Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Ok, lets make a simple question out of this.

You must make 200 cross country flights a year. And each time, you are given a choice: You'll board a flight each time in one of the 40 biggest airports in America. And EACH flight, you'll have to get on a plane with 100 random Christinans.....OR a plane of 100 random Muslims. No screening. 200 times, 100 random Christians, or 100 Muslims.

How many times to you pick the Muslim plane?

^^^^I ask again....200 plane flights with either 100 random Christians, or 100 random Muslims. No screenings. Which do you pick?

2 things will happen by answering this.

1.) You'll hear an answer that will in your opinion validate passing anti-islam/unconstitutional laws and having an anti-islam foreign policy.

2.) You won't believe the answer, and call the person a liar.

My answer is I couldn't care less, flip a coin. A better question for me would be education level. I'd rather have 100 muslims with college degrees than 100 christians with no high school diplomas, I'd rather have 100 christians with college degrees than 100 muslims with no high school education.

Last edited:
Ok, lets make a simple question out of this.

You must make 200 cross country flights a year. And each time, you are given a choice: You'll board a flight each time in one of the 40 biggest airports in America. And EACH flight, you'll have to get on a plane with 100 random Christinans.....OR a plane of 100 random Muslims. No screening. 200 times, 100 random Christians, or 100 Muslims.

How many times to you pick the Muslim plane?

^^^^I ask again....200 plane flights with either 100 random Christians, or 100 random Muslims. No screenings. Which do you pick?

1.) You'll hear an answer that will in your opinion validate passing anti-islam/unconstitutional laws and having an anti-islam foreign policy.

My answer is I couldn't care less, flip a coin. A better question for me would be education level. I'd rather have 100 muslims with college degrees than 100 christians with no high school diplomas, I'd rather have 100 christians with college degrees than 100 muslims with no high school education.

I'd rather have 100 muslims going in the same direction I'm going and not afraid of flying than 100 Christians who are afraid of flying and spend the entire trip reading off their rosary beads (had that done).

I'd rather have 100 sober muslims than 100 drunken christians trying to hit on the stewardesses.

I'd rather have 100 regular size muslims than 100 obese christians taking up half my seat.

I'd rather have 100 muslims going in the same direction I'm going and not afraid of flying than 100 Christians who are afraid of flying and spend the entire trip reading off their rosary beads (had that done).

I'd rather have 100 sober muslims than 100 drunken christians trying to hit on the stewardesses.

I'd rather have 100 regular size muslims than 100 obese christians taking up half my seat.

And of course the only reason why you'd have those opinions is because you support terrorism.

Just sticking with the counter-logic of the thread lol.

It would prove you're blinded by ideology
I think you are a idiot or a liar muzz lover!

Sir, you are a supreme dumbshit.

I think you are a hypocrite LIAR muzz lover.There is NO way you would get on a plane full of muslim beasts .You are a lying muzz nut licker and a total idiot.Take your liberal poltical correctness and ram it up your ass!With PRIDE I HATE islam!!And I taught
my kids to HATE islam!And there is NOTHING you liberal scum or the islamic beasts can do about it!!

I think you are a idiot or a liar muzz lover!

I think you are a hypocrite LIAR muzz lover.There is NO way you would get on a plane full of muslim beasts .You are a lying muzz nut licker and a total idiot.Take your liberal poltical correctness and ram it up your ass!With PRIDE I HATE islam!!And I taught
my kids to HATE islam!And there is NOTHING you liberal scum or the islamic beasts can do about it!!

I suspect that you are a DU plant here to make Conservatives look hateful and stupid. (Some are, but the majority are not)

There, I said it.

I suspect that you are a DU plant here to make Conservatives look hateful and stupid. (Some are, but the majority are not)

There, I said it.

I think your a fool and a total moron and a liberal liberal panzy ass!There I said it!

There, I said it.

I think your a fool and a total moron and a liberal liberal panzy ass!There I said it!

That's all you've got? Seriously? :eusa_eh:

Islam and freedom are totally incompatable,And we the true patriots will NEVER give up our freedoms!
Let the liberals and thier muslim savage backward beasts know that!Burn the qurans or use them for ass wipe!!

Islam and freedom are totally incompatable,And we the true patriots will NEVER give up our freedoms!
Let the liberals and thier muslim savage backward beasts know that!Burn the qurans or use them for ass wipe!!

That's nice. :cuckoo:

When the liberals defend islam that means they are defending taking rape victims and burying
them up to thier waists and stoning them to death.That islamic justice.Women are treated worse than cattle.Yet the liberals love to defend the barbaric muslim pigs!

When the liberals defend islam that means they are defending taking rape victims and burying
them up to thier waists and stoning them to death.That islamic justice.Women are treated worse than cattle.Yet the liberals love to defend the barbaric muslim pigs!

You aren't going to talk em to death here on USMB. Get off your pussy ass and git out there and save the world from da Moozlims.

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

i don't think democrats "understate the threat". I think that it offends us when we see our country do the type of witch hunt that was done during the mccarthy era and the type of thing that was done to the japanese during WWII.

I'm all for rooting out threats. I'm not for witch hunts.

And if they were looking for all threats, I'd say it was a good thing. But they aren't.

Ok...I actually expect more from you on this. You don't think we should be looking into muslim radicalization in our prison system? You think that is a witch-hunt? The Japanese internment was done by a Democrat, although that’s not really relevant here and I don't know why you would even bring it up, generally the dems play politics with this issue there a couple such as Joe Lieberman who understand but most could care less it all about power, sad but true

No it isn't. It's a Liberty issue...

The left is opposed to and seeks to destroy liberty. The group, the collective, accrues all rights in leftist ideology. Individuals are just parts, as Marx put it. Simply stated, to the left, a person has no more worth than a nut or a bolt - they are just parts to be arranged by the party as needed.

Anybody who compares Christians to Radical islam is delusional, and doing just what most liberals do. I'm sure that if congress were having hearings on some "rightwing" Christian militant group the Dems would be all for it

You aren't going to talk em to death here on USMB. Get off your pussy ass and git out there and save the world from da Moozlims.

Truely....Hot Wire, you've signed up with the Army and volunteered for Afghanistan, right?

Forum List

Back