Why Do Democrats Give So Little to Charity?

Christian norm is 10% of income.
As a percentage of income:

• Beto O’Rourke: 0.3%
  • Pete Buttigieg: 0.6%
  • Kirsten Gillibrand: 1.1%
  • Kamala Harris: 1.4%
  • Joe Biden: 1.8%
  • Amy Klobuchar: 1.9%
  • Bernie Sanders: 3.3%
  • Jay Inslee: 4%
  • Elizabeth Warren: 5.5%
The Lefts concern for the needy is pure BS.

Presidential Tax Returns | Presidential Candidates Taxes - Tax Notes
yeah color me surprised. the whole crew of do as I say, doesn't mean I have to do it. yep only in a leftist mind.

About seven-in-ten (71%) Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents say the government should do more to help the needy, up from a Democratic low of just 54% six years ago. Republicans’ views have shown little change over this period; today, just 24% Republicans favor the government doing more to help the needy, among the lowest levels measured since 1994.

If they are so concerned with the poor, why don't they do something about it personally. Caring is great, acting is better. It is a little hypocritical that they care but they don't see the need sacrifice anything. Saying the government should act is just saying other peoples money should be distributed towards your goal. Besides, the government would just pocket the money, and poverty would get worse. The well wishing people need to get their heads out of the sand.

About seven-in-ten (71%) Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents say the government should do more to help the needy, up from a Democratic low of just 54% six years ago. Republicans’ views have shown little change over this period; today, just 24% Republicans favor the government doing more to help the needy, among the lowest levels measured since 1994.
Yep, with the Left it’s always why doesn’t someone else help the needy? Conservatives just do it themselves.

Well, considering your whole collectivist philosophy is giving people shit, shouldn't Democrats be head and shoulders above both Republicans and Christians? The first time a Democrat teaches anyone to fish, I'll have a heart attack.
Get out the defibrillator for cackling Dustin:
Conservatives just do it themselves.
Nah, they often do it to help themselves,giving to their cult from which they will draw personal benefit and value.
And we can add the Left lie to cover for their lack of charity.

Well, considering your whole collectivist philosophy is giving people shit, shouldn't Democrats be head and shoulders above both Republicans and Christians? The first time a Democrat teaches anyone to fish, I'll have a heart attack.
Nah, they often do it to help themselves,giving to their cult from which they will draw personal benefit and value.
Which you would do no matter what. You're a robot.

Democrats care nothing for the needy. FACT.

Yes, we know you are here to masturbate.

I know people who are Christians who not only donate their money but their time for helping others. And this without being giving money and products from companies which is added to the consumer prices. I guarantee you you won't see this in a secular area like the commmmmuuuuunnnitttteee! Perhaps investigations into your secular charities of help to others would be the real truth.

Yes, we know you are here to masturbate.
Troll girl is mad people are exposing the Left for being the uncaring assholes they are.

How would you know how much they give to charity?
Because I am smart.
And my charity work encompasses leftist and conservative regions of America.

Shameful.

And plus multiple studies show the Left gives little.

Extra shameful.

Who’s More Generous, Liberals or Conservatives?

Poorer conservatives more generous than wealthy liberals – new study

20/20

How would you know how much they give to charity?
Because I am smart.
And my charity work encompasses leftist and conservative regions of America.

Shameful.

And plus multiple studies show the Left gives little.

Extra shameful.

Who’s More Generous, Liberals or Conservatives?

Poorer conservatives more generous than wealthy liberals – new study

20/20
How would anyone know how much Democrats give?

They can't afford a foundation to pay $100K for a painting of themselves to hand over the mantle at their resorts.

Forum List

Back