. i'm dealing with reality. the white community needs to ask itself, how are we going to deal with this problem?

:clap:
The biggest racists alive are blacks.

Forum List

Back