Why Do Democrat Commentators Keep Saying "Historically Low Approval Ratings"?,According To Who?

You didn't answer the simple question I posed to you. So let me post it again:

Is there something you can say that DOESN'T involve an impossibly complex, reason defying, conspiracy?

Trump-v-Clinton.png
I did answer you. Your oatmeal brain couldn't process it. Yep, they were way off in their polling. Millions of people didn't just flip.

So Never Trumpsters didn't vote for Trump?
WTF? Go feed your oatmeal.

Why are Trumpsters so fucking stupid?

Seriously, take dumbest fucking bricks on this board and YEP, sure enough 9 out of 10 are Trumpsters.

Constantly making up some conspiratorial nonsense, constantly posting total alt-facts, constantly not able to handle evidence to the contrary in any sort of sane way,

Last edited:

Seriously, take dumbest fucking bricks on this board and YEP, sure enough 9 out of 10 are Trumpsters.

Constantly making up some conspiratorial nonsense, constantly posting total alt-facts, constantly not able to handle evidence to the contrary is any sort of sane way,

I would say you need to drink less coffee.

OATMEAL ALERT!

You didn't answer the simple question I posed to you. So let me post it again:

Is there something you can say that DOESN'T involve an impossibly complex, reason defying, conspiracy?

Trump-v-Clinton.png
I did answer you. Your oatmeal brain couldn't process it. Yep, they were way off in their polling. Millions of people didn't just flip.

So Never Trumpsters didn't vote for Trump?
WTF? Go feed your oatmeal.

Constantly making up some conspiratorial nonsense, constantly posting total alt-facts, constantly not able to handle evidence to the contrary is any sort of sane way,

All kidding aside, what do you expect when you have TWO 24 hour "news" stations devoting nearly 100% of their air time to Trump bashing?? As well as 3 network stations devoting half or better of their time bashing the President?

At this point, you honestly have to question whether CNN is even a news organization anymore.
News organizations are obligated to report when a President and his staff tell provable lies and absolutely stupid things to the public. They are obligated to inform the public when a President and his administration promote misinformation the way trump and his administration do. That does not equate to bashing the President. It equates to a news organization doing its job.

All kidding aside, what do you expect when you have TWO 24 hour "news" stations devoting nearly 100% of their air time to Trump bashing?? As well as 3 network stations devoting half or better of their time bashing the President?

At this point, you honestly have to question whether CNN is even a news organization anymore.

I know.....CNN, The NY Times, NBC are not valid news organizations
We have a President who celebrates Breitbart, National Enquirer and the latest conspiracy theory

I would say you need to drink less coffee.

Yea? You think that coffee is pre-requisite to reject insane conspiracy theories of all media outlets and poll conducting companies conspiring to lie to the public on Trump/Clinton polling?

and regarding bogus polls, who was it that had Hillary over Trump by 14 points last October when in reality it was Trump over Hillary by 14 points?

No poll had Hillary ahead of Trump by 14 points at the time of the election. The Real Clear Politics average of polls had Hillary ahead by 3 points, but the margin of error was 4 points, meaning any result between a 1 point Trump win and a 7 point Hillary win would have been correct. Hillary did win by 2 points, well within the margin of error so the polls were correct.

historical

would
mean

according to History

it's simply a comparison of polling on a month to month basis of previous presidents...including this president
But polling has been proven to be way off so the statements mean nothing unless you are already a disciple.

Polling has not proven to be way off. See my post above for an explanation.

historical

would
mean

according to History

it's simply a comparison of polling on a month to month basis of previous presidents...including this president
But polling has been proven to be way off so the statements mean nothing unless you are already a disciple.

See mine. Polling WAS way off. Often having Hillary 13 points ahead. People didn't flip flop between two very different candidates. This is all propaganda from leftists but to no end. If you want to believe in polling go for it. I don't give a shit.

Do Republican or trump supporter commentators claim trump has high approval ratings and that the low approval ratings are inaccurate and false? If so, who are they? Is this a real issue or just a lame deflection away from the real fact that trump indeed has extremely low approval ratings and high disapproval ratings? This really seems like another lie and misinformation campaign from the trump cadre.

historical

would
mean

according to History

See mine. Polling WAS way off. Often having Hillary 13 points ahead. People didn't flip flop between two very different candidates. This is all propaganda from leftists but to no end. If you want to believe in polling go for it. I don't give a shit.

Quit lying. No poll, not even the most favorable, had Hillary OFTEN ahead by 13 points.

historical

would
mean

according to History

Quit lying. No poll, not even the most favorable, had Hillary OFTEN ahead by 13 points.
LOL, you want to argue how accurate the presidential polling was? You're beyond stupid. And like I just said, I don't give a shit if you consider them gospels or not.

You can find probably a thousand threads on how Hillary was winning and Trump had zero chance. There was state electoral polling as well. Saw it many times here and on TV. Many on the right were calling bullshit. We saw Trump's crowds and we saw Hillary not even filling a high school gymnasium.

Now we are supposed to believe the polling was accurate all along. How stupid do you lefties think people are?

Last edited:
historical

would
mean

according to History

LOL, you want to argue how accurate the presidential polling was? You're beyond stupid. And like I just said, I don't give a shit if you consider them gospels or not.

You can find probably a thousand threads on how Hillary was winning and Trump had zero chance. There was state electoral polling as well. Saw it many times here and on TV. Many on the right were calling bullshit. We saw Trump's crowds and we saw Hillary not even filling a high school gymnasium.

Now we are supposed to believe the polling was accurate all along. How stupid do you lefties think people are?
Your arguments is that lots of polls were wrong because a lot of forum threads were wrong.
You think you're slick, but you're not. Either you criticize poll accuracy or thread accuracy.

Your arguments is that lots of polls were wrong because a lot of forum threads were wrong.
You think you're slick, but you're not. Either you criticize poll accuracy or thread accuracy.
I said I saw it on TV too. Your pea brain filtered that out. I also saw many polls via the net. My point about this place was liberals want to pretend their victory dances BASED ON POLLING didn't happen.

historical

would
mean

according to History

That would be, Hillary's crowd not even filling a Chipotle.

Last edited:
:argue: This is such Bullchit! It seems as if all Democrat guests on any cable news outlet are given their scripts ahead of time and being paid to press the fact that Trump has very very low approval ratings when any normal minded American thinks otherwise.
Did these paid commentators see the massive crowd last night in Pennsylvania? Maybe Razmuffin and Gallup should just go there and take a poll.
Can you imagine if all these pollsters polled every state except New York and California? you think the results would still be Trump at 47% ???
:cow:

Crowd size means nothing. In 2008, McCain had a massive rally in Florida a few days before the election in which tens of thousands attended. McCain still lost Florida. All it proves is that there is a fanaticism about Trump's support. The same fanaticism that we saw with people like Hitler. A fanaticism driven by hatred and getting even with your perceived enemies. Polls show that Trump's approvals are underwater in states like Texas and South Carolina.

and regarding bogus polls, who was it that had Hillary over Trump by 14 points last October when in reality it was Trump over Hillary by 14 points?

That is a fake news comment. Trump was never up over Clinton by 14 points. The polls in the last month by the ABC/Washington Post poll had it close to the final margin. You are one of those fanatics. The same type of fanatic that tries to justify Trump's stupid comment about the Civil War and Andrew Jackson.

There's no question about it. They have even admitted it. CNN is not a news organization. It's a propaganda organ for the Democrat Party.

Forum List

Back