Why do cops want a pat on the back when they bust someone for prostitution?

Cops generally don't bust Prostitutes and Drug Dealers unless they pay the Protection Money. Occasionally they'll do a Televised bust just for propaganda purposes. "Look at us, we're doing our jobs and keeping you safe!"

Hookers start hanging out as early as 6:00 in the evening in D.C. and the Cops just drive on by.

I mean who the hell cares what a grown man wants to do with his money?

Thankfully, law enforcement officers care if a grown manpig wants to use "his" money (which is actually stolen from the rest of the public, as is all privately-held property) to commit rape against some unsuspecting womyn.

Who exactly is he hurting if he wants to have a little fun?

His rape vyctym.

So sick of seeing cops focusing anything but real crime these days. I swear it is so many reasons to hate cops in 2014

These strong, independent womyn are routinely raped and otherwise assaulted because they have no other means of providing for themselves. The fact that you hate the very pyyple who make it harder for you rape cultists to commit your horrific crymes against nature tells us a lot about your juvenile, over-sexed view of womyn.

rape? The men posted online advertisements and the women replied

All heterosexual intercourse is rape on the manpig's part. This case is an example of Stockholm Syndrome becoming prevalent in our society due to the influence of the global patriarchy on the minds of strong, independent womyn everywhere.

Does the group room have a PC? You are getting professional help?

I mean who the hell cares what a grown man wants to do with his money? Who exactly is he hurting if he wants to have a little fun? So sick of seeing cops focusing anything but real crime these days. I swear it is so many reasons to hate cops in 2014

Your Weds night plans get ruined did they? :)

I mean who the hell cares what a grown man wants to do with his money? Who exactly is he hurting if he wants to have a little fun? So sick of seeing cops focusing anything but real crime these days. I swear it is so many reasons to hate cops in 2014

Your Weds night plans get ruined did they? :)

No because I am allergic to hookers

It's not rape if it's consensual

A common misconception. It's rape if a manpig is involved, which is made especially perverse if the manpig is deriving any kind of pleasure from the act.
I'm sorry but I have to laugh at this statement.
So it's rape if I have consensual sex with a "manpig" and I enjoy it as well?

Yes, it's even worse rape if you think you enjoy it, because at that point you've become a vyctym of not just rape but an acutely sexual form of Stockholm Syndrome as well.

I'm heterosexual. I like penis.

Many fellow strong, independent womyn have expressed this same sentiment to me in the past. After spending a bit of alone time with me, each of them later recanted.

You, too, will come to realize the error of your ways eventually.
You're funny. Have you ever considered having a psychological evaluation done to determine if you're mentally stable?

Waste of time. He/she/it is CLEARLY nuttier than a sack of cashews!

It's not rape if it's consensual

A common misconception. It's rape if a manpig is involved, which is made especially perverse if the manpig is deriving any kind of pleasure from the act.
I'm sorry but I have to laugh at this statement.
So it's rape if I have consensual sex with a "manpig" and I enjoy it as well?

Yes, it's even worse rape if you think you enjoy it, because at that point you've become a vyctym of not just rape but an acutely sexual form of Stockholm Syndrome as well.

I'm heterosexual. I like penis.

Many fellow strong, independent womyn have expressed this same sentiment to me in the past. After spending a bit of alone time with me, each of them later recanted.

You, too, will come to realize the error of your ways eventually.
You're funny. Have you ever considered having a psychological evaluation done to determine if you're mentally stable?

Waste of time. He/she/it is CLEARLY nuttier than a sack of cashews!

You must be furious that you can no longer mark each of my posts with "Disagree," one after another, without even reading the threads I post in.

Prostitution should be legal, taxed, monitored by police, and supervised by local government as to location and policies.

Forum List

Back