Why didnt you hear about the Huntington Beach Riots?

why didn't we hear about it?
You didn't hear about it Stephanie because this kind of thing happens just about every weekend in the summer on Huntington Beach.

Huntington Beach... picture a frat house, now picture a beach masquerading as a frat house.

Pretty much all the LA Area and OC beach cities are that way (near the beach) Huntington, Redondo, Seal, Newport, Venice, Hermosa, Manhattan, Santa Monica, etc.... Normally it's just a lot of fun and a good time is had by all, gets out of hand from time to time though (what do you expect with drunken college age kids running around everywhere though?).

No it doesn't happen every weekend. This happened because of the Surf Competition and even that was broadened to include skateboarding and BMX biking.

Just increased the scale of the frat house, it's not anything to build mountains out of and it's certainly not anything worthy of attempting to turn into some sort of race issue (like the OP is trying to do). I've been in the Beach Cities PLENTY of times where things were getting a bit "hot" and a first time visitor might think "OMG a RIOT is going on!" when it was just normal summer weekend stuff, lots of young people partying, things get out of hand sometimes, it happens. :dunno:

The fact is 84% of white murder victims are killed by other white people . we really do have a question whether white leadership, where they are on this issue. conversation is sorely lacking an appeal for the moderate white community . after all, no one forces white people to throw haymakers after their surfing competitions. when white youth are raised with so much privilege and so few boundaries, these young while white men reject concepts of self-control and not being a jerk. some people may feel like i'm ster stereotyping. i don't care. i'm dealing with reality. the white community needs to ask itself, how are we going to deal with this problem?

:clap:

Add in most serial killers..are white.
true but not when u look at percentages

I heard about it...it was on FoxNews all day.

What sparked surfing competition riots in Calif.? | Fox News Video

^^Shepard Smith on prime time news three days ago.

So the question is, why didn't the LIBERAL news media cover this?

HELLO!!!

FoxNews covered this ALL DAY!

LOL...in the first 10 sec its reported on like this:

"Cops say it was a mob scene. We report you decide." lol

They want to know "WHAT caused it" isn't that sweet they want to understand the riots.

Then makes sure to cover the rioters who are complaining about the cops :lol:

They ended with the history of surfing (I wish I was kidding)

Hard hitting reporting there

drugs, alcohol and bitches with no pants on
sounds like a good time, party pooper

I heard about it...it was on FoxNews all day.

What sparked surfing competition riots in Calif.? | Fox News Video

^^Shepard Smith on prime time news three days ago.

So the question is, why didn't the LIBERAL news media cover this?

HELLO!!!

They want to know "WHAT caused it" isn't that sweet they want to understand the riots.

Moving the goalpost...as usual.

Fox News covered it, covered it as rioting, dedicated 3 minutes plus to the report during prime time, and still you complain.

Please, stfu.

Your thread is as bogus as your outrage.

FoxNews covered this story on every news program, all day.

Thread debunked...moving on.

/thread.

Last edited:
HELLO!!!

Fox News covered it, covered it as rioting, dedicated 3 minutes plus to the report during prime time, and still you complain.

Please, stfu.

/thread.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please, stfu.

/thread.

Still got nothin'.

Weren't you complaining that "No one heard about it"?

The program is 42 minutes long...a 3 minute segment is 1/14th of a show that covers worldwide news.

The Zimmerman segment was less than three minutes.

So again...please quit while you are behind.

Or post some emoticons in another transparent attempt to save face.

Either way, still debunked, everyone who watches Fox heard about this riot...

Now the liberal media? I have no idea why they didn't cover this story.

But if you had watched FoxNews instead of MSFUC you heard about it.

Please, stfu.

/thread.

Still got nothin'.

No idiot...it wasnt a big story but random twitter threats of black riots made the news for weeks.

The program is 42 minutes long...a 3 minute segment is 1/14th of a show that covers worldwide news.

:lol::lol::lol:

Show me where I said no news reported on this. When you cant don't accuse me of moving the goalposts again when I said that in the OP.

When will moderate whites condemn dangerous White Culture?

When will moderate whites condemn dangerous White Culture? - Video on NBCNews.com

hb-riot-easyrider-subject-1.jpg

2565ac42a7199b07cf16e422419c91d3.jpg

Huntington Beach riot on Main St, 7/28/2013 - YouTube

First, did you even hear about this riot? We heard a shit ton of riot threats after the GZ trial that turned out to be a big nothing. Then actual riots break out and we don't hear a peep about it other than "this happened".

What gives? How can white people sit by and be silent about this violent culture?

i heard about it.....it was on the news out here....saw something about it last night as a matter of fact.....do you guys live in a closet?.....

The fact is 84% of white murder victims are killed by other white people . we really do have a question whether white leadership, where they are on this issue. conversation is sorely lacking an appeal for the moderate white community . after all, no one forces white people to throw haymakers after their surfing competitions. when white youth are raised with so much privilege and so few boundaries, these young while white men reject concepts of self-control and not being a jerk. some people may feel like i'm ster stereotyping. i don't care. i'm dealing with reality. the white community needs to ask itself, how are we going to deal with this problem?

what problem?....it wasnt much of a "riot".....and it doesnt happen every weekend......

Still got nothin'.

No idiot...it wasnt a big story but random twitter threats of black riots made the news for weeks.

Show me where I said no news reported on this. When you cant don't accuse me of moving the goalposts again when I said that in the OP.

The title of your thread is "Why didnt you hear about the Huntington Beach Riots?" :eusa_whistle:

what problem?....it wasnt much of a "riot".....and it doesnt happen every weekend......

It was hot!...and they didn't turn over EVERY port a potty...

Still got nothin'.

The title of your thread is "Why didnt you hear about the Huntington Beach Riots?" :eusa_whistle:

Annnd you did....others didn't....Are you having trouble finding where I said no one has heard of it? You are because I never did.

Thanks for playing

When will moderate whites condemn dangerous White Culture? - Video on NBCNews.com

First, did you even hear about this riot? We heard a shit ton of riot threats after the GZ trial that turned out to be a big nothing. Then actual riots break out and we don't hear a peep about it other than "this happened".

What gives? How can white people sit by and be silent about this violent culture?

i heard about it.....it was on the news out here....saw something about it last night as a matter of fact.....do you guys live in a closet?.....
I think that anything less than his messiah mentioning it, it didn't get in the news, Harry.
It was in the news and he's denying that.

I have seen bigger riots in McDonalds over cold Mcnuggets...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RpNIrV8NFQ]CRAZY McDONALDS FIGHT !!! - YouTube[/ame]

The trash in this little riot are just as useless as their black bruthas all across the country who do the same shit. The only difference is that they really have nothing to be that pissed about.

Probably the reason there wasn't more press was because of the lack of violence. How bad can you spin portapotty attacks? No one was hurt out of the few little fights.

Annnd you did....others didn't....Are you having trouble finding where I said no one has heard of it? You are because I never did.

Thanks for playing

I'll say it again, louder this time.

I think that anything less than his messiah mentioning it, it didn't get in the news, Harry.
It was in the news and he's denying that.

Like, totally rad, dewd

dude.jpg

Surfer dewds terrorize local town.

What's next? A sharknado...? :eek:

Forum List

Back