Why do conservatives always end up in places that offend them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is destined for the Rubber Room after only 1 post ^^^ :cuckoo:
Oh look a Trump supporting loser comes into a thread that offends them and gets offended.

Nobody in this thread is offended, we all just think your OP is moronic, posted by a moronic Sock.
with at least (2) accounts.
That's your opinion.
Republicans have Paper Thin Understanding
Republicans have a paper thin understanding of anything

nope. you did it. posted same crap on a stick under (2) accounts.

Oh look a Trump supporting loser comes into a thread that offends them and gets offended.

Nobody in this thread is offended, we all just think your OP is moronic, posted by a moronic Sock.
That's your opinion.

Copy pasted crap. Got real proof? Like IP addresses?

Conservatives don't hate gay people they dislike the gay political lobby. Conservatives are tired of having bony fingers of resentment pointed at them by people that feel everything is a new political battle. My entire life the same groups of people have been complaining and whining and I'm kind of sick of it...
As far as violent movies are concerned I have removed them from my world...that was easy...

They dont want to bake your cake? Go next door.
You don't understand the basics of everyone being treated equally under the law.
PA laws dont address everyone. They are institutional discrimination.
You support discrimination. You probably want slavery back too. How does that make you feel?
Only a cuck can turn what's good on its head and call it bad.

Nothing bad with equal treatment.

Conservatives don't hate gay people they dislike the gay political lobby. Conservatives are tired of having bony fingers of resentment pointed at them by people that feel everything is a new political battle. My entire life the same groups of people have been complaining and whining and I'm kind of sick of it...
As far as violent movies are concerned I have removed them from my world...that was easy...
Before the gay political lobby they just illegalized all gay activity.

HAHAHAHAHA

They dont want to bake your cake? Go next door.
You don't understand the basics of everyone being treated equally under the law.
PA laws dont address everyone. They are institutional discrimination.
You support discrimination. You probably want slavery back too. How does that make you feel?
Only a cuck can turn what's good on its head and call it bad.

Nothing bad with equal treatment.
That isnt equal treatment. Not only does it not include everyone, it takes away personal property rights.
Doesnt sound very equal. Maybe you dont understand the word?

That's your opinion.

Copy pasted crap. Got real proof? Like IP addresses?
you tell me - why would someone in a matter of minutes post the same crap under (2) different id's?

it's you. you got busted and now it's time for you to squeee in agony cause you did something so stupid even you can't waggle out of it.

and you both have March 10th birthdays, just different years. want me to flag both threads for the mods to do more research?

HAHAHAHAHA
So you're legal now? Troll.

And yet you're offended none the less.

To repeat nobody in this thread is offended, we are just fucking with your tiny mind because we enjoy that type of thing.

HAHAHAHAHA
So you're legal now? Troll.

Legal? How boring, my New Year resolution is to only be involved in things that are illegal :smoke:

It amazes me that so many conservatives just love to go into other people's lives and be offended.

Don't like gays? Don't go to gay bars.

Don't want to do business with blacks? Don't own a business.

Don't want to see skimpy-dressed women? Don't watch the Oscars.

Don't like violence in movies? Don't watch the movie.

Seriously, just stop going into places that offend you.

No one has any sympathy for the guy allergic to bees who goes up to a bee hive, attacks it, and then complains to everyone about how badly he's swelling-up from the bee stings.
It’s pretty remarkable. Another interesting phenomenon is how many of them that vote republican out of fear of Muslims, Mexicans, etc. do so even though they’ve never met one and don’t live anywhere near them.
how in the HELL do you know who's met who?

you don't. you're just being a dick.
Yeah well my Dick's bigger than yours and it works!

^^^^ Which means your dick is two inches, men who say publicly they have big dicks usually have Micro Dicks.
Lucy lucy lucy, c'mon! He has a real big dick, it's just not his.

HAHAHAHAHA
What are you talking about? who did? Gay marriage is the law of the land what is your problem? Maybe you are speaking of Iran..... Obama's favorite nation that he gave 150 billion dollars to in cash on a secret night time flight...

It amazes me that so many conservatives just love to go into other people's lives and be offended.

Don't like gays? Don't go to gay bars.

Don't want to do business with blacks? Don't own a business.

Don't want to see skimpy-dressed women? Don't watch the Oscars.

Don't like violence in movies? Don't watch the movie.

Seriously, just stop going into places that offend you.

No one has any sympathy for the guy allergic to bees who goes up to a bee hive, attacks it, and then complains to everyone about how badly he's swelling-up from the bee stings.
It’s pretty remarkable. Another interesting phenomenon is how many of them that vote republican out of fear of Muslims, Mexicans, etc. do so even though they’ve never met one and don’t live anywhere near them.

^^^^ Which means your dick is two inches, men who say publicly they have big dicks usually have Micro Dicks.

WTF mike I forgot about that, I have to concentrate on getting with the programme :eusa_doh:

WTF mike I forgot about that, I have to concentrate on getting with the programme :eusa_doh:
It belongs to Matthew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back