Why didnt you hear about the Huntington Beach Riots?

it was a few, probably drunk, a-holes...it wasn't a mass riot as CC is making it out to be

white, black (since CC doesn't believe any other "races" exist)...riots like these are bad and should not happen. they happen at soccer games, in the inner etc....

CC is just race baiting like the troll he is

No Not a mass riot just a regular ol riot...which is a kinder gentler riot. :eusa_boohoo:

When "our" people do it, it's no big deal.

When "their" people do it, it's depraved violence.

Yes, this is how racism works.

and yet...no one has said that mr. "nodoginnafight" yet i always bash the right and defend the left

That's EXACTLY what you and others said.

Don't get all pissy at me because NOW you don't like how it sounds.

When "our" people do it, it's no big deal.

When "their" people do it, it's depraved violence.

Yes, this is how racism works.

and yet...no one has said that mr. "nodoginnafight" yet i always bash the right and defend the left

if you cite where i said that or "exactly" said that, i will allow you to pick my avi for one week, if not, then i pick yours....deal?

it was a few, probably drunk, a-holes...it wasn't a mass riot as CC is making it out to be

white, black (since CC doesn't believe any other "races" exist)...riots like these are bad and should not happen. they happen at soccer games, in the inner etc....

No Not a mass riot just a regular ol riot...which is a kinder gentler riot. :eusa_boohoo:

yes...there were no injuries and minor property damage...i dare say to compare a riot in which there are deaths or injuries to this is a false comparison.

you know, like a fender bender vs. a major accident with injuries or death

if you cite where i said that or "exactly" said that, i will allow you to pick my avi for one week, if not, then i pick yours....deal?

Slicker than a catfish...and lies like one too.

They've made 15 different excuses for this riot. But when some guy on twitter even PRETENDS he's gonna riot these same excuse making bitches started to pee their collective pants. OMG...Whats gonna happen? I'm gonna stay home!

While a real riot they are trying to find out

The reasons for the riots
The size means it's not really worthy of being called a riot
No murders therefore not a riot
No vandalism...well actually there was vandalism except when white people do it they call it something else. "Redecorating" perhaps
It didn't happen in the city
There was 2 blacks there so, its actually a mixed crowd or the blacks fault
The rioters weren't scary, you cant be intimidating in flip flops

etc etc

They've made 15 different excuses for this riot. But when some guy on twitter even PRETENDS he's gonna riot these same excuse making bitches started to pee their collective pants. OMG...Whats gonna happen? I'm gonna stay home!

No vandalism...well actually there was vandalism except when white people do it they call it something else. "Redecorating" perhaps

etc etc

fascinating...you claim i lied, yet, you failed to show where i did the bolded

you fail, again

a1050c26-8c2e-473e-aaa3-81adf8ef0490_795743540.gif

Weasel words...you and everyone reading know what you are doing. It's not clever

etc etc

It's only a "real" riot if the participants are black.

It never ceases to amaze me how racists can expose themselves like this and then act surprised when someone calls them racist.

more proof CC and nodog are liars

etc etc

did they target black people or porta pottys?

or are you comparing porta pottys to black people?

etc etc

It's only a "real" riot if the participants are black.

It never ceases to amaze me how racists can expose themselves like this and then act surprised when someone calls them racist.

That's the funny part...almost like they are doing it for me. I promise I did not pay any of these fools. Including Yurt:lol:

Last edited:
:lol::lol:
it was a mixed race crowd

and in any case NO ONE IS DEFENDING THEM.

Downplaying the riot. That's what you were doing. Not as bad as defending it, but not condemning it either. And you're "mixed race" excuse is LAUGHABLE.

But hey, at least a riot finally broke out after the mistaken Zimmerman verdict. I was beginning to get really embarrassed for all the egg shaped right wing losers who were hoping for massive, nationwide race riots but which didn't happen. Weren't you idiots wrong enough about WMD in Iraq?

:lol::lol: A mixed crowd at a Surfer Competition :lol::lol::lol:

sure is.....many Mexicans Surf.....or hang at the Beaches.....you would know that if you were not trying to make this into a Republican thing....

So why did they do this? Huntington Beach is a well to do area, why are they pissed?

you are thinking of Newport Beach.....Huntington has some old run down areas....and the Surfers did not like the Grinders they had there so they got pissed....CC for some reason thinks this is a Major story....

:lol::lol:
Downplaying the riot. That's what you were doing. Not as bad as defending it, but not condemning it either. And you're "mixed race" excuse is LAUGHABLE.

But hey, at least a riot finally broke out after the mistaken Zimmerman verdict. I was beginning to get really embarrassed for all the egg shaped right wing losers who were hoping for massive, nationwide race riots but which didn't happen. Weren't you idiots wrong enough about WMD in Iraq?

:lol::lol: A mixed crowd at a Surfer Competition :lol::lol::lol:

sure is.....many Mexicans Surf.....or hang at the Beaches.....you would know that if you were not trying to make this into a Republican thing....

You are the only person mentioning republicans :confused:

Forum List

Back