Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Okay great thanks, but there is just one problem, Osama's Fatwa is not the Islamic Creed.

So?

What possible care would I have of that? Is "Big Lots" having a sale on Straw Man arguments?

Here you are again with another odd misperception? What is WRONG with you? You're the one who posted Bin Laden's fatwa as if he spoke for all of Islam. He doesn't, so the question is what IS the Islamic Creed with regard to war on the United States? And you say it's a strawman question? You're truly sick. Sick sick sick.

Enough. I'm out.

so that doesn't seem very atheistic to me.

Yeah, but then, you're not very bright.

{CNN reported, “McVeigh is agnostic. He doesn’t believe in God, but he won’t rule out the possibility. I asked him, “What if there is a heaven and hell?” He said that once he crosses over the line from life to death, if there is something on the other side, he will – and this is using his military jargon – “adapt, improvise, and overcome.” Death to him is all part of the adventure.}

McVeigh faces day of reckoning | World news | The Guardian

I agree with you on that. Far, far fewer then that would be a threat worth worrying about. Though had he asked the question of you fly plane after plane, which one will blow it up first you'd have certainly lost.

I did ask that. Original question was you must take 200 flights cross country over a year. Every flight can be 100 Muslims, or 100 Christians. Which do you sign up for? No one will answer, well, no lefties anyway.

Fair enough, though I still don't think 200 is enough. There are a lot unfortunately of Muslims who sympathize with the terrorists, but very few who'd do it. Even then many of them really do it for money, drugs or duress. Being Muslim doesn't really correlate with wanting to die. I have quite a few Muslim friends and I'd think nothing of flying with them compared to anyone else.

So your choice would be...?

I would be more worried about what airline.

Ok. Any airline of your choice. Lets say Southwest. A good, safe airline.

Now, you must pick a flight:

Flight A: 100 random Christians.
Flight B: 100 random Muslims.

Plane is boarding now....you have 30 seconds to choose. And your choice is.......?

let's say I pick the Christians, what conclusion are we to draw from this? What is this supposed to ultimately prove?

Well, what you answer on a message board means nothing. Thats not my point.

My point is that when faced with that decision, EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN LEFT WINGER ON HERE would silently get in the Christian plane rather than the Muslim plane. Deny that as much as anyone wants. Call me a bigot. Call me a hater. Call me whatever.

But every damn person here would avoid the all-Muslim flights.

Plane is boarding now....you have 30 seconds to choose. And your choice is.......?

let's say I pick the Christians, what conclusion are we to draw from this? What is this supposed to ultimately prove?

My point is that when faced with that decision, EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN LEFT WINGER ON HERE would silently get in the Christian plane rather than the Muslim plane. Deny that as much as anyone wants. Call me a bigot. Call me a hater. Call me whatever.

And what action is warranted by this?

Well, for one the left wingers should stop preaching about being equally tolerant of all religions, and that all religions are equal, and that radical Islam is not a threat to common Americans. No left winger can say the above when I know damn well there isn't one libtard here that would pick the 200 flights with 100 random Muslims over 100 random Christians if made to choose.

All religions have their nuts, that disclaimer has been repeated a million times. But radical Islam has incredible evil brewing in that religion. Denying it is deadly to everyone.

I would be more worried about what airline.

It would prove you're blinded by ideology

Well, for one the left wingers should stop preaching about being equally tolerant of all religions, and that all religions are equal, and that radical Islam is not a threat to common Americans. No left winger can say the above when I know damn well there isn't one libtard here that would pick the 200 flights with 100 random Muslims over 100 random Christians if made to choose.

All religions have their nuts, that disclaimer has been repeated a million times. But radical Islam has incredible evil brewing in that religion. Denying it is deadly to everyone.

Is all Islam radical Islam?

If I picked the Christians???

I did ask that. Original question was you must take 200 flights cross country over a year. Every flight can be 100 Muslims, or 100 Christians. Which do you sign up for? No one will answer, well, no lefties anyway.

Fair enough, though I still don't think 200 is enough. There are a lot unfortunately of Muslims who sympathize with the terrorists, but very few who'd do it. Even then many of them really do it for money, drugs or duress. Being Muslim doesn't really correlate with wanting to die. I have quite a few Muslim friends and I'd think nothing of flying with them compared to anyone else.

So your choice would be...?

Having spent my career in management and management consulting I've flown with far more then 200 planeloads of Christians and probably a good share of 200 with Muslims and I didn't think about either, that is the answer to your question.

I also reframed it to say if it were endless flights until someone blew it up, then I would fly with the Christians. But I'm saying very few Muslims would blow up a plane.

A christian plane? A muslim plane?

Planes have religions now?

Is all Islam radical Islam?
Yes,Read the evil quran.Never trust any muzzie savage.

I think you are a idiot or a liar muzz lover!

Hey bitch, if you'd get your face off the carpet for a minute and read the thread you'd understand. Carry on before she gets dry.

Hey bitch, if you'd get your face off the carpet for a minute and read the thread you'd understand. Carry on before she gets dry.

That is what I am asking. Have you an answer? Or is the question so scary to you, you must deflect....or maybe lie with no remorse?

Forum List

Back