Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

This is getting confusing. She accused you and others of lying and flip flopping - you asked for proof - she said so - you asked again - she asked you to ask her again for proof- you didn't and she thinks she won something

Her head must echo

Initially I thought she might have something specific in mind; and was willing and able to address it, because I don't usually lie or flip flop.

But I see now it was just a baseless lie. And I wonder, as always, what do people FEEL when they lie like that? It would make me feel dirty. I enjoy debating issues and playing back and forth...but part of what I enjoy is using my brain. You don't need a brain to lie.

Which explains why certain people do it, I guess. It's confusing because the same people also always affirm their superior wit and intellect.

Why? Why can't they just be happy as they are? Why do they think they have to pretend to be something else...and lie about what other people are as well?

It baffles and disgusts me, always has.

Funny how what you baffles and disgusts you describes you perfectly. It's funny how bod points out how you try to misrepresent her postion and put words into her mouth as you insult her and then you fail to address being called out for your dishonesty. It is your typical avoidance and dishonesty. You are called out for you lies, then you skip the post and pretend it never happened.

Why would you criticize a document you aren't familiar with?
Are you trying to look stupid?

Who said I was criticizing the bible?

Who said I was unfamiliar with it?

Seems to me you have JUST provided me with some prime examples of your lying and misrepresentations in that post right there. Thank you.

So why did you skip that post?? There is the proof of your dishonesty and you pass right by it pretending it never exists as you continue lying about how your lies have not been exposed.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you talking to me? To Bod? What post? Who skipped it? Why don't you actually say what the post has in it if it's so important?

It's like talking to a marshmallow, I swear.

Hahahaha...avoidance indeed.

UH even you, a few pages back, demanded that others prove their claims so it's funny how you take the opposite postion when someone that you disgree with is asking for the same from others. He made a claim I asked him to provide something of substance to support his claims and he has refused even as he demands that I look it up.

Thanks for the hypocrisy. You are free to continue your pointless trolling which adds nothing to the thread. LOL

Yeah, whatever. You provide no specifics, you make claims you never support.

Thanks for making proving you a liar to be so easy. Here is a post in which I posted a link to foxnews concerning the false claims by jester, who actually thanked you for lying about me, about the failed resolution to invite two CLEARED gitmo detainees to berkeley.

Shirely, opps I mean surely, you have some reputable publication to back that up right? I mean it's not like the pseudo-connies have a reputation for telling the truth...
Here ya' go!:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnOwsmZZhiw]YouTube - Sean Hannity Fox News Berkeley Code Pink Wacko Wants Guantanamo Detainees Dating Her Cousin[/ame]

And yet according to the his own source jester is reaching for something that's already over and berkeley did NOT invite them as jester claimed.

Berkeley Votes Against Offering Gitmo Detainees a New Home

Berkeley Votes Against Offering Gitmo Detainees a New Home - FoxNews.com

So the fact that I did provide specifics and support my claim proves you to be a LIAR.

Thanks again for making that so easy.

Last edited:
Actually she cited links back to u2008's own words in which he did exactly what he claimed not to do concerning false claims about blindboo.

First off, stupid fuck, I was debating Dr. Drock. Secondly you mindless ****, I posted Drock stating exactly what I claimed.

You're stupid, and you're dishonest. No wonder you lose EVERY exchange on this board.

Yes, lib's did invite them, and then put it for vote.

No they didn't. The invite was based on the resolution that was before the city councel to invite them but the resolution did NOT pass therefore no one was invited. You can spew your lies as much as you want but it will not change the FACTS.

BTW the fact that you actually failed to answer my questions about WHO invited those muslims who were cleared but you call radical and where are they now shows that you have NOTHING.

Uh huh just keep spinning. LOL

My lead wait did make 90 grand in a year. She had a plan to put herself through law school, and banked as much as money as she could. That's why she volunteered to work so many hours. She wasn't making the lil' 3-4-5 dollar tips like those that you most likely leave......She was pulling in big tips in a high end restaurant frequented mainly by the well to do. Santa Barbara/Montecito isn't East L.A.....And, you're full of shit, asshole. Because she wasn't going to school at that time. She worked full time. So yes, she made three times as much as you....Your BS about MSNBC is an abject lie, because I NEVER SAID SHE WAS ATTENDING SCHOOL AT THE TIME. She was working to put herself through school to avoid the burden of paying off student loans after graduation. Once she earned enough to pay for school, she applied and was accepted.

Oh, and lead wait, lead front of house, same fuckin' thing, Gomer.

CLOWN!

B lah blah BS and that is all you have. Oh and thanks for showing that you can't read. I said I was a part time student at that time not your fictional employee. So thanks for dishonestly trying to twist my words and call what you made up a lie so you can attack me for something that I never said. It truly shows how far you will go to spin and cya over your made up persona. LOL
Yeah, so typical of a cowardly lil' fuck like you. You can't back up any of your assertions you make, and go for the pesronal attack.....Look, she made that kind of money in a year because she had the gumption to do so. She made far more in a year then you ever will, and that just drives you fuckin' bonkers..As evidenced by your constant harping on it, LOSER...Ya' see, unlike you, who ADMITTEDLY goes to work and wastes his employers time by posting on a MB during their entire shift as you are doing right now, she actually husteld her ass off. Unlike you, she's well on her way to financial prosperity. You spend all your time pissing and moaning about people who have done better in life than you have........Grow the fuck up, lil' one. You chose your lifes misery. Nobody owes you a god damn thing.

And yet I did back up my claims that proved your claims about berkeley to be a LIE.

Here it is again for you.

Shirely, opps I mean surely, you have some reputable publication to back that up right? I mean it's not like the pseudo-connies have a reputation for telling the truth...
Here ya' go!:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnOwsmZZhiw]YouTube - Sean Hannity Fox News Berkeley Code Pink Wacko Wants Guantanamo Detainees Dating Her Cousin[/ame]

And yet according to the his own source jester is reaching for something that's already over and berkeley did NOT invite them as jester claimed.

The resolution failed to pass therefore berkeley did not invite them.

BTW it's funny how you can't back up any of your assertions about your phony persona or your employees and call me names even as you try to attack me by falsely claiming that I am doing what you are doing.

I keep asking you to point me to a lie either of us has told, or flip-flopping.

You have no answer except "you flip flopped and lied".

But you can't say about what.

So I'll ask again. What did I lie about or flip flop on? Give me a quote please and link the post.

The last time I called you out for your dishonesty and quoted your own words exposing your dishonesty you disappeared for over 24 hours only to troll in later call people names even as you failed to respond to the posts pointing out your dishonesty.

As for u2008 he tried to claim that agnosticism and atheism were the same because he listed them as synonyms for the word nihilism. You even trolled in trying to defend him as you listed combinations of the two words instead of listing them in their own rights and based on their own definitions.

Jester lied about boo as jester misquoted boo. Jester then tried to change his argument from his original bs lie about how he claimed that boo was calling all homosexuals racist.

How does that work for you??
Fuckin' LMAO!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You haven't called anybody out for Jack Shit, EVER!.......You're so full of yourself it's fuckin' laughable.

Go scrub the fuckin' toilet. Do your damn job. Quit stabbing your employer in the back by wasting their time and money by posting your whiney drivel on a MB.

LOL and yet you fail to address or counter anything that was said. Do you remember misquoting blindboo so you could try to attack him for something he didn't actually say??

Your exact words:

"Any more than racist "TEABAGGERS" represent all republicans"

You know damn good and well what you were infering, ya' fuckin' liar!

LMAO!

And yet those weren't his exact words were they??

You also couldn't prove what you beleived him to be inferring based on how that was just your unsubstantiated OPINION. However, the fact that you could not prove what you believed him to be inferring did not stop you from falsely calling him a liar. Imagine that.

No they didn't. The invite was based on the resolution that was before the city councel to invite them but the resolution did NOT pass therefore no one was invited. You can spew your lies as much as you want but it will not change the FACTS.

BTW the fact that you actually failed to answer my questions about WHO invited those muslims who were cleared but you call radical and where are they now shows that you have NOTHING.

Uh huh just keep spinning. LOL

B lah blah BS and that is all you have. Oh and thanks for showing that you can't read. I said I was a part time student at that time not your fictional employee. So thanks for dishonestly trying to twist my words and call what you made up a lie so you can attack me for something that I never said. It truly shows how far you will go to spin and cya over your made up persona. LOL
Yeah, so typical of a cowardly lil' fuck like you. You can't back up any of your assertions you make, and go for the pesronal attack.....Look, she made that kind of money in a year because she had the gumption to do so. She made far more in a year then you ever will, and that just drives you fuckin' bonkers..As evidenced by your constant harping on it, LOSER...Ya' see, unlike you, who ADMITTEDLY goes to work and wastes his employers time by posting on a MB during their entire shift as you are doing right now, she actually husteld her ass off. Unlike you, she's well on her way to financial prosperity. You spend all your time pissing and moaning about people who have done better in life than you have........Grow the fuck up, lil' one. You chose your lifes misery. Nobody owes you a god damn thing.

And yet I did back up my claims that proved your claims about berkeley to be a LIE.

BTW it's funny how you can't back up any of your assertions about your phony persona or your employees and call me names even as you try to attack me by falsely claiming that I am doing what you are doing.
Once again, you miserably failed.

Lib's in Berkely DID invite them to move in. LIB'S in Berkely DID put it up for vote.

Face it, you just can't handle the fact that there are elements in your beloved liberal world that invited extremists to come live with them, as LIB'S in Berkely did.

LMAO!:lol:

The Dem's and Lib's live in a fantasy world where they believe by taking a "kumbaya" approach and asserting that "peaceful" muslims are tolerant and willing to accept other faith's and if they're nice to them, "radical" islam will all of a sudden decide they like us.
Truth is there are no peaceful muslims, they say the "radical" minority doesn't represent the larger majority of believers, yet it seems the minority has the loudest voice in the "religion".
Fact is we never see "peaceful muslims" demonstrating against the so-called radicals, but we have seen plenty of mass demonstrations in islamic countries with people burning the U.S. flag and chanting "Death to America".
I believe in judging people by their actions, not words, muslims have shown they have no tolerance or desire for tolerance of other religions, example: the rioting and violence after the nut job in Florida burned a koran, IT'S A FUCKING BOOK, they can print more.
Call me a bigot all you want, muslims around the world have publicly professed that they want me dead.
The feeling is mutual.

Pseudo-cons live in a world of their own design. Where they can dream up their fantasy world where American liberals all join hands and sing "kumbaya" while inviting Radical Muslims to dinners.
Kinda funny how those liberal idiots up in Berkeley actually invited radical muslims to come live in their community after their release from Gitmo.......Bet they would have some quite entertaining and enlightening "dinners", eh?:eusa_whistle:

Yep, liberals are fuckin' idiots:cuckoo:....No doubt about it.
Here ya' go Dr.......There's my original quote, lil' man.

Now, show me where I was wrong.

I'll say it again:

LIB'S in Berkeley DID invite them to come live in their community.....Are you telling me that those who put it up for vote weren't LIBERALS?........They sure as hell weren't Con's living in BERKELEY!

LMAO!

Oh, and since you are trying to say that I twisted Booboo's words, I don't see you holding him accountable for doing the same to mine.........And we know why, you dishonest hack!......And I see you are trying to twist my words, by claiming that no liberals in Berkeley invited them to come live with them. When in fact, YES THEY DID!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're such a fuckin' tool!

How odd that you complain about me supposedly not adding anything of substance when you later say you don't care.

And the biggest Irony is when you call others liars.

:lol::lol::lol:

But you should fit right in....Allie and Uncensored have already flip flopped and spun and moved their goal posts so many times in this thread. You guys should be called the Three Stooges for it.

:lol:

That is a perfect example of the hypocrisy of the right wingers in this thread.

They ask you for suubstance even as they provide NONE, then you provide it AGAIN but then they claim that they laugh at you for providing it as they now claim they don't care.

LOL

Retard. That's not an example of anything. It's another vague and errant insult that has no basis in reality.

Again, please, please, PLEASE post SOMETHING that's real. A quote, a link (to something that is relevant, please). Even a fucking statement of fact based on your own understanding.

Pssst..."you're a liar" is meaningless unless you can provide some evidence (ANY evidence) about what lies have been told.

So far, no banana.
:lol:

trying to call someone out for not posting something of substance and then admitting that you don't care when they do IS hypocrisy.

Again why should anyone post a link or cite a post in referense to your questions when you choose to ignore or dismiss them because it exposes your dishonesty?

Grandson.

Very good! If the blessing of Abraham came to Jacob (Israel), why didn't an "equal" blessing go to Esau (his twin)?

Jacob fooled Isaac (and for some odd reason, they seemed to think there was only one blessing allowed)

You know this story! Okay, next question: when Jacob left his father in law with his two wives and went to his brother, Esau (who went to live with Ishmael), what was his greeting?

Initially I thought she might have something specific in mind; and was willing and able to address it, because I don't usually lie or flip flop.

But I see now it was just a baseless lie. And I wonder, as always, what do people FEEL when they lie like that? It would make me feel dirty. I enjoy debating issues and playing back and forth...but part of what I enjoy is using my brain. You don't need a brain to lie.

Which explains why certain people do it, I guess. It's confusing because the same people also always affirm their superior wit and intellect.

Why? Why can't they just be happy as they are? Why do they think they have to pretend to be something else...and lie about what other people are as well?

It baffles and disgusts me, always has.

Funny how what you baffles and disgusts you describes you perfectly. It's funny how bod points out how you try to misrepresent her postion and put words into her mouth as you insult her and then you fail to address being called out for your dishonesty. It is your typical avoidance and dishonesty. You are called out for you lies, then you skip the post and pretend it never happened.

Who said I was criticizing the bible?

Who said I was unfamiliar with it?

Seems to me you have JUST provided me with some prime examples of your lying and misrepresentations in that post right there. Thank you.

So why did you skip that post?? There is the proof of your dishonesty and you pass right by it pretending it never exists as you continue lying about how your lies have not been exposed.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you talking to me? To Bod? What post? Who skipped it? Why don't you actually say what the post has in it if it's so important?

It's like talking to a marshmallow, I swear.

WOW so that is your spin??

You skip a post in which bod calls you out for being dishonest and misrepresenting her position so i repost it to show how you avoided it.
Now, in a despearet attempt to CYA and pretend it never happened, you feign ignorance instead of addressing the FACT that you have now been shown to be dishonest based on how you lied about bod and she called you out for it.

You wanted proof and as usual when it is provided you avoid it and pretend it never existed.

So do you care to address bod's post that I cited or are you going to run away from facts that expose your dishonesty AGAIN??

Actually she cited links back to u2008's own words in which he did exactly what he claimed not to do concerning false claims about blindboo.

First off, stupid fuck, I was debating Dr. Drock. Secondly you mindless ****, I posted Drock stating exactly what I claimed.

You're stupid, and you're dishonest. No wonder you lose EVERY exchange on this board.

First off, I was referring to your false claims about blindboo that bod drew attention to and cited links to. I thought I made that pretty clear? So why is it that you lack the ability to actually address what is being tlaked about??

BTW insulting me does nothing to change the fact that you failed to address what I actually said showing that you lost the debate.

Thanks for playing though. LOL

You do have to wonder.... You hear the left constantly refer to Christianity as a "radical religion" but you'll never hear the left say the same of Islam.

Thats because the radical Christian right are the ones trying to destroy the country, they don't know how to keep their damn religion out of politics and do not embrace the religious diversity in America, thats why they obsess all damn day about Islam and ignore rightwing Christian fanatics like Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph.

"Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam" the above is living proof.

Neither of these men yelled: this is for the Lord when the committed their crimes. Neither of these men have headless bodies where they used 4 other men to hold the 'sacrificial victim' while they sawed the head off. These men did not have their communities dancing in the streets celebrating the notorious acts. These men were not part of a 'religion' that promoted and still promotes acts of violence against 'non-believers'. Please show some "evidence" these terrorist acts are linked to a specific religion, or where these men, after capture confessed these acts where for their Lord.

You do have to wonder.... You hear the left constantly refer to Christianity as a "radical religion" but you'll never hear the left say the same of Islam.

Thats because the radical Christian right are the ones trying to destroy the country, they don't know how to keep their damn religion out of politics and do not embrace the religious diversity in America, thats why they obsess all damn day about Islam and ignore rightwing Christian fanatics like Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph.

"Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam" the above is living proof.

Neither of these men yelled: this is for the Lord when the committed their crimes. Neither of these men have headless bodies where they used 4 other men to hold the 'sacrificial victim' while they sawed the head off. These men did not have their communities dancing in the streets celebrating the notorious acts. These men were not part of a 'religion' that promoted and still promotes acts of violence against 'non-believers'. Please show some "evidence" these terrorist acts are linked to a specific religion, or where these men, after capture confessed these acts where for their Lord.
Nor did they drag the burned bodies of private contractors through the streets, while desecrating them, and then hang 'em from a bridge while shouting the virtues of Allah.

Once again, you miserably failed.

Lib's in Berkely DID invite them to move in. LIB'S in Berkely DID put it up for vote.

Face it, you just can't handle the fact that there are elements in your beloved liberal world that invited extremists to come live with them, as LIB'S in Berkely did.

LMAO!:lol:

Says you, the hack who has failed to prove his own claims. All you provided was a link to hannity talking about the vote which would have invited those "TWO CLEARED" gitmo detainees to live in their community. However, the resolution did NOT pass therefore no one invited those "TWO CLEARED" gitmo detainees to live in their community.

So other than the failed resolution which shows that they were not invited, what proof do you have to show that they were invited?? According to your own source the invite was to be determined by the vote and the resolution failed, a lot like your spin, so where is your proof that they invited them anyway??

Forum List

Back