Why do conservatives always end up in places that offend them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the gay political lobby they just illegalized all gay activity.

HAHAHAHAHA
What are you talking about? who did? Gay marriage is the law of the land what is your problem? Maybe you are speaking of Iran..... Obama's favorite nation that he gave 150 billion dollars to in cash on a secret night time flight...

CryptoNinja is a faggot and he hasn't posted for five minutes, I'm worried he might have been thrown off a rooftop.

HAHAHAHAHA
What are you talking about? who did? Gay marriage is the law of the land what is your problem? Maybe you are speaking of Iran..... Obama's favorite nation that he gave 150 billion dollars to in cash on a secret night time flight...

CryptoNinja is a faggot and he hasn't posted for five minutes, I'm worried he might have been thrown off a rooftop.
he could be under one of his other ID's. he has to create fictitious people who will agree with him.

HAHAHAHAHA

he could be under one of his other ID's. he has to create fictitious people who will agree with him.

If so I'm sure The Mod Squad are activated and on it.

HAHAHAHAHA

I'm sure they will vindicate me by my IP address.

HAHAHAHAHA

Republicans have Paper Thin Understanding
Republicans have a paper thin understanding of anything

same thread, altered topic a bit and both have march 10th birthdays. :)

he lost track of his psychosis and i just happened to pick up on it when my stupid meter pegged out.

HAHAHAHAHA

I'm sure they will vindicate me by my IP address.
so why would this "other" person steal from you?
or did you steal from him?

and do you send each other birthday presents since you share the same march 10th birthday? or are you going to go to change one now and try to hide more? please do - i have screen captures now and would love to see you try and run away on this one.

fucking morons.

HAHAHAHAHA

he lost track of his psychosis and i just happened to pick up on it when my stupid meter pegged out.

^^^^ You have an excellent point, very similar things to this thread in the other two.

It amazes me that so many conservatives just love to go into other people's lives and be offended.

Don't like gays? Don't go to gay bars.

Don't want to do business with blacks? Don't own a business.

Don't want to see skimpy-dressed women? Don't watch the Oscars.

Don't like violence in movies? Don't watch the movie.

Seriously, just stop going into places that offend you.

No one has any sympathy for the guy allergic to bees who goes up to a bee hive, attacks it, and then complains to everyone about how badly he's swelling-up from the bee stings.
Because these snowflakes are cowardly, little, small-minded PC whiners who want nothing more than to tell others what to do and control their lives.

^^^^ You have an excellent point, very similar things to this thread in the other two.
much like the stupid makes you want to hurl. that was the first giveaway.

Because these snowflakes are cowardly, little, small-minded PC whiners who want nothing more than to tell others what to do and control their lives
The whiners are evident by their whining...you have it backwards as usual....the people that have rules of what you can say what you can and can not do are progressives like you...

It amazes me that so many conservatives just love to go into other people's lives and be offended.

Don't like gays? Don't go to gay bars.

Don't want to do business with blacks? Don't own a business.

Don't want to see skimpy-dressed women? Don't watch the Oscars.

Don't like violence in movies? Don't watch the movie.

Seriously, just stop going into places that offend you.

No one has any sympathy for the guy allergic to bees who goes up to a bee hive, attacks it, and then complains to everyone about how badly he's swelling-up from the bee stings.
Because these snowflakes are cowardly, little, small-minded PC whiners who want nothing more than to tell others what to do and control their lives.
not all liberals do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back