Why do conservatives always end up in places that offend them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CryptoNinja

Jan 8, 2018
It amazes me that so many conservatives just love to go into other people's lives and be offended.

Don't like gays? Don't go to gay bars.

Don't want to do business with blacks? Don't own a business.

Don't want to see skimpy-dressed women? Don't watch the Oscars.

Don't like violence in movies? Don't watch the movie.

Seriously, just stop going into places that offend you.

No one has any sympathy for the guy allergic to bees who goes up to a bee hive, attacks it, and then complains to everyone about how badly he's swelling-up from the bee stings.

It amazes me that so many conservatives just love to go into other people's lives and be offended.

No one has any sympathy for the guy allergic to bees who goes up to a bee hive, attacks it, and then complains to everyone about how badly he's swelling-up from the bee stings.
what a total and complete asstard.

bye.
ps - stop creating new ID's. i'm getting tired of ignoring your punk ass all the time.

Because we like going to offensive places and making them less-offensive: Nazi Germany, Imperialist Japan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Berkeley.

why do you people always do horrible shit, then force everyone else to take part in your guilt trips....
but whats really funny is you guys are the ones that throw tantrums and boycotts if you don't get your way.....
you guys wanted to boycott chik fil a....I know gays that thought that was completely stupid......and it was...

bye.
ps - stop creating new ID's. i'm getting tired of ignoring your punk ass all the time.

What's the previous incarnation of this sock?

Bake your own cake, racist misogynist homophobic freak.

bye.

What's the previous incarnation of this sock?
Republicans have Paper Thin Understanding
Republicans have a paper thin understanding of anything

he posted it here and then under his other id. same thing just expanded the headline.

Last edited:

It’s pretty remarkable. Another interesting phenomenon is how many of them that vote republican out of fear of Muslims, Mexicans, etc. do so even though they’ve never met one and don’t live anywhere near them.

It’s pretty remarkable. Another interesting phenomenon is how many of them that vote republican out of fear of Muslims, Mexicans, etc. do so even though they’ve never met one and don’t live anywhere near them.
how in the HELL do you know who's met who?

you don't. you're just being a dick.

This one is destined for the Rubber Room after only 1 post ^^^ :cuckoo:
Oh look a Trump supporting loser comes into a thread that offends them and gets offended.
oh look - someone who gets laughed at under one id so you need to create several. only, you're too stupid to realize which one you're posting under so you post the same drivel under (2) ID's.

when you do that you've got zero room to call people a loser.

Bake your own cake, racist misogynist homophobic freak.

To Paraphrase "The 'Burbs".
"No, you're going to bake the cake, because you're a baker."

Yeah well my Dick's bigger than yours and it works!
you're gonna love being 10. how many more years do you have before that fateful day?

This one is destined for the Rubber Room after only 1 post ^^^ :cuckoo:
Oh look a Trump supporting loser comes into a thread that offends them and gets offended.
oh look - someone who gets laughed at under one id so you need to create several. only, you're too stupid to realize which one you're posting under so you post the same drivel under (2) ID's.

when you do that you've got zero room to call people a loser.
Jesus what did you say to Trump when he tweeted "Covfefe"?

Yeah well my Dick's bigger than yours and it works!

^^^^ Which means your dick is two inches, men who say publicly they have big dicks usually have Micro Dicks.

Tell us what you think about Trump, who constantly refers to how big his hands are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back