Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Oh my goodness, this should be good.

It's telling that she can't think of any flip flops or lies that I have told, isn't it? So she has been accusing me of flip flopping and lying in this thread, but apparently has no recollection of when it happened or what it was about.

My guess is she'll pull a Maggie and post completely irrelevant links to unrelated comments that do nothing to prove anything..except that she's an idiot.

This is getting confusing. She accused you and others of lying and flip flopping - you asked for proof - she said so - you asked again - she asked you to ask her again for proof- you didn't and she thinks she won something

Her head must echo

Is it? Or is that just what you tell yourself to make yourself feel more.....better?

Your game is to fling shit.

I once thought that you fling shit in hopes of distracting from the critique of Islam and Sharia. I'm no longer sure of that. It appears that you have no actual cognition, you fling shit by rote. A smelly baboon, shrieking and clamoring about with no sense of purpose.

olive-baboon.jpg

Is it? Or is that just what you tell yourself to make yourself feel more.....better?

Your game is to fling shit.

I once thought that you fling shit in hopes of distracting from the critique of Islam and Sharia. I'm no longer sure of that. It appears that you have no actual cognition, you fling shit by rote. A smelly baboon, shrieking and clamoring about with no sense of purpose.

olive-baboon.jpg

It's pretty evident that you really, really didn't like me linking your own lies back at you. So, I will just chalk your baboon imagery to you going personal because that's pretty much all you've got.

It's pretty evident that you really, really didn't like me linking your own lies back at you.

ROFL

Links to the thread are the childish rants of a defeated baboon. I've told no lies and stand by each post.

Truth be told, you're a fucking moron who is stinging from the daily ass-whopping I deliver to you. But you clearly need the humiliation I dish out to you, you keep scurrying back for more....

You do have to wonder.... You hear the left constantly refer to Christianity as a "radical religion" but you'll never hear the left say the same of Islam.

Thats because the radical Christian right are the ones trying to destroy the country, they don't know how to keep their damn religion out of politics and do not embrace the religious diversity in America, thats why they obsess all damn day about Islam and ignore rightwing Christian fanatics like Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph.

Oh my goodness, this should be good.

It's telling that she can't think of any flip flops or lies that I have told, isn't it? So she has been accusing me of flip flopping and lying in this thread, but apparently has no recollection of when it happened or what it was about.

My guess is she'll pull a Maggie and post completely irrelevant links to unrelated comments that do nothing to prove anything..except that she's an idiot.

This is getting confusing. She accused you and others of lying and flip flopping - you asked for proof - she said so - you asked again - she asked you to ask her again for proof- you didn't and she thinks she won something

Her head must echo

Initially I thought she might have something specific in mind; and was willing and able to address it, because I don't usually lie or flip flop.

But I see now it was just a baseless lie. And I wonder, as always, what do people FEEL when they lie like that? It would make me feel dirty. I enjoy debating issues and playing back and forth...but part of what I enjoy is using my brain. You don't need a brain to lie.

Which explains why certain people do it, I guess. It's confusing because the same people also always affirm their superior wit and intellect.

Why? Why can't they just be happy as they are? Why do they think they have to pretend to be something else...and lie about what other people are as well?

It baffles and disgusts me, always has.

You do have to wonder.... You hear the left constantly refer to Christianity as a "radical religion" but you'll never hear the left say the same of Islam.

Thats because the radical Christian right are the ones trying to destroy the country, they don't know how to keep their damn religion out of politics and do not embrace the religious diversity in America, thats why they obsess all damn day about Islam and ignore rightwing Christian fanatics like Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph.

:cuckoo:

It's pretty evident that you really, really didn't like me linking your own lies back at you.

ROFL

Links to the thread are the childish rants of a defeated baboon. I've told no lies and stand by each post.

Truth be told, you're a fucking moron who is stinging from the daily ass-whopping I deliver to you. But you clearly need the humiliation I dish out to you, you keep scurrying back for more....

She refers to meaningless and unrelated links, but still won't name the actual lies.

Interesting, no?

If the Christians are as you say, why do you have to lie and claim that Agnostics like Tim McVeigh are Christians?

{"Many good people continue to send me money and books. Most of them have, of course, an agenda; mostly born-again Christians looking to save my soul. I suppose the assumption is made that because I'm in here I must be a 'sinner' in need of salvation, and they would be glad to sell me a ticket to heaven, hawking this salvation like peanuts at a ballgame. I do appreciate their charity, but I could really do without the condescension. They have been so nice I would hate to break it to them that I really prefer Nietzsche to the Bible."} Eric Rudolph. (To Time Magazine)

"Lying Left" is a redundant term.

:lame2:

Forum List

Back