Why Do Conservatives Keep Making Fools Of Themselves?? Sascha Strikes Again

He wasn't the one with the dildo in his mouth

What can we deduce about the guy sucking it?

He's an idiot...why are left men obsessed with sucking though? Why are you?

I've never heard of either of them....hardly worth a thread. You bored?
I never heard of "insert Antifa member here" -- but the minute anyone of them sneeze in the wrong direction -- people like you are creating threads and then clutching your pearls

You never heard of Arpaio? You never heard of Dick Cheney?

All of them made themselves look like idiots because of this guy...

But the minute unfunny ass Jesse Waters makes fun of an Asian person, you non-comedic conservatives call it hilarious
Jesse-Watters-targets-Asian-lady-666313.jpg

Link the thread a started on ANIFTA. If you cant...and you cant then shut up.

How's that, Poindexter?
There are around 300 once I did a keyword search -- do you want me to link all of them or would 3 or 4 be enough to make you continue to look foolish?

I started 300 threads on ANIFTA? HAHAHAHA......no
What part of English do you not understand? Let's have class, shall we -- we are going to discuss words and how when you put'em into sentences, they convey a meaning

let's take this one for example:

"I never heard of "insert Antifa member here" -- but the minute anyone of them sneeze in the wrong direction -- people like you are creating threads and then clutching your pearls"

Apparently, you think the words "people like you" meant you -- its almost like you have no concept of what "people like" means....

Would you be less confused if I said "trump supporters"?? I know trump supporters are people like you, but that may be less confusing

Last edited:
He's an idiot...why are left men obsessed with sucking though? Why are you?

I've never heard of either of them....hardly worth a thread. You bored?
I never heard of "insert Antifa member here" -- but the minute anyone of them sneeze in the wrong direction -- people like you are creating threads and then clutching your pearls

But the minute unfunny ass Jesse Waters makes fun of an Asian person, you non-comedic conservatives call it hilarious

How's that, Poindexter?
There are around 300 once I did a keyword search -- do you want me to link all of them or would 3 or 4 be enough to make you continue to look foolish?

What part of English do you not understand? Let's have class, shall we -- we are going to discuss words and how when you put into sentences, they convey a meaning

"I never heard of "insert Antifa member here" -- but the minute anyone of them sneeze in the wrong direction -- people like you are creating threads and then clutching your pearls"

Apparently, you think the words "people like you" meant you -- its almost like you have no concept of what "people like" means....

Would you be less confused if I said "trump supporters"?? I know trump supporters are people like you, but that may be less confusing

You're an idiot Poindexter and your thread is a gay fail

How's that, Poindexter?

What part of English do you not understand? Let's have class, shall we -- we are going to discuss words and how when you put into sentences, they convey a meaning

It's ok to admit you have problems with words sometimes....you are human, you make mistakes....

but, if at first you don't succeed...just dust yourself off and try again

How's that, Poindexter?

It's ok to admit you have problems with words sometimes....you are human, you make mistakes....

Dude I've been shellacking loons like you on forums for a decade. You're child's play

Dude I've been shellacking loons like you on forums for a decade. You're child's play
"Loons like you" doesn't equal me--- see how I understood that?

but I will bow out gracefully, you are too adorable
go-ahead-you-u7gv9y.jpg

go-ahead-you-u7gv9y.jpg
:gives:

go-ahead-you-u7gv9y.jpg
:gives:

Damn... You got owned again. You aren't good at this. You should fuck off and retire... or something.

Forum List

Back