Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

This is a test. It is an easy test that most children that received any Christian schooling could answer.

You have said you read the Bible. What was Jacob renamed by the Lord?

I am not going to play your twenty offtopic questions game. Either provide substance to support YOUR claims or stop wasting pixels on your avoidance.

Hahahaha...avoidance indeed.

UH even you, a few pages back, demanded that others prove their claims so it's funny how you take the opposite postion when someone that you disgree with is asking for the same from others. He made a claim I asked him to provide something of substance to support his claims and he has refused even as he demands that I look it up.

Thanks for the hypocrisy. You are free to continue your pointless trolling which adds nothing to the thread. LOL

The Christian Right are just as big antisemites as the radical jihadis.

You're pretty fucking stupid.

{Asked if he's spoken to his former parishioner since he become President, Wright told David Squires, "them Jews ain't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office."}

Rev. Wright Blames "Them Jews" for Keeping President From Talking to Him - Political Punch

{Rev. Jesse Jackson referred to Jews as "Hymies" and to New York City as "Hymietown" in January 1984 during a conversation with a black Washington Post reporter, Milton Coleman. Jackson had assumed the references would not be printed because of his racial bond with Coleman,}

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

I am not going to play your twenty offtopic questions game. Either provide substance to support YOUR claims or stop wasting pixels on your avoidance.

Hahahaha...avoidance indeed.

UH even you, a few pages back, demanded that others prove their claims so it's funny how you take the opposite postion when someone that you disgree with is asking for the same from others. He made a claim I asked him to provide something of substance to support his claims and he has refused even as he demands that I look it up.

Thanks for the hypocrisy. You are free to continue your pointless trolling which adds nothing to the thread. LOL

Yeah, whatever. You provide no specifics, you make claims you never support. You've proven you don't have what it takes to discuss any topic in a substantive way.

You can call me a hypocrite if you like, but that's just another vague and baseless insult that has absolutely no verification or specificity to it.

Grow up and post like an adult. You can insult me all you like, but you're just an anklebiter when you fail to provide any references to back up your tripe.

Look dipshit, it's a fact that it was lib's up in Berkely who invited extremists to come live with them and put it for vote...So yes, lib's in Berkeley invited 'em.

Actually that is your OPINON. Fact is that a few code pink members went on foxnews and one city council woman voted in favor of inviting them but the resolution FAILED meaning the TWO CLEARED gitmo detainees were NOT invited. So how does that prove your claim that

So where are those radical muslims who were cleared and who invited them?? The fact that the resolution failed means that they were NOT invited and yet here you are trying to CYA as you spin and lie about it even as you deny the FACTS that are right in front of you.

Thanks for showing what a hypocrite you are, just as expected you demand from me what you refuse to give. You used to do the same on the msnbc message board which is the only reason I brought it up. I knew you couldn't resist asking me for my personal info even as you refuse to provide a name of a restraurant. LOL

Sure she is. LOL What did you call her back then?? Your "lead front of house waitstaff" AFTER you were called out for claiming your employee made three times more than I did as a part-time student and I believe several people made fun of you for that and called you out for your bs. Then there was the time that you tried to talk about cooking and used a name for a technique that is copywritten which did not fit what you were trying to describe. You even tried to claim emeril called it that as an excuse. LOL What was that term?? I wish I could remember.

You're such a fuckin' clown.

Says you, the biggest clown of all. LOL
Yes, lib's did invite them, and then put it for vote.

No they didn't. The invite was based on the resolution that was before the city councel to invite them but the resolution did NOT pass therefore no one was invited. You can spew your lies as much as you want but it will not change the FACTS.

BTW the fact that you actually failed to answer my questions about WHO invited those muslims who were cleared but you call radical and where are they now shows that you have NOTHING.

I didn't ask you for your personal info, dumbass. I simply implied that you wouldn't put up the info either......Or would you?.........One would have to be one dumb mofo to put personal info on a MB.

Put your name up here, along with your address.

Uh huh just keep spinning. LOL

My lead wait did make 90 grand in a year. She had a plan to put herself through law school, and banked as much as money as she could. That's why she volunteered to work so many hours. She wasn't making the lil' 3-4-5 dollar tips like those that you most likely leave......She was pulling in big tips in a high end restaurant frequented mainly by the well to do. Santa Barbara/Montecito isn't East L.A.....And, you're full of shit, asshole. Because she wasn't going to school at that time. She worked full time. So yes, she made three times as much as you....Your BS about MSNBC is an abject lie, because I NEVER SAID SHE WAS ATTENDING SCHOOL AT THE TIME. She was working to put herself through school to avoid the burden of paying off student loans after graduation. Once she earned enough to pay for school, she applied and was accepted.

Oh, and lead wait, lead front of house, same fuckin' thing, Gomer.

CLOWN!

Blah blah BS and that is all you have. Oh and thanks for showing that you can't read. I said I was a part time student at that time not your fictional employee. So thanks for dishonestly trying to twist my words and call what you made up a lie so you can attack me for something that I never said. It truly shows how far you will go to spin and cya over your made up persona. LOL

Are you kidding? Then they'd never get to sleep at night worrying what them evil Moooslims are up to on the Moon.
Nice to see you're still too stupid to add anything of substance there, Bodey.

Some things just never change!:eusa_whistle:

How odd that you complain about me supposedly not adding anything of substance when you later say you don't care.

And the biggest Irony is when you call others liars.

:lol::lol::lol:

But you should fit right in....Allie and Uncensored have already flip flopped and spun and moved their goal posts so many times in this thread. You guys should be called the Three Stooges for it.

:lol:

That is a perfect example of the hypocrisy of the right wingers in this thread.

They ask you for suubstance even as they provide NONE, then you provide it AGAIN but then they claim that they laugh at you for providing it as they now claim they don't care.

LOL

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

dick_durbin.jpg

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry”

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

Senate to Hold Hearings on

Why did democrats trivialize the threat of Hitler, Stalin, Mao? They think the rest of the world buys into their jaded way of viewing the universe.

How odd that you complain about me supposedly not adding anything of substance when you later say you don't care.

But you should fit right in....Allie and Uncensored have already flip flopped and spun and moved their goal posts so many times in this thread. You guys should be called the Three Stooges for it.

I keep asking you to point me to a lie either of us has told, or flip-flopping.

You have no answer except "you flip flopped and lied".

But you can't say about what.

So I'll ask again. What did I lie about or flip flop on? Give me a quote please and link the post.

The last time I called you out for your dishonesty and quoted your own words exposing your dishonesty you disappeared for over 24 hours only to troll in later call people names even as you failed to respond to the posts pointing out your dishonesty.

As for u2008 he tried to claim that agnosticism and atheism were the same because he listed them as synonyms for the word nihilism. You even trolled in trying to defend him as you listed combinations of the two words instead of listing them in their own rights and based on their own definitions.

Jester lied about boo as jester misquoted boo. Jester then tried to change his argument from his original bs lie about how he claimed that boo was calling all homosexuals racist.

How does that work for you??

Last edited:
Actually that is your OPINON. Fact is that a few code pink members went on foxnews and one city council woman voted in favor of inviting them but the resolution FAILED meaning the TWO CLEARED gitmo detainees were NOT invited. So how does that prove your claim that

So where are those radical muslims who were cleared and who invited them?? The fact that the resolution failed means that they were NOT invited and yet here you are trying to CYA as you spin and lie about it even as you deny the FACTS that are right in front of you.

Thanks for showing what a hypocrite you are, just as expected you demand from me what you refuse to give. You used to do the same on the msnbc message board which is the only reason I brought it up. I knew you couldn't resist asking me for my personal info even as you refuse to provide a name of a restraurant. LOL

Sure she is. LOL What did you call her back then?? Your "lead front of house waitstaff" AFTER you were called out for claiming your employee made three times more than I did as a part-time student and I believe several people made fun of you for that and called you out for your bs. Then there was the time that you tried to talk about cooking and used a name for a technique that is copywritten which did not fit what you were trying to describe. You even tried to claim emeril called it that as an excuse. LOL What was that term?? I wish I could remember.

Says you, the biggest clown of all. LOL
Yes, lib's did invite them, and then put it for vote.

No they didn't. The invite was based on the resolution that was before the city councel to invite them but the resolution did NOT pass therefore no one was invited. You can spew your lies as much as you want but it will not change the FACTS.

BTW the fact that you actually failed to answer my questions about WHO invited those muslims who were cleared but you call radical and where are they now shows that you have NOTHING.

Put your name up here, along with your address.

Uh huh just keep spinning. LOL

My lead wait did make 90 grand in a year. She had a plan to put herself through law school, and banked as much as money as she could. That's why she volunteered to work so many hours. She wasn't making the lil' 3-4-5 dollar tips like those that you most likely leave......She was pulling in big tips in a high end restaurant frequented mainly by the well to do. Santa Barbara/Montecito isn't East L.A.....And, you're full of shit, asshole. Because she wasn't going to school at that time. She worked full time. So yes, she made three times as much as you....Your BS about MSNBC is an abject lie, because I NEVER SAID SHE WAS ATTENDING SCHOOL AT THE TIME. She was working to put herself through school to avoid the burden of paying off student loans after graduation. Once she earned enough to pay for school, she applied and was accepted.

Oh, and lead wait, lead front of house, same fuckin' thing, Gomer.

CLOWN!

B lah blah BS and that is all you have. Oh and thanks for showing that you can't read. I said I was a part time student at that time not your fictional employee. So thanks for dishonestly trying to twist my words and call what you made up a lie so you can attack me for something that I never said. It truly shows how far you will go to spin and cya over your made up persona. LOL
Yeah, so typical of a cowardly lil' fuck like you. You can't back up any of your assertions you make, and go for the pesronal attack.....Look, she made that kind of money in a year because she had the gumption to do so. She made far more in a year then you ever will, and that just drives you fuckin' bonkers..As evidenced by your constant harping on it, LOSER...Ya' see, unlike you, who ADMITTEDLY goes to work and wastes his employers time by posting on a MB during their entire shift as you are doing right now, she actually husteld her ass off. Unlike you, she's well on her way to financial prosperity. You spend all your time pissing and moaning about people who have done better in life than you have........Grow the fuck up, lil' one. You chose your lifes misery. Nobody owes you a god damn thing.

actually that is your opinon. Fact is that a few code pink members went on foxnews and one city council woman voted in favor of inviting them but the resolution failed meaning the two cleared gitmo detainees were not invited. So how does that prove your claim that

so where are those radical muslims who were cleared and who invited them?? The fact that the resolution failed means that they were not invited and yet here you are trying to cya as you spin and lie about it even as you deny the facts that are right in front of you.

Thanks for showing what a hypocrite you are, just as expected you demand from me what you refuse to give. You used to do the same on the msnbc message board which is the only reason i brought it up. I knew you couldn't resist asking me for my personal info even as you refuse to provide a name of a restraurant. Lol

sure she is. Lol what did you call her back then?? Your "lead front of house waitstaff" after you were called out for claiming your employee made three times more than i did as a part-time student and i believe several people made fun of you for that and called you out for your bs. Then there was the time that you tried to talk about cooking and used a name for a technique that is copywritten which did not fit what you were trying to describe. You even tried to claim emeril called it that as an excuse. Lol what was that term?? I wish i could remember.

Says you, the biggest clown of all. Lol
yes, lib's did invite them, and then put it for vote.

no they didn't. The invite was based on the resolution that was before the city councel to invite them but the resolution did not pass therefore no one was invited. You can spew your lies as much as you want but it will not change the facts.

Btw the fact that you actually failed to answer my questions about who invited those muslims who were cleared but you call radical and where are they now shows that you have nothing.

put your name up here, along with your address.

uh huh just keep spinning. Lol

my lead wait did make 90 grand in a year. She had a plan to put herself through law school, and banked as much as money as she could. That's why she volunteered to work so many hours. She wasn't making the lil' 3-4-5 dollar tips like those that you most likely leave......she was pulling in big tips in a high end restaurant frequented mainly by the well to do. Santa barbara/montecito isn't east l.a.....and, you're full of shit, asshole. Because she wasn't going to school at that time. She worked full time. So yes, she made three times as much as you....your bs about msnbc is an abject lie, because i never said she was attending school at the time. She was working to put herself through school to avoid the burden of paying off student loans after graduation. Once she earned enough to pay for school, she applied and was accepted.

Oh, and lead wait, lead front of house, same fuckin' thing, gomer.

Clown!

blah blah bs and that is all you have. Oh and thanks for showing that you can't read. I said i was a part time student at that time not your fictional employee. So thanks for dishonestly trying to twist my words and call what you made up a lie so you can attack me for something that i never said. It truly shows how far you will go to spin and cya over your made up persona. Lol

tl:dr

This is a test. It is an easy test that most children that received any Christian schooling could answer.

You have said you read the Bible. What was Jacob renamed by the Lord?

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

I am proving you would rather stand on the sideline and "jeer" than actually get some facts.

LOL says the hack who can't even substantiate his own claims. The only thing you prove with your avoidance and failure to substantiate your own claims is that you are worthless and your arguments are pointless.

Thanks for playing but you lose, AGAIN.

I keep asking you to point me to a lie either of us has told, or flip-flopping.

You have no answer except "you flip flopped and lied".

But you can't say about what.

So I'll ask again. What did I lie about or flip flop on? Give me a quote please and link the post.

The last time I called you out for your dishonesty and quoted your own words exposing your dishonesty you disappeared for over 24 hours only to troll in later call people names even as you failed to respond to the posts pointing out your dishonesty.

As for u2008 he tried to claim that agnosticism and atheism were the same because he listed them as synonyms for the word nihilism. You even trolled in trying to defend him as you listed combinations of the two words instead of listing them in their own rights and based on their own definitions.

Jester lied about boo as jester misquoted boo. Jester then tried to change his argument from his original bs lie about how he claimed that boo was calling all homosexuals racist.

How does that work for you??
Fuckin' LMAO!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You haven't called anybody out for Jack Shit, EVER!.......You're so full of yourself it's fuckin' laughable.

Go scrub the fuckin' toilet. Do your damn job. Quit stabbing your employer in the back by wasting their time and money by posting your whiney drivel on a MB.

That is a perfect example of the hypocrisy of the right wingers in this thread.

They ask you for suubstance even as they provide NONE, then you provide it AGAIN but then they claim that they laugh at you for providing it as they now claim they don't care.

LOL

Retard. That's not an example of anything. It's another vague and errant insult that has no basis in reality.

Again, please, please, PLEASE post SOMETHING that's real. A quote, a link (to something that is relevant, please). Even a fucking statement of fact based on your own understanding.

Pssst..."you're a liar" is meaningless unless you can provide some evidence (ANY evidence) about what lies have been told.

So far, no banana.

Oh my goodness, this should be good.

It's telling that she can't think of any flip flops or lies that I have told, isn't it? So she has been accusing me of flip flopping and lying in this thread, but apparently has no recollection of when it happened or what it was about.

My guess is she'll pull a Maggie and post completely irrelevant links to unrelated comments that do nothing to prove anything..except that she's an idiot.

This is getting confusing. She accused you and others of lying and flip flopping - you asked for proof - she said so - you asked again - she asked you to ask her again for proof- you didn't and she thinks she won something

Her head must echo

Initially I thought she might have something specific in mind; and was willing and able to address it, because I don't usually lie or flip flop.

But I see now it was just a baseless lie. And I wonder, as always, what do people FEEL when they lie like that? It would make me feel dirty. I enjoy debating issues and playing back and forth...but part of what I enjoy is using my brain. You don't need a brain to lie.

Which explains why certain people do it, I guess. It's confusing because the same people also always affirm their superior wit and intellect.

Why? Why can't they just be happy as they are? Why do they think they have to pretend to be something else...and lie about what other people are as well?

It baffles and disgusts me, always has.

Funny how what you baffles and disgusts you describes you perfectly. It's funny how bod points out how you try to misrepresent her postion and put words into her mouth as you insult her and then you fail to address being called out for your dishonesty. It is your typical avoidance and dishonesty. You are called out for you lies, then you skip the post and pretend it never happened.

Why do you care whether I read the bible or not? Apparently I am owning a tremendous amount of space in your head right now. Should I be flattered?

Why would you criticize a document you aren't familiar with?
Are you trying to look stupid?

Who said I was criticizing the bible?

Who said I was unfamiliar with it?

Seems to me you have JUST provided me with some prime examples of your lying and misrepresentations in that post right there. Thank you.

So why did you skip that post?? There is the proof of your dishonesty and you pass right by it pretending it never exists as you continue lying about how your lies have not been exposed.

This is getting confusing. She accused you and others of lying and flip flopping - you asked for proof - she said so - you asked again - she asked you to ask her again for proof- you didn't and she thinks she won something

Her head must echo

Initially I thought she might have something specific in mind; and was willing and able to address it, because I don't usually lie or flip flop.

But I see now it was just a baseless lie. And I wonder, as always, what do people FEEL when they lie like that? It would make me feel dirty. I enjoy debating issues and playing back and forth...but part of what I enjoy is using my brain. You don't need a brain to lie.

Which explains why certain people do it, I guess. It's confusing because the same people also always affirm their superior wit and intellect.

Why? Why can't they just be happy as they are? Why do they think they have to pretend to be something else...and lie about what other people are as well?

Funny how what you baffles and disgusts you describes you perfectly. It's funny how bod points out how you try to misrepresent her postion and put words into her mouth as you insult her and then you fail to address being called out for your dishonesty. It is your typical avoidance and dishonesty. You are called out for you lies, then you skip the post and pretend it never happened.

Why would you criticize a document you aren't familiar with?
Are you trying to look stupid?

Seems to me you have JUST provided me with some prime examples of your lying and misrepresentations in that post right there. Thank you.

So why did you skip that post?? There is the proof of your dishonesty and you pass right by it pretending it never exists as you continue lying about how your lies have not been exposed.

I'll bet you're not even a real doctor

Look...ALMOST definitive...but not quite:

"The last time I called you out for your dishonesty and quoted your own words exposing your dishonesty you disappeared for over 24 hours only to troll in later call people names even as you failed to respond to the posts pointing out your dishonesty."

We're getting somewhere...except I still haven't gotten any indication what my dishonesty was.

A score of hooting posts about my alleged dishonesty and my alleged flip flopping; not one link and so far not one statement about what form my dishonesty takes.

What a joke.

The only time I disappear is when I have something else to do. Or my computer fries. Which mine did last weekend. I presume that's the period you're talking about. However, please reference this supposed "lie" I told that apparently you *nailed* me on, resulting in my flight.

It's pretty evident that you really, really didn't like me linking your own lies back at you.

ROFL

Links to the thread are the childish rants of a defeated baboon. I've told no lies and stand by each post.

Truth be told, you're a fucking moron who is stinging from the daily ass-whopping I deliver to you. But you clearly need the humiliation I dish out to you, you keep scurrying back for more....

She refers to meaningless and unrelated links, but still won't name the actual lies.

Interesting, no?

Actually she cited links back to u2008's own words in which he did exactly what he claimed not to do concerning false claims about blindboo. The links were posted so it's funny that you claim that they are meaningless and unrealated. Did you actually read them all or are you merely LYING and claiming that they are meaningless and unrelated so you can continue and try to defend u2008 from his own words?

I guess you must have "missed" those just as you did the ones calling you out for your dishonesty. Funny how that works out isn't it?

Watch the personal attacks. They are a very strong indication that the attacker has got nothing.

He's going to school to become an ex-ray tech.......Taking him an awfully long time to do it too.

Watch, now he's going to come out and tell you that DR are his initials.......I guarantee it!

He's going to school to become an ex-ray tech.......Taking him an awfully long time to do it too.

Watch, now he's going to come out and tell you that DR are his initials.......I guarantee it!

Note another personal attack...NOTHING on the topic of the OP.

Forum List

Back